Turtle Hermit

• Now you advice speed weapons on mob floors? Anyone let's you in a party twice when there are 30+ mobs and you kill them one by one instead of pulling and using your kames?

Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?).

lol wrong I asked if he had any speed weapons (floor 100), I never adviced and if you will please stop putting words in my mouth, I know you think you the top tier, but have some dignity.

• Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?). Show the Devs proof for your claims make a video that you struggle. @DreameR68 Show the mobs defense and your damage output, 90% of people here claim turtle dont have enough damage without any proof and yea everyone know that turtle have bad defense, but thats how it is now and it is entilted to change.

Well I don't have a video but I can tell you that I struggle at floor 95 with my turtle, +15 karma, +6 poko, +12 dende, +11 ulti. Honestly that should not be the case with this party. As I said before cc 91-100 was not designed for max geared people it was designed for players with +8 - +10 gear.

Edit:

Forgot this part.

Also on floors 91-99 on the normal floors I have a high chance to die. My lp drops always to 50% after 2 sec after I shot my kame. If the dende won't heal me for 4-5 secs I will be dead or nearly dead. You will say it's the dendes job to heal you. Yes it is but I as mentioned before the floors will only get harder and harder. On floor 126 or 131 not sure right now the mobs will be much stronger. You will need at least 5-8 kames with full prop and +15 depending on your crits to kill the mobs while they will attack you and do crazy dmg. If you don't believe me ask anyone that did floor 150 and let them tell you about normal floors at 130+. Turtle lost his means a while ago. Turtle should be a class that does crazy AOE dmg to clear floors like that. It should be a class with high risk high reward. As an example for cc 150 your party could be poko, karma, dende, ulti, dw/sk or turtle. Now if you take a tank with you you are pretty safe but it will take longer. BUT what if you take a turtle? The risk is way to high for the reward that you will get. As a turtle you won't be much faster than a full prop dw with his AOE spam and against boss mobs you will just struggle. I can't see the advantage of taking a turtle instead of a dw/sk to cc150.

• lol wrong I asked if he had any speed weapons (floor 100), I never adviced and if you will please stop putting words in my mouth, I know you think you the top tier, but have some dignity.

Not once in dreamers answer he sad floor 100. In your answer you said floor 91-100. Put in some thinking before you answer...or learn how to express yourself correctly.

Apart from saying that I have an budokai aura I never have bragged here any time, but now here I go, yes apart from you who allways wanting proof and writing things that make one doubt you ever played any end game stuff with your turtle (if you even have one) I got enough videos that show I atleast have experienced the tings I talk about.

• needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg

Not once in dreamers answer he sad floor 100. In your answer you said floor 91-100. Put in some thinking before you answer...or learn how to express yourself correctly.

Yea put some thinking you say, the insult left and right lol.

He never mention floor 100, ok I need glasses.

I think I made myself clear, put some evidence into the senseless talk about buffing a class thats already strong, we can argue about the defense for turtles. But the damage you need very good explanation and evidence without doubt.

• Yea put some thinking you say, the insult left and right lol.

I think I made myself clear, put some evidence into the senseless talk about buffing a class thats already strong, we can argue about the defense for turtles. But the damage you need very good explanation and evidence without doubt.

LoL if my evidence is not enough that we can't convince you sry.

• Yea put some thinking you say, the insult left and right lol.

Quote from DreameR68

needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg

Yes you need classes.

Don't even want to answer anymore. Think of me as a most arrogant turtle and just ignore it. I will do from now on with you.

• LoL if my evidence is not enough that we can't convince you sry.

convince who? me you got this wrong, you need to convince the one who is making the game and his advicer. Im just here to shoot peoples claims down and question them like I always did. You dont have any evidence, no video nothing to back it up, im not saying you arent a great player. What I mean is none here provided evidence, only videos I saw was Oeffy post old videos of her achievements from TW, she/he what ever that is forget that this is DBO Global a hole new design of the old game, its not comparable. If you want changes show them what is wrong. I think I said what I had and Im not using my sunday discussing this matter. Good luck

• Well I don't have a video but I can tell you that I struggle at floor 95 with my turtle, +15 karma, +6 poko, +12 dende, +11 ulti. Honestly that should not be the case with this party. As I said before cc 91-100 was not designed for max geared people it was designed for players with +8 - +10 gear.

Edit:

Forgot this part.

Also on floors 91-99 on the normal floors I have a high chance to die. My lp drops always to 50% after 2 sec after I shot my kame. If the dende won't heal me for 4-5 secs I will be dead or nearly dead. You will say it's the dendes job to heal you. Yes it is but I as mentioned before the floors will only get harder and harder. On floor 126 or 131 not sure right now the mobs will be much stronger. You will need at least 5-8 kames with full prop and +15 depending on your crits to kill the mobs while they will attack you and do crazy dmg. If you don't believe me ask anyone that did floor 150 and let them tell you about normal floors at 130+. Turtle lost his means a while ago. Turtle should be a class that does crazy AOE dmg to clear floors like that. It should be a class with high risk high reward. As an example for cc 150 your party could be poko, karma, dende, ulti, dw/sk or turtle. Now if you take a tank with you you are pretty safe but it will take longer. BUT what if you take a turtle? The risk is way to high for the reward that you will get. As a turtle you won't be much faster than a full prop dw with his AOE spam and against boss mobs you will just struggle. I can't see the advantage of taking a turtle instead of a dw/sk to cc150.

im not as hardcore as this guys about cc but he is kinda right so thumbs up

Apart from saying that I have an budokai aura I never have bragged here any time, but now here I go, yes apart from you who allways wanting proof and writing things that make one doubt you ever played any end game stuff with your turtle (if you even have one) I got enough videos that show I atleast have experienced the tings I talk about.

also nice videos Effy keep it going :) we need some turtle to show the real situation here

• Basically, turtle dmgs are good in PvP, they even seem to surpass that of retail thanks to props being halved for other classes, while turtle still have 1=1 ATK.

However, their PvE dmg suck, but hear this, this isn't just turtles, even when i tested SM i noticed that my dmgs (which are the highest any SM did you can ask my boy AntiMitfive ), were actually lower than other SMs retail who only had +10 weapon and such.

So, PvE ITSELF is "not right", their dodge rate, their defense apparently...

PvP is fine, however, props needs rework, but don't worry about this~

• turtle hermit the class that is suppose to do damage now but it feels like it do damage later than now it feels like a 50% decrease than the damage it used to be i know turtle have been nerfed but you guys nerfed it to low 50% decrease is not a good thing i can barely kill mobs with that class with a pve build and my gear is good +11 lvl 70 and i barely do jack and sh*t (but jack left town) how could you do turtle hermit like that its horrendous in stead of a 50% put it 70% or 75% because it really needs to change i am a person that study almost all the classes poko is alright just need kaioken speed to increase and its good with the crit area its a little lacking denda is alright shadown knight is alright its has the good bleed and good at the tanking dark warrior is good now tank god for that i would say now it can hold more damage than shadow knight well in the pys area crane just need there dot damage increase plasma is alright now its a good class now and karma was always good but the crit area is a little lacking good speed tho ultimate is great just need resistance now grand chef that is the one i have to study one to see if it needs something swordmen is finally where it suppose to be just the block buff need a bit more increase fighter is way to OP that need a nerf on a real ( but i know that is not going to happen since more than half of the mod team is fighters and hardlockz only see things in a fighter point of view if it not good for fighter its not good with him and alot of people told me so yh so if this thread get closed or i get banned of what i typing now i won't be surprised) i would say like a 10% or 8% decrease not much just alot of people don't want to see 1 shot all the times like the time i saw a DW lvl 70 +15 got 1 shot from a fighter +10 lvl 70 fighter and the DW was buffed with max con gear you maybe thinking that i'm lying but i'm not but anyway its not about the other classes for the moment its about Turtle hermit plz increase turtle hermit damage and crit damage the only thing i see it good for now is cc well that is because the mobs lp is low as H.F.I.L other thank that its pretty much and class that people don't want anymore

i agree to u fighter is to op!!! they suck this clip/clout attack is to op!!!! i hope they fix that this shouldnt make confusion then fighter would be nerfed enough and turtles kamehamehas should be less cooldown because fighter can do every 6 seconds with high needle attack 10k dmage and turtle must wait 18 seconds for superkamehame which doesnt do so much damage . And giant kamehame is to long super high needle attacks cooldown is only about 10 seconds and bot hattacks are more fast than kamehamehas

turtle hermit the class that is suppose to do damage now but it feels like it do damage later than now it feels like a 50% decrease than the damage it used to be i know turtle have been nerfed but you guys nerfed it to low 50% decrease is not a good thing i can barely kill mobs with that class with a pve build and my gear is good +11 lvl 70 and i barely do jack and sh*t (but jack left town) how could you do turtle hermit like that its horrendous in stead of a 50% put it 70% or 75% because it really needs to change i am a person that study almost all the classes poko is alright just need kaioken speed to increase and its good with the crit area its a little lacking denda is alright shadown knight is alright its has the good bleed and good at the tanking dark warrior is good now tank god for that i would say now it can hold more damage than shadow knight well in the pys area crane just need there dot damage increase plasma is alright now its a good class now and karma was always good but the crit area is a little lacking good speed tho ultimate is great just need resistance now grand chef that is the one i have to study one to see if it needs something swordmen is finally where it suppose to be just the block buff need a bit more increase fighter is way to OP that need a nerf on a real ( but i know that is not going to happen since more than half of the mod team is fighters and hardlockz only see things in a fighter point of view if it not good for fighter its not good with him and alot of people told me so yh so if this thread get closed or i get banned of what i typing now i won't be surprised) i would say like a 10% or 8% decrease not much just alot of people don't want to see 1 shot all the times like the time i saw a DW lvl 70 +15 got 1 shot from a fighter +10 lvl 70 fighter and the DW was buffed with max con gear you maybe thinking that i'm lying but i'm not but anyway its not about the other classes for the moment its about Turtle hermit plz increase turtle hermit damage and crit damage the only thing i see it good for now is cc well that is because the mobs lp is low as H.F.I.L other thank that its pretty much and class that people don't want anymore

i agree to u fighter is to op. Only clout/clip attaack should not have confusion then fighter would be nerfed enough. because they have a very high hit rate and they crit everytime with abnormally high damage. high needle atack have only abou 6 seconds cooldown so every 6 seconds they an do a FAST AND STRONG ATTACK super high needle attack only about 10 seconds. that is so unfair. turtle must wait for superkame 18 seconds, its slow and doesnt do so much damage. And giant kame i dont need to mention that? 50 seconds for cooldown!! and even not so strong
  • jungeee das ist doch abnormal wie machst du das

• i agree to u fighter is to op!!! they suck this clip/clout attack is to op!!!! i hope they fix that this shouldnt make confusion then fighter would be nerfed enough and turtles kamehamehas should be less cooldown because fighter can do every 6 seconds with high needle attack 10k dmage and turtle must wait 18 seconds for superkamehame which doesnt do so much damage . And giant kamehame is to long super high needle attacks cooldown is only about 10 seconds and bot hattacks are more fast than kamehamehas

see things really need to change

• jungeee das ist doch abnormal wie machst du das

die screens? ich machs mal auf englisch bevor jemand meckert^^

first one was in tw with +12 or 13 weapons, with +15 weapon it should have even went up quite above the 100k.

second one is here, 2x12 props earrings + 13 props ring combo and +15 weapons with crit dmg %, rest is the best buffs from all classes.

• die screens? ich machs mal auf englisch bevor jemand meckert^^

first one was in tw with +12 or 13 weapons, with +15 weapon it should have even went up quite above the 100k.

second one is here, 2x12 props earrings + 13 props ring combo and +15 weapons with crit dmg %, rest is the best buffs from all classes.

I can tell you that on tw with +15 ticket 2x 10 prop and cc 150 red aura + 2x con 1x foc gear I did 130-160k on these mobs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!