Increase drop rate for stones

• I like the current droprate believe it or not. I have some hunts where I get good ones like Green stones (Purple seems to hate me for some reason) and other times I get nothing. That's what farming is about though. You need to take the time to get what you need in order to build up your armor. This game isn't about handing you what you want free of charge. It's about effort, time. and work.

• Well I saw in many MMO's that upgrade system works like that.

I could even agree that tons of upgrade stones cost for each upgrade level.

+1 - 10 stones

+2 - 20 stones

+3 - 30 stones

+4 - 40 stones ...etc +15 - 150 stones

Soo to upgrade from +14 to +15, you would need 150 upgrade stones.

This would make upgrade gears more like work than luck.

quoted from Iceman on other thread,i 100% agree on this

• as it is now upgrade is too much luck based and non rewardable.a kinda of upgrade like the one we comes up will be better.downgrade need be removed,othervise much people will not even care of try upgrading,will cash,get zeni,buy already upgraded items.is good if you have real money to invest,you can buy +15 gear for 50 dollars and be op in 1 day,with other system you will ned work hard for make your gear good and be competitive

• as it is now upgrade is too much luck based and non rewardable.a kinda of upgrade like the one we comes up will be better.downgrade need be removed,othervise much people will not even care of try upgrading,will cash,get zeni,buy already upgraded items.is good if you have real money to invest,you can buy +15 gear for 50 dollars and be op in 1 day,with other system you will ned work hard for make your gear good and be competitive

Well if you take this and apply it with the current drop rate it'd be a pain just to get +1.

• Well if you take this and apply it with the current drop rate it'd be a pain just to get +1.

atleast i will get +1 or +2 without lost my current progress...as it is with broken card or you cash or you dream upgrade past +10,i try with 200 red stone for level 30 gear and at the end i end with a +4...imagine if will be a level 70 item...probably i will already quit lol.can't pass +11(and happen only one time).reather than that i will prefer a system that require more stones but assure you upgrade,who cares if soon or leate all get +15 better for pvp if all got same gear will count just skills

• reather than that i will prefer a system that require more stones but assure you upgrade,who cares if soon or leate all get +15 better for pvp if all got same gear will count just skills

yeah....no. You crazy or something? This will increase price for stones to a ridiculous price since everyone is going to want/need a huge amount of them. And since this is not bad enough, over time everyone is gonna have +15 sh*t which will end in no one buying any gear stuff except for new players. And this means you are pretty much killing the ingame Economy. How will ppl make money? Selling stones? How will ppl make money to buy your stones so you can make money?

Just pray to RNGesus for stone drop. Dropped in 1 day 2x u70 red and 1x u70 green. And i had days where not even a downgrade stone dropped. You just have to put some time into farming. Many ppl here are just lazy man....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Stop trying to break the game lol. With your way everyone can get +15.....

• so is better have a game where of you want to be competitive need cash?as i say upgrade ad it is Now is not for make the game harder but for make you use Real money.who cares of everyone get +15 Will be better for PvP since all with same gear Will give space to the skills not to the upgrade level.as i say with Iceman actually is ok even of take 150 Stones for one upgrade,but atleast la a gol you can get.as it is Now is too luck based,o spend 3kkk for get +4 because i keep get break at +10.i try with noob items and even with 200 Stones at the end i get +0.imagine if Will be Level 70 gear.you guys need open your eyes and face the truth for get good gear need Real money.this upgrade is good if you want to Milk money like ntl did.actually i Will prefer a system thay Will make you work hard for a reward not for a chance.until that moment sorry but i Will not even attempt upgrade i Will buyed already upgrade item.we Will see Now much time Will pass till a bid site for sell good items Will open,and this Will make the game profit less.also im sure a lot of people bot because get frustrated of how hard is upgrade system.if you want to make people happy need do a system that at the end reward the player not a system like Now where you need luck or Real money because it doesnt require skills at all.a solution of you really want to keep downgrade is make White Stones dropable and make items cant go more low of +10 (+10 to +11 la very little chance).what do you Think Sirab? One Think is sure as it is Now Will not work because is too much non user friendly

• The drop rate of stones now IS JUST T E R R I B L E I used to be a hardcore stone hunter...i was hunting for stones like 10 hours..and i used to get 3-4 stones...this happened before 6 months or later...now its way worse than it used to be...someone told me the drop rate now is lower than 1%...i will just say its waste of time to farm for stones atm..wait until new dungeons opened in papaya..

• Guys,

No need for further talking about this topic. The fact that lvl 70 stones drop rate is very low already known by everyone and you just have to wait. I actually think Daneos and the team will work on the rates once OB is released.

As i mentioned before the good solution to fix rates and make it balanced is :-

1- Make rates as dragon balls drop rate for lvl 70 stones with considering the stones paucity ( red blue purple ...etc ).

2- To leave rates as it is but adding new papaya dgs and make it higher there.

However, for those who think upgrade success rate is low are wrong but it actually will be super perfect if one of the above selections exists. I know that we rarely see someone surpass +12 when a notification appears but it is meant to be moderate so not everyone walk around with +15 gear like the current situation in the game ( which most of them are bugged ). Moreover that once rates are fixed an average person lv70 will be able to farm like 7-10 stones a day ( That actually depends on Daneos decision of which way to use to fix rates ) which i think is not bad and with the current upgrade rates it will add more thirller and excitement if some succeeds to make +12 - +15 item. So what i mean is to stop whining about it right now and wait for OB to be released as the chars and progress u made will be wiped anyway.

Notice: What i mentioned above is only meant once OB is released.

Greetings, 8):thumbup:

• I know that we rarely see someone surpass +12 when a notification appears but it is meant to be moderate so not everyone walk around with +15 gear like the current situation in the game.

Exactly, a game where everyone has the same gear is trash.... That way people are not rewarded for the time and effort spent to upgrade gear.

so is better have a game where of you want to be competitive need cash?as i say upgrade ad it is Now is not for make the game harder but for make you use Real money.who cares of everyone get +15 Will be better for PvP since all with same gear Will give space to the skills not to the upgrade level.as i say with Iceman actually is ok even of take 150 Stones for one upgrade,but atleast la a gol you can get.as it is Now is too luck based,o spend 3kkk for get +4 because i keep get break at +10.i try with noob items and even with 200 Stones at the end i get +0.imagine if Will be Level 70 gear.you guys need open your eyes and face the truth for get good gear need Real money.this upgrade is good if you want to Milk money like ntl did.actually i Will prefer a system thay Will make you work hard for a reward not for a chance.until that moment sorry but i Will not even attempt upgrade i Will buyed already upgrade item.we Will see Now much time Will pass till a bid site for sell good items Will open,and this Will make the game profit less.also im sure a lot of people bot because get frustrated of how hard is upgrade system.if you want to make people happy need do a system that at the end reward the player not a system like Now where you need luck or Real money because it doesnt require skills at all.a solution of you really want to keep downgrade is make White Stones dropable and make items cant go more low of +10 (+10 to +11 la very little chance).what do you Think Sirab? One Think is sure as it is Now Will not work because is too much non user friendly

You don't need cash to be competitive, you can buy white stones from the Marketplace with zeni. You can sell stones to get the zeni needed to upgrade. Free players can do just about everything the guys who donate can. Only difference being those who donate have a slight time advantage but that's about it. Also, DONATING DOES NOT GUARANTEE UPGRADE SUCCESS. If I decide to donate $100, it does not mean that the upgrades will succeed..... Just like you mentioned above, you can still keep getting broken. Finally, a GAME WHERE EVERYONE HAS +15 IS TRASH DUDE. How can you possible state that you want that???!!! So if I have played for a year upgrading everything to +15 and some other dude that began playing a week ago has full +15 too, do you find that fair? Does that sound fair to you?????? Does it sound fair that a beginner can get a lucky critic and defeat you just because he has +15? .... I hope not....

• If I decide to donate $100, it does not mean that the upgrades will succeed..... Just like you mentioned above, you can still keep getting broken. Finally, a GAME WHERE EVERYONE HAS +15 IS TRASH DUDE. How can you possible state that you want that???!!! So if I have played for a year upgrading everything to +15 and some other dude that began playing a week ago has full +15 too, do you find that fair? Does that sound fair to you?????? Does it sound fair that a beginner can get a lucky critic and defeat you just because he has +15? .... I hope not....

*Applause*

• so let's say i farm 1 year and at the end i get +0 is right to you?you guys need open eyes and understand that the upgrade system isnt maked for make you enjoy the game or for make the game harder but for get your real money.also real money guarantee dogi ball,dogi ball guarantee zeni,zeni guarantee already upgraded gear.now stop being a hypocrit and understand that real money can buy all in this game.is a system that make the players who cash more get a reward,not the more stronger or who put more effort to it,i suggest you to play more and get some gear to +0 again after you work for mounths on it :)

oh and a game where all got same chance of win i called it balanced

• so let's say i farm 1 year and at the end i get +0 is right to you?you guys need open eyes and understand that the upgrade system isnt maked for make you enjoy the game or for make the game harder but for get your real money.also real money guarantee dogi ball,dogi ball guarantee zeni,zeni guarantee already upgraded gear.now stop being a hypocrit and understand that real money can buy all in this game.is a system that make the players who cash more get a reward,not the more stronger or who put more effort to it,i suggest you to play more and get some gear to +0 again after you work for mounths on it :)

oh and a game where all got same chance of win i called it balanced

Lol "balanced". Also, If you keep getting gear to +0, you are probably not even using white stones...... talk about playing more and learning about the game lmao.... Moreover, if we were to set a certain number for a certain upgrade level, (ex. 150 stones for +15) well guess what? Someone could just come and donate $2000 in one day and get full +15 in 1 DAY. You are arguing against the current system and your suggested system is more Pay2Win LOL. In the current system, even if you were to spend that much, it DOES NOT guarantee any upgrade, which makes the game harder and more rewarding to those that play for a longer time. Because guess what? The longer you play, the more stones you get, the more zeni you get, the higher your chances to upgrade your gear. If you can't see my point here then, I am done arguing with you since I see it is pointless.

P.S. maked isn't a word....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!