Life steal nerf ;/

• Been watching this thread for a while now, normally I wouldn't say anything but that's just gone too far. "The great ultimate majin", you allow personal attachment to the class cloud your judgment. Basically what you're doing, is asking for classes that you have some trouble against to be weakened and from your perspective, all those classes are still insanely strong while ultimate majin suffers insignificantly and doesn't have enough to offer, as if people are overestimating them while you're the only one who clearly sees what has to be done. That's not true, the fact that you're suggesting burn damage to have an actual counter in accessories which requires a lot of stacks to be useful only reveals how selfish on limited ideas you are.

Crane hermit has plenty of counters already, bleeding turns out to be completely useless and burn damage is the last source of power to defeat tanky classes. It's not really logical for a class of conditional damage to be easily fully countered by some accessories. Bringing anti-burn a.k.a gambling "does he have anti burn or anti bleed?" is like making anti buff accessories to prevent ultimate majin from buffing himself. Illogical, isn't it? Same goes for a class that already had severe "nerfs" and as long as you beat them, they're perfect, right?

Good luck continuously trying to weaken every class that you have problems against with these futile efforts. By exploring some new things you'd realize that you can't win every fight and it's not a code error, it's reality. Therefore I end my contribution to this ridiculous thread with this. Enjoy your nerf spree discussion. Cya.

A +15 CC90 Armored Ulti suffer? Never heard of it. It's just another of his attempts to get Ulti buffed.

• I cant believe i am still seeing threads about Life steal... SK received the biggest nerf they have ever had with Life steal being energy basically cut there dmg into half and thats not enough? Its also bad enough DW's way of draw was taken away due to Burn changed into bleed and now you want to take SKs tool for draw away too? insane..

About DW:

DW Burn needs to be changed back and a bit buffed in base dmg and let their AOE taunt have bigger range and gives 2 RP balls.

I mean, this CLASS SUX.

Sure it can fk up humans by reflect since they do not use right gear vs this class but I won't talk about it since DW is easy af.

DW Burn sure it can stay based on physical soo that everyone needs to use same type as when they face SK, that means some physical and energy defense.

About SK:

Another thing for SK life steal, it is nerfed but not as it should be.

Before it was based on physical and it should stay as it is and dmg should increase only if physical defense is bellow 1.5k-2k and as you can get at cap 70, humans physical defense from only crafted gear is 4k physical and 2.5k-3k from +12, and +15 is 5.9k physical and 3.5k energy.

That means, if humans switch their craft gear to 1 or 2 parts of full energy def gear soo they have 1.5k physical defense while keeping rest into energy, SK life steal would be 330 fixed and bold would be 2k - 3k, mostly around it .

Still, this would also balance out fights vs tankers.

LP % isnt a ''counter'' to anything.

And life steal hasnt been changed to energy damage based, just for ultimas. Thats just your way of thinking.

And last, Its pretty hard stacking up maximum reduction time, against every DoT. even if anti burn would excist, it would be impossible to get both anti burn and anti bleed at 100%.

And lasty, if you worried about ultimas using a skill, to undo your skill , you simply need to stop them from using that skill with freezes or KD's :)

I don't mind that life steal be nerfed even more if ultimate %resistance passive is removed.

This way you would use CD accessory soo you can spam removes on debuffs and change to prop vs DPS classes soo you can tank.

Yea, instead of %resistance, use anti CC accessory and gear and skills to fight other classes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Been watching this thread for a while now, normally I wouldn't say anything but that's just gone too far. "The great ultimate majin", you allow personal attachment to the class cloud your judgment. Basically what you're doing, is asking for classes that you have some trouble against to be weakened and from your perspective, all those classes are still insanely strong while ultimate majin suffers insignificantly and doesn't have enough to offer, as if people are overestimating them while you're the only one who clearly sees what has to be done. That's not true, the fact that you're suggesting burn damage to have an actual counter in accessories which requires a lot of stacks to be useful only reveals how selfish on limited ideas you are.

Crane hermit has plenty of counters already, bleeding turns out to be completely useless and burn damage is the last source of power to defeat tanky classes. It's not really logical for a class of conditional damage to be easily fully countered by some accessories. Bringing anti-burn a.k.a gambling "does he have anti burn or anti bleed?" is like making anti buff accessories to prevent ultimate majin from buffing himself. Illogical, isn't it? Same goes for a class that already had severe "nerfs" and as long as you beat them, they're perfect, right?

Good luck continuously trying to weaken every class that you have problems against with these futile efforts. By exploring some new things you'd realize that you can't win every fight and it's not a code error, it's reality. Therefore I end my contribution to this ridiculous thread with this. Enjoy your nerf spree discussion.

Skedar has 100win streak, yea he has problems dealing with classes yea...

• DW Burn needs to be changed back and a bit buffed in base dmg and let their AOE taunt have bigger range and gives 2 RP balls.

I mean, this CLASS SUX.

The thing is the Burn being changed into Bleed i do understand it but they need there tool for draw back or at least something in replacement. Another thing is currently 'Demon Wave' is pretty good in pvp it does nice dmg on as you may have guessed it humans.. However once this becomes level 70 just like everything else the damage spirals out of control. Another thing is Life Steal was changed into E attack so people could stack 1 type of defence but this same mistake was made with Dark Warrior because now they have to use both phy and e def to counter.

Now onto SK Life Steal being energy, It is a big change but its certainly doable, We also need to keep in mind 70 and not just think of 60. Right now since so many players have these suped up CC max stat max defence gears SKs dmg becomes underwhelming. However at 70 as i stated earlier everything becomes insane. Life steal being energy wont even be a problem when your dropping 8-10k crits with bold strike on full +15 defence.

EDIT: Daqjuan James  Cashalot Dont get this thread closed again xD

• The thing is the Burn being changed into Bleed i do understand it but they need there tool for draw back or at least something in replacement. Another thing is currently 'Demon Wave' is pretty good in pvp it does nice dmg on as you may have guessed it humans.. However once this becomes level 70 just like everything else the damage spirals out of control. Another thing is Life Steal was changed into E attack so people could stack 1 type of defence but this same mistake was made with Dark Warrior because now they have to use both phy and e def to counter.

Now onto SK Life Steal being energy, It is a big change but its certainly doable, We also need to keep in mind 70 and not just think of 60. Right now since so many players have these suped up CC max stat max defence gears SKs dmg becomes underwhelming. However at 70 as i stated earlier everything becomes insane. Life steal being energy wont even be a problem when your dropping 8-10k crits with bold strike on full +15 defence.

Smd?????

• The thing is the Burn being changed into Bleed i do understand it but they need there tool for draw back or at least something in replacement. Another thing is currently 'Demon Wave' is pretty good in pvp it does nice dmg on as you may have guessed it humans.. However once this becomes level 70 just like everything else the damage spirals out of control. Another thing is Life Steal was changed into E attack so people could stack 1 type of defence but this same mistake was made with Dark Warrior because now they have to use both phy and e def to counter.

Yes but that is whole point.

I mean you can test DMG of SK right now vs full energy defense classes with CC energy defense gear and now physical based classes can not get that high energy defense gears.

Balance out this, switch life steal back as physical soo they will need to use at least jacket physical to keep life steal on fixed dmg of 330.

Another good thing about DW, it is good that is changed to physical, just it shouldn't be bleed, it should be burn but we will see how it will go in cap 70, and good thing is that they need to balance out defense vs DW soo DW have some chance to deal nice dmg and not crap shit.

Life Steal - if under 1k - 1.5k physical defense , life steal dmg will raise, if it have 1.5k or above fixed 330 dmg (1 good upgraded jacket or pants).

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Still, like I said the best would be that life steal be based on physical defense and if it is under 1k - 1.5k, it would increase a bit and not like before 1k, max 690 dmg, that is if they don't have any physical defense.

I log in today just too see empty server, all those changes simply chase away players... Problem is I doubt anyone will log in even in cap 70...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Still, like I said the best would be that life steal be based on physical defense and if it is under 1k - 1.5k, it would increase a bit and not like before 1k, max 690 dmg, that is if they don't have any physical defense.

I log in today just too see empty server, all those changes simply chase away players... Problem is I doubt anyone will log in even in cap 70...

Chill son, you've repeated that lifesteal thing 700000 times today.

• Chill son, you've repeated that lifesteal thing 700000 times today.

Untitled.png

If the thread name is "Life steal", about what I should talk.

Just because you guys going into off-topic and spam, I should do same....

Nvm I will ignore this thread from now on, I said what I want too and I hope Daneos will change it after a while.

At least he turn Demon Wave to be as bold strike, just physical, that I was suggesting for long time, at least something.

Daneos listen but when changes will come, we will see.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Good luck continuously trying to weaken every class that you have problems against with these futile efforts. By exploring some new things you'd realize that you can't win every fight and it's not a code error, it's reality. Therefore I end my contribution to this ridiculous thread with this. Enjoy your nerf spree discussion. Cya.

you dont realize my idea of anti burn accoires, affect ultima too, since their skills have a burn dot. Secondly you didnt mention on purpose, are the actual things i said about ulti, other then some noobs are overestimating them, but veterans know that ulti isnt weak, but not overpowered either in a 1v1 pvp.

• For those who support the Life steal change/believe that Life steal should be nerfed even more. Theoretically, if that move were to be removed for the sake of balancing Humans vs SK. Do you really believe that'd make much of a difference? Life steal being in the game/being nerfed/dealing energy damage, or not they'll demolish humans all the same. In terms of the game's balance overall this didn't help humans at all, if anything it made it much more difficult for SKs to deal with non-human classes. Personally I believe Life steal should be changed back to dealing physical damage since Mystic attack's duration RP being removed from the game.

If you disagree, make an arguable objective thesis challenging my idea. I don't want anyone replying with emotional reasons, I want a premise supported with concrete facts. Regardless of what kind of reply you give me, I'll reply with multiple reasons to back up my claim.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!