Solo PvP/5v5/PvE balance

• What ever happens, Buffer and Healer will always be needed.

With this PVE set up, tankers ain't needed, you can straight delete them, buffers will be fine tanker instead or if really needed, semi healer poko with

thats one of the points if u all want talk about class balance. BUFFER and healer will always be needed. so its not necessary to let them be tanky like they are at the moment. you will need them anyway in your party if u want play the end game content.

I remember how alot people said dbotw had bad balance and was not good enough but i bet you all would wish that the game system would only rough like the original one ;)

with how pve is, even turtles can tank with right items, thats how weak bosses are.

• with how pve is, even turtles can tank with right items, thats how weak bosses are.

ok please show me a video of it. turtle have to tank boss + all adds the whole time in all floors. just the same as with buffer and its not allowed to let buffer helping tank the adds. this turtle have to use the classic eq and not stuff from ccbd with nearly max states and already nice upgrades. ok if u want the turtle can have rings and earrings from ccbd but we have to be fair with the rest of the items from this dungeon. normaly the whole team in this party should not have already finished sets from cc too but its ok. i also want see the mob floors ^^

after that compare the duration of the runs with buffer as tank and tell me if u would do it everyday, if u can clear it.

PS: Do not use the bug in floor 65 ! ;)

• ok please show me a video of it. turtle have to tank boss + all adds the whole time in all floors. just the same as with buffer and its not allowed to let buffer helping tank the adds. this turtle have to use the classic eq and not stuff from ccbd with nearly max states and already nice upgrades. ok if u want the turtle can have rings and earrings from ccbd but we have to be fair with the rest of the items from this dungeon. normaly the whole team in this party should not have already finished sets from cc too but its ok. i also want see the mob floors ^^

after that compare the duration of the runs with buffer as tank and tell me if u would do it everyday, if u can clear it.

PS: Do not use the bug in floor 65 ! ;)

Only thing I could find and mostly good geared turtle/SM can tank any boss, now think about poko/ultimate who can do same job as any other tanker in game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Invalid, lv 70 does not count

Why you think anyone gives af about cap 60 lol....

One of reasons why server is empty because people wait for cap 70, soo sorry mate, I only showed point that it is possible.

Plus no one here discuss about cap 60, but party system and dungeons in general.

Point is, each class geared good enough can play role of tanker in this game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Only thing I could find and mostly good geared turtle/SM can tank any boss, now think about poko/ultimate who can do same job as any other tanker in game.

realy im talking about the current game situation in dbog and not dbotw. i know it was possible before. i was turtle in pre open beta and could also tank and dbotw is big difference and cant be compared with this privat server.

sorry for that but i have one or two question to you? have u ever played dbog since its open for all free players? u also played other classes a little bit seriously and for a longer time? it seems like u dont realy know whats going on at the moment on this server here.

• Why you think anyone gives af about cap 60 lol....

One of reasons why server is empty because people wait for cap 70, soo sorry mate, I only showed point that it is possible.

Plus no one here discuss about cap 60, but party system and dungeons in general.

We are talking about the current game state. It's still a long way until 70 cap comes out. Well you are waiting for it but many other players are playing the gam RIGHT NOW

Also alot of things changed since POB and TW

• Why you think anyone gives af about cap 60 lol....

How to trigger Iceman 101:

1. Speak on 70 cap on any form that's not positive.

• realy im talking about the current game situation in dbog and not dbotw. i know it was possible before. i was turtle in pre open beta and could also tank and dbotw is big difference and cant be compared with this privat server.

sorry for that but i have one or two question to you? have u ever played dbog since its open for all free players? u also played other classes a little bit seriously and for a longer time? it seems like u dont realy know whats going on at the moment on this server here.

I did play, I am playing and I played almost every race, every class beside Karma/Plasma.

Still, you could point out that what are you asking or want is related to this fake cap 60 while client is lvl 70.

We are talking about the current game state. It's still a long way until 70 cap comes out. Well you are waiting for it but many other players are playing the gam RIGHT NOW

Also alot of things changed since POB and TW

I know what most of things have changed, I played in OB Cap 55 and I am back now.

Still I just point out that party system is or will be broken, where race,class roles won't exist and in this game, at least in PVE.

Still in cap 55 when I spam CC, what I could see is that good ultimate/poko and even chef can do fine job to tank boss, but I guess, human classes in this cap 60, really ain't made for it, still lack LP and def but I could be wrong, if they are +15 with props and full con...

Still since this is "PVE Balance" thread, since most of players using this cap to gear up for cap 70, I simply point out that dungeon system needs to be fixed with exact roles as in any other MMO ( Tanker, DPS, CC Support, Buffer, Healer).

When this part be implemented in game, when each class can do PVE content, then we can talk about PVE Balance.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Regardless if it’s full +15 or not, full CON is garbage for tanking end game PvE. You need full LP% armors to tank in PvE, does not matter what your class is.

Futhermore, a party with low end gear will need a tank, because not everyone is full +12 or higher with good accessories.

• I did play, I am playing and I played almost every race, every class beside Karma/Plasma.

Still, you could point out that what are you asking or want is related to this fake cap 60 while client is lvl 70.

i just wanted to chellenge this skedar. he is saying every class is able to tank in this lv 60 cap as it is currently on the server and i want see a recent video. its clear that I am just talking about the lv 60 cap as we have right now because that is the current situation in which we are currently. Everything that was before or after that is a completely different topic.

all I want to say is that a buffer is a support class like dende and should not be able to tank like he can do it right now on the lv 60 cap. everyone knows its not normal but he doesnt want to admit it.

• I don't really get the argument here, even if a Turtle could tank all the bosses we have right now in 60 cap not many Turtle's will have the gear to do so. Meaning if attack speed % became useless in PvE today, the majority of the time Turtles would not take the role of a tank. So yeah PvE would be pretty damn organized like in 55 cap.

Now a good argument is buffers taking the role of a SK/DW in PvE, this will be a difficult task to balance out. Also, that would actually be a lot more common since it's much easier to build a buffer tanky than a human class. Even then though, much more people will still be accepted to parties (meaning more players playing the game) than this strict attack speed % gimmick we have.

• I think it's fine that other classes than sk/dw can tank bosses if they have op gear. That should not be a problem. But nerfing atk speed would suck because crit does nearly no dmg right now. You would jump from 2 mins per boss to 10-15 mins. That would be no fun.

• Yeah that’s another issue, but then again, having only tickets 51 and 91 in 60 cap only makes sense with attack speed%. So without it would make more sense to add tickets like 66/86/96, making you only having to do 1 boss for what’s needed so shouldn’t take too long.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!