New properties update

• I hope you wont stay just with this poll to decide the final desicion about props.

Before the nerf we had 1 props except a few classes and it did not work.

Now we have .5 props and it do not work.

Honestly i do not agree with these kind of "balance" that we are experimenting like nerf amount of resist only in accesories or reduce props only for some classes, it is just not solid/durable and it just gives the idea of a patch instead of a deep fix.

I post something more in depth about this here [Suggestions] This Stats Need to bee reworked !

neither of the options is the definitive solution, the poll is fine to make the community express their opinion but it is not that simple.

Edit: i know you have the ntl documents with the formulas but the game was not balanced at least in tw servers i am sure you can do much better than ntl did.

• I don't know if you looked at the game after the prop nerf but it is a disaster. Many classes lost alot of dmg/def but after prop gets back to 1 it will be lot better than now.

I saw in your post that you say that prop is just an optional bonus stat but sadly that is and was never the case. Prop was always a main stat. As an example turtle will go prop and the reason for that is that there are no foc earrings + foc does not give enough eng attack to be an alternative to prop. Turtle has only one option and that is to go prop (PVE). Same with dende. As dende you will need alot of defense and the only way to get that is to build prop. Dende has low hp so to survive you need prop.

Prop was always a main stat and to change that you will need to change the whole "stat system" (add/remove/increase/decrease stats).

• You can obtain foc earrings from ccbd but i do agree with you it does not match props not even close.

However, i think dex do match props so maybe we can find a solution to make foc a viable alternative and give more option for FOC classes.

If we could to that it would be great but I don't think we will make it.

Dex = high dmg + high crit rate + high survivability (dodge + resist)

Foc = high dmg + high crit rate + high hit rate (missing survivability one big reason why you will never go full foc)

Also foc earrings from ccbd does not give enough foc but I'm 100% with you.

• The dev don't want to[bring back N props ignoring because Prop would be meaningless and prop users will complain either way so we will still have unsatisfied players.

Right now props are garbage compared to other stats anyway, so that'd at least solve the PvE issue. And hey, it'd solve Daneos' personal issue of "props are too important in PvP". People who are serious will want special gear to counter props in the same way people need CON to counter reflect, antibleed to counter Bold Strikes, and DEX or anti-confuse/fear/etc to counter stuns. If people need more gear to win, the game gets more longevity. It's a win-win.

• You have 4600 eng def which isn't that much + you probably have no prop while the sk has prop

this is a tank class, another with this def that I have is almost a full +15 craft set.

it does not make sense for a class that has a skill of 279% to take tthis dmg, example: because of damage without critic of a giant kamehameha of 500% I get + - 6k. (6 ~~ 8k depending of attribute)

another that no ultimate uses full prop vs a sk, just the buff.

receive 7 ~~ 8k of critical and + ~ - 5k without critic...
    I did the test with other jackets, with less upgrade, but with advantage of 10% + def and also -10% def and the difference were incredible 1K dmg by only 10% difference.

Ps: could have 6k of def that would not change that much, this defense formula , the calculation is horrible ...

• this is a tank class, another with this def that I have is almost a full +15 craft set.

it does not make sense for a class that has a skill of 279% to take tthis dmg, example: because of damage without critic of a giant kamehameha of 500% I get + - 6k. (6 ~~ 8k depending of attribute)

another that no ultimate uses full prop vs a sk, just the buff.

receive 7 ~~ 8k of critical and + ~ - 5k without critic...
    I did the test with other jackets, with less upgrade, but with advantage of 10% + def and also -10% def and the difference were incredible 1K dmg by only 10% difference.

Ps: could have 6k of def that would not change that much, this defense formula , the calculation is horrible ...

i totaly agree the defense formula needs a rework someone with 8k def and another 6k def get almost the same damage from the same player ... / mob

• I dont think it's the formula I just think the craft armors E def on both human's and majin's is god awful in PvP.

I believe Kyra because he had shown a video a few months back of him testing damage difference with +15+14+13+12+11+10... etc armor sets. I think he put that video on unlisted but yeah the difference with higher armor upgrades is minimal, but maybe your also right too since the e.def on majin crafted armor is awful compare too TMQ6&7

• I believe Kyra because he had shown a video a few months back of him testing damage difference with +15+14+13+12+11+10... etc armor sets. I think he put that video on unlisted but yeah the difference with higher armor upgrades is minimal, but maybe your also right too since the e.def on majin crafted armor is awful compare too TMQ6&7

It's true, I tried out DW and his DPS is actually really good against a Human wearing a full craft set. This is due to the very low amount of E def gear on craft armor for humans especially. Humans craft armor def should be exactly like how the majin set is, and craft armor for majin's should have around an even amount of P def and E def, example P def 777/ E def 829.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!