(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• -If you have 19/20 quests it appear the message it's full (or something) and you can' take another quest (to have 20/20, so it's really full).

-Wonder Majin Skill: "Play Dead" don't work correctly. If you run away and use the skill the monsters don't come back.

-Westland Quest Level 36 bugged (Research Item) - You can't touch the item Smety Bomb.

-Westland Quest level 37 - you can't talk with Dancer Simon NPC

-West City Quest Level 36 - You can't talk with NPC Old Man Menma

• Wow boy.. This bug hurt me so much, that it will take some time to recover..

As you can see, the Dogo in Korin's Village is held by TaskForCe.

I didn't know that there wasn't a check for this yet, that the game wouldn't allow you to buy the same dojo. So I gave it a try.. And it worked. I got the dojo for my guild by paying 5kk out of my pocket and 10k Style points from the guild's pocket..

Now we're here :

The Dojo still belongs to TaskForCe though and me + my guild have lost 21kk zeni but I can upgrade it etc. :P

It's more of a warning to the other guild leaders, don't do it ! Don't act as I did :P

P.S. I know dojo functions are unavailable ;)

Reason of Editing : Also wanted to add this one.

Teleporting - Alt+tab bug.

I was playing with my new majin. I wanted to teleport to Korin's Village to buff a friend. After teleporting from Cactus Camp, I alt+tabbed to check the forum, when I changed back to the game, it was stuck at loading screen (the screen was loading, but didn't progress after 2mins). I closed the game, reopened it, entered with my majin and majicaly, my 11lvl Mighty Majin was transferred to Westland instead of Korin's Village.

• play dead bug has been added. The rest was already mentioned on the list (no pictures added because of the 10.000 characters rstriction on a thread).

thank you for the warning, these have been put on the list.

• Idk about that loading screen stuck and being transported to westland. All I know is I used a teleporter once in korin village , and this only happened once so far . Got the ?? error. Logged back in and was in westland, the nearly same exact position in the picture, instead of korin village. Didn't go out of DBO to do or check anything while teleporting.

• Are these new bugs? Because I found them weeks ago and thought they were already reported.

• Besides these there is one more bug login, similar to the first that prevents you from logging in, this last is after you attempt to log out and it bug, as not to change the in-game channel, it is a boring bug.

We had it as well in DBO. So i was used to it. Still it is a bug nonetheless, i've put it into my word documents since the thread list of minor and major bugs are full at the moment, if there won't be anymore bugs fixed after this week i'll start to make a part 2.

Accepting Mail ( like When you canceled and Item from auction house or Pay to receive and item Aka zeni scam ) Sometimes crashes the game and gives the ???????? error ^.^

If the item was on AH for a long time (before the hardware problem) this item might be bugged wich causes your game to crash. Right now leave it in your mailbox and never open the message again (or try to delete it if possible).

Heal skills (dragon clan) make myself in attack mode but heal it isn't attack

I thought this was fixed, nonetheless will be added in my wor document.

There is no option to do.

All the quest involving picking up/interacting with frieza equipment are bugged from Yahooy east area.

Are these new bugs? Because I found them weeks ago and thought they were already reported.

Only the play dead bug was not listed yet. The rest was however.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!