Things you would like changed from Retail

• @Kiera SM were better in pve if you was the tank, fighters were way better in pvp. SM had no resistance at all in pvp, their only defense was keeping your opponent in a kd state but you needed a good ping for that. Not to mention that sometimes position bug appeared when your opponent dashed and you couldn't hit him. Even for a crit strategy you needed a good ping because if you made a mistake you was dead. I agree with you, fighters were better overall.

Anyway in pvp with sword I only had problems with well geared SKs but my ping was shit :/

• I would nerf SK so that he wouldnt be so OP in PvP and PvE at the same time. It would also be good if DW would receive some small buffs.

do not touch SK's .. they were perfect.. not too op and not to weak... everyone could kill anyone... only fighter crit was a bit fked up lol--- and i would add more attack dmg to DW and put some more CD on those karmas lol :P :thumbsup:

• 1-Since probably the server will start at the cap 70, I think, we need something fun to do and not always the same dungeons, maybe the normal cap can keep the users active for 6 months or a little more, but after that we'll need something different, So adding a special mode to the tmq 2-3-4-5-6-7 that are in the client already, could be a good thing, without a lot of work. With a rotation event (weekly), dropping a stronger gear. for example one week you can play only the new tmq2 dropping the jacket, the next week you can play tmq3 only dropping pants etc... So, doing the rotation people can avoid the spam of one dungeon only and can't get that gear in 10 days, need atleast 1-2 months.

2-About the free reset book, I don't like the idea to get them for free, but I hope that will be a little bit easier reset, since I love test new builds. At level 70 we could get a green book binds and after that, with login events we could get the brown ones like 1 per day is enough,

3-PLEASE FIX ALL THE BUGS THAT YOU CAN :P they were really annoying

• do not touch SK's .. they were perfect.. not too op and not to weak... everyone could kill anyone... only fighter crit was a bit fked up lol--- and i would add more attack dmg to DW and put some more CD on those karmas lol :P :thumbsup:

SK was the most broken class in DBO. Unkillable in PvP, deals mixed damage and at the same time great tank in PvE. And no it wasnt like any1 could kill any1. DW needs some more dmg to farm and better skills to hold aggro.

• SK was the most broken class in DBO. Unkillable in PvP, deals mixed damage and at the same time great tank in PvE. And no it wasnt like any1 could kill any1. DW needs some more dmg to farm and better skills to hold aggro.

Actually, turtles and karmas were the most broken class.

• SK was the most broken class in DBO. Unkillable in PvP, deals mixed damage and at the same time great tank in PvE. And no it wasnt like any1 could kill any1. DW needs some more dmg to farm and better skills to hold aggro.

I agree here too.. Bold strike should have 2 - 4 sec. more CD and instead of 257% energy bleeding damage every 2 sec. i would say 175%, thats more then enough! Also i would take out Rising spirit passive(+24 con), that should be DW exclusive.. Give him EP Boost from DW instead.. Steal life a litte (6 or 8 sec.) more CD..

SK isnt unkillable lol, normally noobs say that cuz they hadnt equips enought to kill a good sk

• Lmao, talking about SK is unkillable. You even have items to specifically whoop their asses (SK's don't need bold strike's bleed btw, they can kill you with debuffs). Noobs never even bothered to wear any anti-bleed or anti-fear items.

That's has to be the most balance class out of all the classes man.

Have you seen 70 cap, with fighter's crit? an Average SK would get destroyed.
    and like @Nady said, with the right ping, SM are titans.

For instance: SK vs SM would be a gear battle. But with a tanky SM, with KD spam, anti-bleed items..don't really see a SM losing..

First problem I see here is with crits, hell turtles do more/as much damage then Fighters. (Not really sure about Cranes..never got serious with that class, I just heard 70 cap screwed them with their stun)

Second problem are those darn DW's with low-damage, at least give them a reflect buff if you're not gonna change damage.

Their Dragon's Punishment was good, and great for PVE/PVP 5v1 ganks (That'll happen in PVP alot)
    But couldn't really steal much LP (Unless there was a huge crowd) because the low damage output DW gave.

.1zap7s.png P.S. Can we get a skill calculator in these forums?

• People have to realise that bleeding wasn't the major problem vs sk. Base damage, steal life, curse, hellzone grenade (based on success) and 4 stuns were too much. All of this with massive defences, lp and the the highest anticrit possible (89%)

They have been a broken class in every cap, no matter the balance. And it's funny that usually who defends sks was an sk ingame lol

Fighter, karma and female turtle were broken classes too

#RealTalk it's not that hard to counter kd strategy

• @Papaya I never said it was hard to counter KD spam, that's just one of the aspects SMs use to fight a SK.

But what I was implying that a SM with the right gear, is extremely hard to beat. almost impossible.

Because their skills are straight out for killing Players 1v1, even burning attack. the damage is just destructive. It's why SMs are better then Fighters.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!