Brown Boxes and Boss Event

• lel just try to be enthusiastic like me and then scan a random guy to see that he has PERFECT STATS i mean i didnt even knew it was possible and trust me when i saw this guy's equipment,and im not easly impressed, but this guy had full +12-13 and all of them legendary and al of them max stat perfect stat.Yeah it kinda got me depressed i was really thinking why i play this game.Atleast give us a change .10kk and 4 gold coins ?or 3 ? cant remember.. all my money are 10kk that means i get the godly chance to change a stat in 1 item 1 time?

• lel just try to be enthusiastic like me and then scan a random guy to see that he has PERFECT STATS i mean i didnt even knew it was possible and trust me when i saw this guy's equipment,and im not easly impressed, but this guy had full +12-13 and all of them legendary and al of them max stat perfect stat.Yeah it kinda got me depressed i was really thinking why i play this game.Atleast give us a change .10kk and 4 gold coins ?or 3 ? cant remember.. all my money are 10kk that means i get the godly chance to change a stat in 1 item 1 time?

I admit getting good stats is almost impossible because u need like a huge amount of boxes to do so. However they are still quite cheap so you can buy em from players if you need so many. The one box from boss is a joke for the effort you have to put into that. I would put 10 box stack to the Boss instead of 1

• "They should be worthless and easy to obtain [...]""Want to balance game [...]"
    You cant even break your gear anymore yet you flame that the game should become easier than it already is? Especially compared to Taiwan DBOG is so much easier.

• "They should be worthless and easy to obtain [...]""Want to balance game [...]"
    You cant even break your gear anymore yet you flame that the game should become easier than it already is? Especially compared to Taiwan DBOG is so much easier.

Who said that dbog iis harder then taiwain ? i will use 1 term to answer " stop coompare official server to a private one"

• I litteraly got to 45 with a Ultimate, farmed about 10 hours and bought a sh*t ton of kid clocks,u70s,dogi balls,autopots, brown boxes from ppl. Made +11-+13 gear lvl 41 max stats without using cash items .-.

And ppl still say that the game is too hard. lol. ok.

• I litteraly got to 45 with a Ultimate, farmed about 10 hours and bought a sh*t ton of kid clocks,u70s,dogi balls,autopots, brown boxes from ppl. Made +11-+13 gear lvl 41 max stats without using cash items .-.

And ppl still say that the game is too hard. lol. ok.

So much evidence. Been farming for years, now that the market prices went up. Hmm..

People like this really do understand the game in a way. Rewarding farmers, or else the incrementation of players afking. That only comes alive during dragon ball hunt hours. But even if all these were to be made farmable, make it at a certain level to prevent bots. And also lower the rates for aoe abilities

you make so much nonsense? first who flamed ? that is an opinion. Second i will again use the most used quote by staff members"this is DBOG not tw'' so stop with the nonsense ok?

Why you care about brown boxes soo much?

Are you afraid to see people with stats they want?

Like I said it is RNG based, same as it is crafting and you think it will be easy, nah mate, it would just close gap between cashers and free players, motivate everyone to try most of sets and give people more options.

If brown boxes and auto pots ain't easy to obtain, then this project will be gone and fast, since I really see players already quiting the game and I swear if it stays as this, we won't be here to even see cap 70.

It is just sad that some people are selfish and care about themselves than community but what ever.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Since you cant read either, I am a 100% f2p player and never spent a single penny on DBOG. Yet I am not as spoiled as you 2h "hardcore players" are. Do you expect to have endgear in like ughhhh 2 hours? Be happy you can buy boxes from other players and don't rant that you want them as easy as possible lmao.
    Neither lv 70 cap nor CC150 was released yet you flame about boxes. Look at CC 100 rewarding you rare dogi balls, which were unattainable in PvE without events. Just wait till lv 70 cap and stop complaining about the stuff you cant get because of some illusions and wishes.

• Apparently everyone is F2P on forums. There's no denying you need multiple sets of earrings and necklaces in this game. And the only way to obtain those are through casher's brown boxes.

This isn't just P2W, this makes the game itself expensive, cashing $50 isnt even enough these days, try $100+. Game will die being that expensive.

• Apparently everyone is F2P on forums. There's no denying you need multiple sets of earrings and necklaces in this game. And the only way to obtain those are through casher's brown boxes.

This isn't just P2W, this makes the game itself expensive, cashing $50 isnt even enough these days, try $100+. Game will die being that expensive.

Since you can drop them, this argument is just trash.

• Since you cant read either, I am a 100% f2p player and never spent a single penny on DBOG. Yet I am not as spoiled as you 2h "hardcore players" are. Do you expect to have endgear in like ughhhh 2 hours? Be happy you can buy boxes from other players and don't rant that you want them as easy as possible lmao.
    Neither lv 70 cap nor CC150 was released yet you flame about boxes. Look at CC 100 rewarding you rare dogi balls, which were unattainable in PvE without events. Just wait till lv 70 cap and stop complaining about the stuff you cant get because of some illusions and wishes.

a perfect example of a player who is unable to comprehend what is happening around him.Maybe next time read 2 or 3 times so you understeand the meaning of this thread. wait until lv 70 cap? yeah man you are bleeding so wait until you bleed out and see what happens , is that what you'r suggesting ?You are delusional big time

• go ahead delete cashshop idgaf I never cashed and don't have any intentions to do so.
    As I said stop flaming around before the whole game with all its content is released.

Disagreeing with another member is now flaming? You sound deeply offended for a F2P, and you're always on these kind of threads defending the obvious heavy P2W aspects of this game. Hmmm... Honestly I wouldn't mind if Excellent and rare earrings had a better drop rate and legendary stayed around the same. Because right now the best viable way to get great earrings/necklaces is cashing and hoping a legendary earring/necklace drops your way~

• Lmao , so fun peopole talking about "Flaming" while they are the one Flaming , i geuss some peopole doesn't understand why brown boxes are making the game die

Let mee explain something ^^ :

the brown boxes if they will still non - binded they will become the main currency to buy" good " items in the game same as in POB ... Nice pleas if u don't agree with mee tell mee why and Quote mee .... ,now here is another problem ^^ ! when they bind the brown boxes we need to deal with how non - casher's will gonnna get there brown boxes ^^ !! well u can add the chest's / world boss / CC'drop / tmq / bid drops .. ^^

I'am still waiting for the Daneos Tempest Box-head(boxbox) Aru answer , guys pleas stop ignore this kind of theards ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!