Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• he is talking about the fact that if people get 33 in a sec leveling to 70 will be faster and they will reach it probably sooner and then get the best gear and be the rulers of adult budokai since other people who dont want to pay/buy it will be 33 leveling time behind in a search for gear.

Why would you enter Budokai without good gear in the first place? Really lvling up to 33 isn't a big deal.

• Why are you all being that dumb ?? Who gives a fuck about not being geared in budokai it's still fun and the point is about being in the START of the server, which means that nobody will have gears in the first place, so stop being dumb and think before you type.
    Lvling to 33 takes atleast a full day, let's say budokai is 5 days after beta starts, one person without lvl up stone might get to lvl 70 but will NOT have any good gears except if he is extremely lucky, meanwhile one who uses a lvl stone will be 70 already AND had enough time to gather a few items.

Now that's for hardcore gamers who don't have a job or something else to do, but if it's about someone who's still at school or has a job, without a lvl 33 stone he might get at lvl 50 while the one with stone will get lvl 60+, which is a HUGE advantage, as i said.

And quit with that "but why budokai if no gear" bullshit, a lot of people used to budokai with bad gears, it's not something new, the point is that budokai is the funniest part of the game, and also the main goal, so why the fuck wouldn't we go there ? i know for a FACT i will budokai even with lv 1 gears.

• Okay guys, you need stop discussing about it here...
    It's cash shop suggestion thread for God's sake, not thread about arguing if adding lv 33 stone is a good idea. There is another thread where you can discuss it there.
    Besides, it's beginning to look like a war between iOS and Android phone users...

lf you ask me, just at the damn stone but in retail...

• I say yes to lvl up 30 stone for this reason : the problem who lvled hunderd times its sick almost of the frist area and their missiones most of who played behind the pre open beta know this ... we are tired of leveling in this areas... and what advantage gives it to you lvels okay thats time... time who some of us dont have, because we have work and i dont pass again to that area levels kokkara, korin.

I know there are people who think its P2W but its not true just put on possition on somebody who played this 2 areas in special 10 or 20 times its like so borring and more when u dont have that time at day because your working or studyng and when wanna play do something more than see korin and kokkara for the next week... just put in that position who think its P2W.

PD: i Think it may cost betwen 50-100 cash points.

• I say yes to lvl up 30 stone for this reason : the problem who lvled hunderd times its sick almost of the frist area and their missiones most of who played behind the pre open beta know this ... we are tired of leveling in this areas... and what advantage gives it to you lvels okay thats time... time who some of us dont have, because we have work and i dont pass again to that area levels kokkara, korin.

I know there are people who think its P2W but its not true just put on possition on somebody who played this 2 areas in special 10 or 20 times its like so borring and more when u dont have that time at day because your working or studyng and when wanna play do something more than see korin and kokkara for the next week... just put in that position who think its P2W.

PD: i Think it may cost betwen 50-100 cash points.

it's not an exuse that you have work. work and school is something we all have to go through

• Why are you all being that dumb ?? Who gives a fuck about not being geared in budokai it's still fun and the point is about being in the START of the server, which means that nobody will have gears in the first place, so stop being dumb and think before you type.
    Lvling to 33 takes atleast a full day, let's say budokai is 5 days after beta starts, one person without lvl up stone might get to lvl 70 but will NOT have any good gears except if he is extremely lucky, meanwhile one who uses a lvl stone will be 70 already AND had enough time to gather a few items.

Now that's for hardcore gamers who don't have a job or something else to do, but if it's about someone who's still at school or has a job, without a lvl 33 stone he might get at lvl 50 while the one with stone will get lvl 60+, which is a HUGE advantage, as i said.

And quit with that "but why budokai if no gear" bullshit, a lot of people used to budokai with bad gears, it's not something new, the point is that budokai is the funniest part of the game, and also the main goal, so why the fuck wouldn't we go there ? i know for a FACT i will budokai even with lv 1 gears.

how can some1 get to lvl 70 in 5 days if there'll be only a few lvl 33 at the start who actually bought the stones? Clearly people who are responding/thinking like this are being paranoid. Budokai is something way far off when the official release of the game will be launched. There will still be important bugs from the latest updates that will need to be resolved. After TMQ, UD, quests the next thing will probably be events (dragonball event, festival events, maybe even daily tasks to make it more fun). Budokai will only be after everything is rolling good.

• how can some1 get to lvl 70 in 5 days if there'll be only a few lvl 33 at the start who actually bought the stones? Clearly people who are responding/thinking like this are being paranoid. Budokai is something way far off when the official release of the game will be launched. There will still be important bugs from the latest updates that will need to be resolved. After TMQ, UD, quests the next thing will probably be events (dragonball event, festival events, maybe even daily tasks to make it more fun). Budokai will only be after everything is rolling good.

more like 1-2 months :P

• People need to stop feeding nonsense to other players, such as "Lvl 70 gives you a huge advantage because you can get better gear"
    To be good at budokai and or PvP/PvE you need to have a good understanding of your class and how to gear it in the game, do your research

Here I have new low lvl fighter fighting other lvl 70's. (I fight well known players towards the end)

• People need to stop feeding nonsense to other players, such as "Lvl 70 gives you a huge advantage because you can get better gear"
    To be good at budokai and or PvP/PvE you need to have a good understanding of your class and how to gear it in the game, do your research

Here I have new low lvl fighter fighting other lvl 70's. (I fight well known players towards the end)

who is saying that people who would use the stone are noobs who doesn't know how to gear and build their classes?

• I leveled up to lvl 33 in 2 and a half days... Now, I REALLY AGREE with the one who said that we are sick of Kokkara Village and Korin Forest, I mean, I don't think I will be leveling up for the third time in those places which I REALLY HATE in that moment(Development server, Pre-Open Beta and Open Beta), you can't imagine the excitement I had when I finally reached lvl 31 to go to the next map.

I'm not saying to add the stone or to not since I may NOT buy it, I'm not a really big fan of donating a lot (Even tho I'm a founder, lol), but you really need to think about the players without less time than other people because WORK and EDUCATION are excuses to stop playing for a long time, if you say those aren't excuses or that you shouldn't be playing because of that, allow me to tell you that you have never had a job before or you are not studying right now (Maybe both). Again, I'm really sure I will be eating those maps again because I'm not into buying that stone, but I think, if Daneos agrees to add it, it shouldn't be added immediately, maybe after some weeks/months.

• I leveled up to lvl 33 in 2 and a half days... Now, I REALLY AGREE with the one who said that we are sick of Kokkara Village and Korin Forest, I mean, I don't think I will be leveling up for the third time in those places which I REALLY HATE in that moment(Development server, Pre-Open Beta and Open Beta), you can't imagine the excitement I had when I finally reached lvl 31 to go to the next map.

I'm not saying to add the stone or to not since I may NOT buy it, I'm not a really big fan of donating a lot (Even tho I'm a founder, lol), but you really need to think about the players without less time than other people because WORK and EDUCATION are excuses to stop playing for a long time, if you say those aren't excuses or that you shouldn't be playing because of that, allow me to tell you that you have never had a job before or you are not studying right now (Maybe both). Again, I'm really sure I will be eating those maps again because I'm not into buying that stone, but I think, if Daneos agrees to add it, it shouldn't be added immediately, maybe after some weeks/months.

you telling me that you think no one is working or going to school? no, literally everyone is going to school/studying or have work. i bet no ones at home doing nothing for the next couple of months until Christmas and thats why there is no exuse, because all of us are going through almost the same thing

• you telling me that you think no one is working or going to school? no, literally everyone is going to school/studying or have work. i bet no ones at home doing nothing for the next couple of months until Christmas and thats why there is no exuse, because all of us are going through almost the same thing

What I meant was, not everyone decides to get a job and not everyone decides to study in his life...

• Sendoku makes the argument that lvl 70's will easily win Budokai because of the level cap. That's not true.
    I also never made any mention of only "noobs" using the stone or not.

Hi dude, i'm sorry to break it to you but you killing some lvls 70 in PLAT isn't really proving anything, everyone can do that, this is you being fully buffed, with RP, attacking players randomly, while budokai is a multiple round, no buff, no rp, pure 1v1 battle where people are ready to fight you, so yeah my point still stand, simply because if i was like you well i'd say that i can win as a lvl 53 dende because i beat the best SK ever from TW guild who never lost budokai, on plat.

Yet we all know this is nonsense right ? plat =/= budokai... and if you think beating someone on plat makes you better than this person in real 1v1 then you're way off, ranked battles is the closest u can get at budokai, if you beat someone multiple time in ranked then yeah you are stronger, but on plat ? smh... proof is only a handful of people won budokai, yet they all get killed in plat a lot, because plat isn't 1v1, plat is just mass killing whoever the fuck you want to.

• Okay going to get back on topic here. *ahem* What pet items should be in shop and what pet items shouldn't? The red bean that levels up a skill definitely needs to be obtainable in game because it's just stupid that you have to pay just to level up skills your pet has, especially when there are some useful ones. The same can be said for the forgetting bean, because of how expensive it is to buy pets in the first place.

• Regardless if I was buffed or not, same would apply to these people in the video.
    If I can beat them while we're fully buffed, I can beat them without them as well...
    I barely used rp. RP was only to increase damage or to increase stun, I had crit hitrate gear on. I don't need RP for higher crit rate.

Let's also not forget the real point I was trying to prove here. "Gear". I'm not beating them because of my buffs or because of the situation. I'm beating them mostly because of my gear. You're saying that since characters can get to lvl 70 fast, they have a slightly better chance of farming higher lvl gear. Just because that MAY be true, it doesn't make them unbeatable or the game unfair. There's gears at +50 - +60 that can challenge lvl 70's.

Besides, if budokai for you is just for fun, why do you even care that much anyway? It's not like there's going to only be 1 tournament.

If you want to continue this argument bring it to the 33 stone poll. Let's not ruin this thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!