Effort system

• This thread is most likely going to be ignored by the staff, but I think it really has to be directly addressed, that the game at this current state, is strongly unfair towards free players.

No I don't mean that free players don't own +14-+15 gears, because I personally do own multiple, along with very few other people.

The issue is, I know people (not gonna name any) who literally NEVER ONCE killed mobs to farm, just sit at platform trashtalking and taking "kills" too seriously, running around with +15 armors and weapons pretending to be superior to others, while those "others" probably did work for their stuff (or not).

I don't have an exact idea of what to do, but people who actually work for their gear and really take long hours in-game to get better equipment should have some sort of effort reward, like have a little bit higher stone drop percentage after a certain amount of mob kills in a period of time, or more tokens while they're farming.

The idea is that let's say you killed 100 mobs, then you get 20 tokens per 10 minutes, so the effort is actually rewarded. Cashers will simply sell CP to get their gear, there is nothing new or problem with it, I just feel like that people who are in the "free" side of the game are highly disadvantaged.

Of course I am aware of the existence of bots, also aware of the existence of bug abusers, and CC gear, but those are either issues or contents, the game is free to play, where cash points should give a small edge to those who donate, that's completely fine. But when I see someone without any proper skill with chosen class, running around in max stat +15 gear calling others out for having "bad gear" is just flat out pathetic.

• Roli I think it should be honey Bee event active all time as world boss.

That would be better help for free players than anything, since you could sell those honey drops in AH and they are used for everything.

so u want open world farming to be even more rewarding for bots?

I never heard something soo retarded as this...

What is next, players should look around and ban them, make everyone GM?

It isn't players fault that there is shit tons bots around..

It is GM Job, they just need to be more active and mostly other staff members too, to play the game.

Regarding this issue there should be chat command: /report .
    This should only be seen by GM and what is next is to simply type /goto and ban that player if report is correct one.

If in - game reports would be added, everyone would use them and ofc if staff members would be active in game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It is GM Job, they just need to be more active and mostly other staff members too, to play the game.

Regarding this issue there should be chat command: /report .
    This should only be seen by GM and what is next is to simply type /goto and ban that player if report is correct one.

If in - game reports would be added, everyone would use them and ofc if staff members would be active in game.

1. This is off-topic.

2. This is slandering staff.

Knowing that you were once part of the staff I would expect you to know at least forum rules.

• who cares about forum rules, for once check this game bruh

If you don't care about forum rules you are welcomed to leave, rules aren't anything unusual and they simply help have a healthy discussion.

What exactly do you want me to check? Roli's suggestion? I've discussed personally about it with him on PMs. If you need me to check anything else you are welcomed to send me a PM and I'll be on it.

Cheers,

Aru

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!