Almost Ready for OB, What now?....BALANCING CLASES

• 0.5%=1% damn 2 times higher/lower dmg e.e . And i hate seeing +15 swordsman doing 400 dmg each slash(kd), with that shit its impossible to kill majin with high resist. And fighters 700dmg each needle not to mention their crit dmg, same with DW even they barely kill sm.

you want both neverending knockdown/stun lock and incredible damage at once?

• People no longer know what they want. They think they want something and it turns out that it obviously wont work.

For the info, swordsman is probably one of the most balanced classes in the game. Its balance makes it a blast to play aswell. Their damage isn't even low considering ow powerful their combo potential is.

• People no longer know what they want. They think they want something and it turns out that it obviously wont work.

For the info, swordsman is probably one of the most balanced classes in the game. Its balance makes it a blast to play aswell. Their damage isn't even low considering ow powerful their combo potential is.

That's true the only 2 things they have that is "OP" is their MSS KD which reflect now kills so not really that OP anymore and also crits from behind with 66% crit but that's it really.

My goal in my PvP steroid thread was to make every class around SM tier since NTL didnt really touch that class much.

I know for a fact certain older players who will be coming back for OB will want this game like it was balanced in KR 55 cap like Paradise guild for example. (Yeah that guild is in-game at the moment but most of the main members arent playing.)

• That's how it was in KR. Back when fighters only one shotted other humans, notice they still survive but it's the DoT that kills them, and it's only SHSN that's strong enough to kill the humans in one shot. A tank could easily tank that so no one shots for them, which of course is how it should be. Also notice that Strider is being 1v1 by 2 level 55s? And he is only using his own buffs? And is still winning? This is because no instant kills, right now if this happened the Korean could have started with any needle and just one shot him.

How can anyone look at that and pretend it's balanced? He won because 70% of the attacks just literally did nothing. If he had slightly worse luck, he'd have lost. I'd rather have a bad meta than one dominated by shitty RNG dodging. If games are won 50/50 thanks to RNG, then "balance" can go screw off. At least in the old 70 cap we had props for different strategies, but now spamming DEX for dodges and crits, both RNG-based...it's the only viable route.

I've been saying the same thing. You could half a skilled swordsman's damage and they'd still win so long as RNG doesn't interfere.(Well, except for reflect nowadays. Conveniently for Fighters it leaves you with 1LP so your needle crits will still win the day, while classes with smaller attacks barely benefit) Just don't be fooled into thinking people don't know what they want, different people just happen to want different things. We're not some confused hivemind.

prop nerf was a big mistake !!

This is the big thing. In the old DBO, you could get DEX or props as a PvP MA and get good results either way.(even if DEX had better odds due to props not helping against status effects/knockdowns) Now, props aren't even remotely viable anymore, and we ESPECIALLY suffer in PvE for it. The class that was unwanted in Kraken and CCBD before is now even MORE of a liability to take along.

A few PvP tests of DEX vs props would've told you DEX+stat resist is WAY more than just "equal" with props. But hey, props SOUND overpowered, so let's kill it off entirely?! Nevermind it's easier to counter with anticrit, or that it doesn't help against stuns/knockdowns and paralyze spammers, or that often it's STILL not enough to save you from critical one-shots, or that people with full DEX one-shot more often than those with props.

• How can anyone look at that and pretend it's balanced? He won because 70% of the attacks just literally did nothing. If he had slightly worse luck, he'd have lost. I'd rather have a bad meta than one dominated by shitty RNG dodging. If games are won 50/50 thanks to RNG, then "balance" can go screw off. At least in the old 70 cap we had props for different strategies, but now spamming DEX for dodges and crits, both RNG-based...it's the only viable route.

Level 70 cap fighter vs fighter RNG aspects is res, dodge, and crit. That video it's just dodge and res. So I dont get your point. Also lets not forget 70 cap also has dodge pot and thunder.

But I don't really get that last part. You use props vs fighters or something? Is 70 cap fighter vs fighter less rng and takes more skill? What are you trying to say?

• you want both neverending knockdown/stun lock and incredible damage at once?

Try fighting majin or sk with full +15 and eternity of kd will end. And why not at least having +15 sword and dealing same base dmg as fighters +15 stick. And u think 400 for +15 sword is brutal lmao u must of be fighter or majin who gives a fvck to other classes and keeps argueing with nerfed class players. So stfu

• Try fighting majin or sk with full +15 and eternity of kd will end. And why not at least having +15 sword and dealing same base dmg as fighters +15 stick. And u think 400 for +15 sword is brutal lmao u must of be fighter or majin who gives a fvck to other classes and keeps argueing with nerfed class players. So stfu

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're so wrong.

KDs doesn't run out if you're playing an actual SM.

Same Base Damage as Fighters? I might be stupid to say this but you do realize the % difference between a skill like MSS and a skill like Super Needle, right?

iTYdQVhhS3KDr7Dlz1kDeg.png9sv2QjlCQaedimX5CbjEZA.png

The difference is very obvious.

Most people here criticizing in favor of Swordsman know much more about swordsman than you think. Hell, most people stating that Swordsman are good have been playing SM for very long. I can guarantee you that even "majin" players give a fk about how other classes are.

"nerfed class players"? I would consider you saying that means you are a Swordsman yourself. I don't know you obviously, but I will also assume that you're new to the game to complain about Swordsman. No one with solid mind on the game would complain about Swordsman as a class.

Before complaining, study the game please. You really make a fool out of yourself in front of others when talking like that, especially since you sound so butthurt and telling people to "stfu".

Anyways, have fun

• Level 70 cap fighter vs fighter RNG aspects is res, dodge, and crit. That video it's just dodge and res. So I dont get your point. Also lets not forget 70 cap also has dodge pot and thunder.

But I don't really get that last part. You use props vs fighters or something? Is 70 cap fighter vs fighter less rng and takes more skill? What are you trying to say?

You watched that video, right? They were dodging even more than we already do in DBOG or retail's lvl70 cap. It's like he had a perma dodgepot. The actual dodge pot is a terrible addition so long as it's allowed in PvP, of course, but thankfully it's more limited in use now.

Also, Thunder isn't RNG at all. It wasn't immensely overpowered either thanks to it's counter strategies and long cooldown. If you crit someone, they're dead, period. But Thunder gives tanks and humans using the old prop system a chance to use healing items, senzus and autopots to survive the onslaught until they're no longer stunned. It's basically useless without a stun, and is also very vulnerable to physical reflect. The fact specific gear and no luck is involved here makes that move a fantastic addition.

As for using props on Fighters, no way. Even with good props, I still think DEX's better in most situations, especially vs Fighters.(They're one of the classes that can one-shot you with a crit anyway, and dodging their stuns means victory unless they dodge your attacks next) But at least with the old props, you could run CON+props and still stand a chance to survive attacks. Anyone running CON in serious PvP now is doomed. It sucks that Daneos is trying to force every Fighter into the RNG crit+dodge playstyle, with the occasional Thunder to switch things up. It's as if they weren't seen enough as a one-trick pony class.

• Have u ever seen what dmg sm did in hk guess not and doing 400 dmg+visual kd bugs its almost impossible to kd some1 out of the ring

Have fun spamming kd to 30k lp sk wow. I would like to see u fighting cookie monster as a sm then well see how ur *** going to be raped

• Have u ever seen what dmg sm did in hk guess not and doing 400 dmg+visual kd bugs its almost impossible to kd some1 out of the ring

Have fun spamming kd to 30k lp sk wow. I would like to see u fighting cookie monster as a sm then well see how ur *** going to be raped

SM is one of the few classes that counter ultimate and nameks

• You watched that video, right? They were dodging even more than we already do in DBOG or retail's lvl70 cap. It's like he had a perma dodgepot. The actual dodge pot is a terrible addition so long as it's allowed in PvP, of course, but thankfully it's more limited in use now.

Also, Thunder isn't RNG at all. It wasn't immensely overpowered either thanks to it's counter strategies and long cooldown. If you crit someone, they're dead, period. But Thunder gives tanks and humans using the old prop system a chance to use healing items, senzus and autopots to survive the onslaught until they're no longer stunned. It's basically useless without a stun, and is also very vulnerable to physical reflect. The fact specific gear and no luck is involved here makes that move a fantastic addition.

Never said thunder was RNG, I said it's in 70 cap as well. But here's why Fighter vs Fighter was better before. 1. Thunder will most likely give you a free round vs another fighter and takes no skill to pull off, no thunder back then 2. No dodge pot back then, sure its limited in use now but you can still use it against another fighter, and what if you already used yours a match up before 3. Crit isn't a RNG key aspect for fighter vs fighter. This is the main issue, crits dominate fighter vs fighter in this era. First one to crit wins. Okay SHSN can one shot in KR 55 cap sure but it's the DoT that finishes the job, so you can still pot, senzu, or it can just trigger your autopot, and the match continues. Okay yeah there's a lot of dodging in that video but don't you get that Fighter's main weapon is DEX? And his weakness is lack of FOC? You can see a dodge fest for fighter vs fighter today if they use swiftness and go full DEX.

And Fighters relying on crits is also is the sole reason why most players don't respect Fighters. They rely on crits, dodge, and resistance. All RNG. Back in KR again, just dodge and resistance, they were respected a lot more back then because of it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!