So... About the wipe

• man wow what stupid argument here, well since lv 60 players was playing the game until now is just fair they can build a new gear quickly duh, u too if u play it and even if you are a lv30 u will farm quikly a gear for the next lv gear. So what is that stupid argument ? is a natural thing from a mmorpg game, u do not reset priston tale or perfect world because a new player come in a high lv world because the game has years online.

Look , idk your point , but i m pretty sur , that you are understunding me but you pretending that you didn't xD

We all here used to lvl up with multiclients who was a very big mistake , and with the new update multiclients will be disabled so we will have HUGE advantage compare to the new players, we will have more chara already high lvls , our buffers ready for farm... Beside this , people who already have lvl 60 charas will dominate the game and farm areas and people who had 5 lvl less will have difficulty to get stuff + rush higs lvls and farm.

You need to understand that the new client give this game a chance to survive , and , for sur , Daneos need to seize this chance.

• Look , idk your point , but i m pretty sur , that you are understunding me but you pretending that you didn't xD

We all here used to lvl up with multiclients who was a very big mistake , and with the new update multiclients will be disabled so we will have HUGE advantage compare to the new players, we will have more chara already high lvls , our buffers ready for farm... Beside this , people who already have lvl 60 charas will dominate the game and farm areas and people who had 5 lvl less will have difficulty to get stuff + rush higs lvls and farm.

You need to understand that the new client give this game a chance to survive , and , for sur , Daneos need to seize this chance.

Naturally new users and people with mid range level will have disadvantages, but that doesn't mean that the game should reset when new people comes in.

The new client will give a chance to survive because we been waiting for it since 8 months and because it was promised to improve the game performance and add more content, wipe or not this should remain.

• Of course you want your cash back, this would give you advantage upon others, naive of me to think that the wipe was meant to bring a new and "fresh" start, never did tho 8o.

• Of course you want your cash back, this would give you advantage upon others, naive of me to think that the wipe was meant to bring a new and "fresh" start, never did tho 8o.

Why do you think that people who donate to the this project will have any advantage when cash shop will be changed again?

Only people who had advantage in this game are:

1. People who cash to bots users who had tons of zeni

2. People who hack and who already have +15 lvl 70 gears somewhere and mostly all others too

3. People who dupe +15 gears and sell them

Trust me, Daneos shouldn't be the guy who will do wipe again and leave everything as it was before with new client.

Unless he wants to kill this project and move on another one to earn money, and I understand that.

Soo we will asume that Daneos still didn't give up on this project soo he will do this things:

1. Multi client and all other 3rd party programs disabled ( less bots, and other programs that would bypass and enable multi client)

2. Game guard ( no channel crash by players, no hack or dupe of gear or lag other players in the game and many others)

3. Game rewards active players ( daily quests, daily rewards, each day some event active)

4. Party System changes ( Auto defined roles in party system, 1 class can't fill all the roles soo you will be forced to take characters in the party soo that each race/class can exp the game that is: tanker, buffer, CC, DPS, support , or solo everything since you are Rambo.)

5. Race/Class with 100% defined roles and balanced that way for PVP and PVE ( some races/classes are better in PVE and some in PVP, some are better in solo and some in party)

6. Balance of PVE content ( every class should be able to gear up and do PVE to gear up or to have fun and they should be able to do it with good gear and decent upgraded, does not need to be +15 gear and to be OP to do some dungeons but if you have low upgraded weapons expect to deal less dmg and spend more time in dungeon, meaning defense and HP of bosses, super mobs and mini bosses should be increased while attack of bosses and super mobs and mini bosses should be reduced soo every class can survive it with good gear that is good-decent upgraded)

7. Class Balance ( I understand that balance members and staff members are trying to do the best they can to balance the game but they really need hand and more people involved into this to make it even better, sure balance now is a bit better than it was in old DBO but still it is far from it)

8. Upgrade system changed and brown boxes removed for silver boxes ( Less RNG + Rewarded for hard work = Happy player)

9. All players banned since they charge back should be unbanned

10. Cash shop = pay to progress ( Monthly subscribe aka VIP system. People who have job and can't grind and play the game should be rewarded but still in way that they would progress in the game as normal players would do, such as, if f2p can get in 3-4 hours of grind 20-40 stones, that much per day cashers, donators could get via cash shop in VIP Daily rewards tab in cash shop while rest of tabs should be cosmetic, inventory binded to them)

Now with this changes and many others that would follow but I won't list them here, project will be revived, players will be happy, they won't support bots and hackers since they wouldn't be able to do that due good game guard.

Since players are happy, people will donate and cash again and people who charged back, with 2nd chance given to them, when they see that game is in better state, they will start to play and cash again.

VIP Daily reward in cash shop would be have amount of stones that would f2p player get, exp pots (since they need help to level up to catch up f2p nolife players who sleep at keyboard), zeni reward ( amount that would f2p player get by selling trash at NPC).

Still silver boxes should be limited in daily quests.

This changes would make happy all the players, f2p and donators.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Do you read what you write? Seems like not... What you are implying is that cashers are the people destroying the game. Just for your information my friend, cashers are the ones that brought the game back and maintained it running up until now. Next time you comment stuff like that, don't blind yourself, instead look for the bigger picture. How are cashers supposed to be the cancer ? that's some stupid thinking and a dumb move, imagine Daneos prohibiting the cashers to play the game, lol... look forward to reading those words.

• If we start fresh and cash is returned then it becomes an advantage because they are going to have huge sums, we don't know yet how the cash shop is going to change.

1-Yes, people who used bots should be punished, but its legit to have tons of zeni by farming or trading, we all know that the people who uses bots its a minority.

2- Absolutely, those items should be removed, don't know about others (what does it mean) but any level 70 item should be deleted.

3- Yeah and cheaters should be banned.

I agree with most of the next points, but i don't think that daneos can guarantee a game clear of cheats when big companies can't.

Those are changes that you are suggesting, i would love to see most of them being implemented, but i doubt it and let me tell you that i found to be true the fact that if you reward a player he/her will avoid cheating, because it wouldn't be necesary, the problem is that some people is just too greedy to not do it anyways.

These changes would take months to be implemented,if daneos does it taking his time, a wipe coming months after the new client release would imply to keep playing and donating to see everything deleted again.

I wish they banned the people who duped at the right time, but everything took too much time.

• Do you read what you write? Seems like not... What you are implying is that cashers are the people destroying the game. Just for your information my friend, cashers are the ones that brought the game back and maintained it running up until now. Next time you comment stuff like that, don't blind yourself, instead look for the bigger picture. How are cashers supposed to be the cancer ? that's some stupid thinking and a dumb move, imagine Daneos prohibiting the cashers to play the game, lol... look forward to reading those words.

You are the one saying that you would like to wipe because of your cash return and to be able to use it in a better way, as i wrote in previous comments, you said it not me.

Now you are saying that i said that cashers are destroying the game, common dude, read again, i never said that cashers are the cancer of the game or that daneos should prohibit them to play, from where did you get that?

This is your text

"I just want my cash back and a new opportunity to actually manage myself to cash it the right way in a complete game, not a 0.50% completed game like it was when OB released."

My text

"Of course you want your cash back, this would give you advantage upon others, naive of me to think that the wipe was meant to bring a new and "fresh" start, never did tho 8o."

You think that getting your cash back in a fresh start wouldn't give you any advantage? don't come with sht that i never said, focus on what i wrote.

• I just think its dumb to complain about cash bringing an advantage, you see you work hard on the game to get your stuff. I work hard on real life to donate to the game that you play complaining about "casher's advantange". Seems like something pretty stupid to complain about, plus you're stating the obvious. Of course cashers get the advantage, it's the reward for donating and helping the game, so that you can still play. Btw, I said I wanted to get a new opportunity to cash on a complete game because I was trying to imply I didn't get what I deserved for donating "x" amount of money before, and I was hoping it would. How would you feel about your money if you cashed? we're no different man, I just pushed the donate button and helped people like you get to play one more day.

• I just think its dumb to complain about cash bringing an advantage, you see you work hard on the game to get your stuff. I work hard on real life to donate to the game that you play complaining about "casher's advantange". Seems like something pretty stupid to complain about, plus you're stating the obvious. Of course cashers get the advantage, it's the reward for donating and helping the game, so that you can still play. Btw, I said I wanted to get a new opportunity to cash on a complete game because I was trying to imply I didn't get what I deserved for donating "x" amount of money before, and I was hoping it would. How would you feel about your money if you cashed? we're no different man, I just pushed the donate button and helped people like you get to play one more day.

Well, you knew how much cash you were getting at the time of the "donation" so i don't know about deservings in that case, he already returned it twice, you should know that those are "donations" you aren't paying for a subscription or something like that.

You told me that i should see the bigger picture and now it's my turn, the truth is that without cashers or free users this game wouldn't go on.

Remove cashers and the game dies, remove free users and it wouldn't make sense to donate since there wouldn't be a good number of people to play with, so are parcially wrong. If i cash i would do it without expecting anything, after all you are supporting a project, not buying lootboxes, i think you understand this.

I preciate that you came with a straight answer this time, not like before writing things that i never said, you seemed quite confident about what you were writing. Still never said from where did you get those ideas about me saying that cashers are cancer, i though that i was implying those ideas, looks like i wasn't after all.

• Listen Guys , the best solution to avoid problems and losing a lot of players is : to wipe all lvl 60+ Gears , to make all the players have an equal start for Lvl60 players when lvl 70 cap will be released

Wiping everything will cause problems with the players or maybe losing players cauz not everyone wants a wipe ; So we have to make a good decition that everyone will agree with , and not being selfish , we have to hear everyones opinion

Thank you !

• Listen Guys , the best solution to avoid problems and losing a lot of players is : to wipe all lvl 60+ Gears , to make all the players have an equal start for Lvl60 players when lvl 70 cap will be released

Wiping everything will cause problems with the players or maybe losing players cauz not everyone wants a wipe ; So we have to make a good decition that everyone will agree with , and not being selfish , we have to hear everyones opinion

Thank you !

The problem with wiping everyone's gear is that everyone would be left with a "naked" lvl 60 character that wouldn't be able to farm for new gear. At least by restarting at lvl 1 you can gather materials and zeni as you level up and have quest gear to work with in the mean time.

• The problem with wiping everyone's gear is that everyone would be left with a "naked" lvl 60 character that wouldn't be able to farm for new gear. At least by restarting at lvl 1 you can gather materials and zeni as you level up and have quest gear to work with in the mean time.

When i read those responses its clear that they didnt read my propose to deal with that problem.. God...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!