Will there be a level cap?

• Lvl 38 is BS! You are there in 2 or 3 days! Then what? Lvl 50 ok. better 55! But 38? Na thats Bullsh*t! Rework all the skills, because otherwise some classes would overpower as f*ck is not worth all the work.. Make cap 70, maybe block some Maps like Porunga-south, Papaya and Mushroom-south and we are good..

Why not give each player 100SP for start? :puke:

We don't even know how devs are going to balance the classes. DBO sure wanst a balanced game at all at the end of its life.

• We don't even know how devs are going to balance the classes. DBO sure wanst a balanced game at all at the end of its life.

Of course DBO wasn't well balanced at lvl 70Cap, of course DBOG will (probably) fix some skills, but why do it twice for lvl 38 and later again for lvl 70? If you go lvl 38 you have to make all the skills like in KR lvl 38 cap, because if you leave the level for learning new skills like it was in lvl 70 Cap and just go to cap player Level at 38 you might see a hell of a suprice balance wise..

• better be as always been, without limitation level, and that each upgrade will go improving the overall game.

in spanish : mejor que sea como siempre a sido, sin limite de nivel, y que en cada actualizacion se vaya mejorando el juego en general. :) ^^

DBO has never been like that lol.
    DBO launched with cap 40 in kr , cap 38 in tw and hk
    Then they added cap 50, cap 55 , cap 60 and cap 70.
    DBO always added caps.

• The ideal starting level cap is 50. That way we have something to look forward to. Transformations were also best when they were level 50. The only reason they lowered the transformation level to 40 is because some players complained it was too hard to get. That's when the game's popularity began to decline.

My wishes for DBOG:

1. Level 40 or Level 50 starting cap
    2. Transformation level raised to 50 like in the vanilla DBO

Thanks again to the team for all their work, I had a lot of fun in the Alpha the short time I played it! :)

• Vanilla DBO was a huge success! Too bad not everyone is from that time.

• I see really only benefits if you would make a Level Cap example of Level 38 or 50 because the DBOG team so you can fix the bugs and errors of another map at rest without problems and thus the game even earlier perhaps comes online and also could be without problems leveling his char to the Max level and the other races and classes allude could therefore be also time and has more fun of the game comes to the next level update out hope there will be a level cap

In German

Ich sehe eigentlich nur Vorteile wenn man ein Level Cap machen würde z.B von Level 38 oder 50 da das DBOG Team so ohne Probleme die Bugs und Fehler der anderen Map in ruhe beheben können und somit das Spiel auch früher vielleicht Online kommt und außerdem könnte man ohne Probleme seinen Char auf das Max Level leveln und die anderen Rassen und Klassen anspielen man könnte sich somit auch Zeit lassen und hat mehr Spaß am Spiel bis das nächste Level update heraus kommt hoffe es wird ein Level Cap geben

• It's like Muh and me said. There's really no need for a level cap I think. It doesn't take long to realize if you like a class or not. Besides, you can just stop at level 40 yourself after you get your transformation for your race and tried your class out. I don't see the point for playing for like 3/4 days and have a character at the max level (via 38/40 whatever). That's boring and not recommended. IF there is to be a cap, I hope it's at 40 to be able to get transformations. Other then that, I hope there isn't one 8|

• One could also be a level cap from level 50 to make I would find it good if you would make a Level Cap to the game that you do not tantamount to level 70 so also has the DBOG team more time to other maps, bugs, UDs, TMQ program and the game is thus perhaps faster high I would like to see when it would start with a level cap if one is equal to level 70 it takes anyway until sometime the level 80 update will come with the Urunai Barba Map so I would well see if you would make a level Cap pure

In German

Man könnte ja auch ein Level Cap ab Level 50 machen ich würde es gut finden wenn man ein Level Cap ins Spiel machen würde das man nicht gleich auf Level 70 kommt so hat auch das DBOG Team mehr Zeit die anderen Maps, Bugs, UDs, TMQ zu programmieren und das spiel kommt dadurch vielleicht schneller hoch ich würde mir wünschen wenn es mit einen Level Cap Starten würde wenn man gleich auf Level 70 ist dauert es sowieso bis irgendwann das Level 80er Update kommen wird mit der Urunai Barba Map deswegen würde ich es gut finden wenn man ein Level Cap rein machen würde

• In my opinion it's a great thing to start the game with a level cap of 38. Then, after some time, they should take the level cap to 70 and when the game is released they should put no level cap. This is just my opinion.

• i´m also against it. There is no reason for a lvl cap. You can´t do much without lv 70 and your items will be worth nothing. You will be lv 38 in 3-5 days after that you will just wait until lv 70 update is released...

At the same time, the game wouldn't last as long if we started at lv 70 cap because people would start complaining about new content after like a month or two. Starting the game at lv 38 allows the crew more time to work on new content while fixing bugs in the old and balancing classes to make them more enjoyable (you aren't going to get it right the first time after all). Merely decreasing the amount of EXP earned will fix the whole quick leveling thing and we'll still have stuff like Budokai, events, and such to keep us pre-occupied until the next cap.

• The team will have enough time for new content even if they start without a lvl cap. You need a lot of time until you get a good gear to do kraken, cell, cc dungeon and at the same time it will be fun but if you start with lv 38 cap you will lv to 38 and after that you can´t do anything. PvP was boring with lv 38 and farming will just give you some items. These items will be worth 0 zenni after the lv 70 release. And players like me will be bored and won´t play the game until lv 70 is released.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!