Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

• Why are they thinking about higher cap when everything not even working yet 4

Exactly what i'm thinking. Why do ppl mention higher lvl cap if there are sill many things to fix?

Also this effect thing is atm really dumb. Sorry if it's offensive to anyone in the Team but i can't put it in other words.

You should've done this after the wipe and only if you really have plans for lvl 70+. Then it would've been ok. But right now it's just plain dumb. So please just remove it. It will make PvP kinda unfair for ppl who get their EQ from now on.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• EchoSon, I don't decide this. If it were for me it would put it as it was always and in the future look what to do (as for example your proposal or others).

That's why we have to debate with Daneos.

I wasn't insinuating that. I merely meant the fact that you guys don't know means this update is still up for debate at all. It's a little disturbing ideas like this get promoted at all, without anyone being able to say anything until the change is already in place.

Anyway, I'm beginning to wonder if Daneos is thinking back to lvl55 in terms of balance, and thinks nerfing everything will somehow solve more problems than it causes.

Obviously...I don't know. It's all speculation and theories since even his own mods know so little. But one thing's for sure.... so long as global stats keep being reworked for balance, instead of changing up things on individual classes, then there will always be new gaping holes in the balance with every update.

• I wasn't insinuating that. I merely meant the fact that you guys don't know means this update is still up for debate at all. It's a little disturbing ideas like this get promoted at all, without anyone being able to say anything until the change is already in place.

Anyway, I'm beginning to wonder if Daneos is thinking back to lvl55 in terms of balance, and thinks nerfing everything will somehow solve more problems than it causes.

I don't mean any hard feelings towards anyone from the team, but whoever thought that nerfing the max stat of the items will be EVEN CONSIDERED as a good idea, shouldn't be there.

We are slowly but surely reaching a point where the game is nowhere like it was in retail.

Lots of times we seen the Global Update Thread with updates according to retail version of the game (from TW).

What did we keep from it!?

I personally know people who have donated lots of money for this server, because they thought that the team is doing an awesome job and stuff, and it gets ruined, one by one.

Balance the game, fine, but don't ask for the community's opinion if you make stupid fking changes, such as ruining the core of the game..

Guess I let my thoughts control me, sorry for the outage.

• Want +15 gear? Pay USD, or dogi balls or brown boxes to buy from others.

Want to upgrade you gear without breaking it to +0 again ang again, buy White Stones from cash shop.

Want good accessories buy brown boxes or pay others the amount of zeni that is impossible to get without cashing.

And so on and so on.. that's how I think it's p2w :D

Want to upgrade you gear without breaking it to +0 again ang again, buy White Stones from cash shop.

Want good accessories buy brown boxes or pay others the amount of zeni that is impossible to get without cashing.

And as was said many times, we'll work on that in the open beta.

PD: You can also get those items by buying with zeni to some people..

This is one of those cases I'm willing to give DBOG slack on for being a test server. It's likely we'll see either brown boxes/dogi balls appear in events or some other non-cash way, You can easily buy 3 white stones for selling a single U70 purple, so that's not even an issue right now. And obviously it's thanks to buggers that we have so much +15 crap in the first place, so much so that there's an actual market for it.

I believe by the time we're in Open Beta, it'll be fine. Don't know about Autopots, though. So long as they can be used in PvP, they'll always be P2W due to their necessity, but if you make them available infinitely(token shop, for example), the entire game would be too easy thanks to how invincible they make you. They're just bad game design only meant as cheats for cashers to feel more powerful, and no class benefits equally from it.

• I believe by the time we're in Open Beta, it'll be fine. Don't know about Autopots, though. So long as they can be used in PvP, they'll always be P2W due to their necessity, but if you make them available infinitely(token shop, for example), the entire game would be too easy thanks to how invincible they make you. They're just bad game design only meant as cheats for cashers to feel more powerful, and no class benefits equally from it.

You can get autopots through the golden chests from BIDs lv 70

• Finally a thread where we all come together with factual opinions.

Trust me bro, when I was talking about changing dbo back to like KR 55 cap in that balance thread I was talking class balance, like reworking skills/classes, not this. And also Daneos only played dbo for like 5 seconds, his story goes that he teleported to West City and didnt have the zenni to go back to his starter town and quit. He knows nothing about that cap.

whoever thought that nerfing the max stat of the items will be EVEN CONSIDERED as a good idea, shouldn't be there.

This, I sure as hell have faith it wasn't Daneos and if it was him he NEEDS to play DBO in Open Beta or this kinda stuff will continue to happen. How are you supposed to know what's a good idea/bad idea from a game you barely even played?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!