[REVAMP] Dragon Ball Hunt/Wishes System!

• I will answer to this quick since it's very easy :D

1. Hell no. Dragonballs are the most special thing to drop in this game. Trading them will make them nothing special anymore. Some ppl will go lazy and just try to buy them to get their wish. But Dragonballs should be a reason to play a little more active once DB hunt starts.

2. Yes. I like that one and was thinking about this too. Giving f2p players another option to get boxes would be nice. But i'd say 5 boxes are fair cuz some ppl can make up to 3 or even more wishes per hunt. Would flood the server with even more boxes which is a bad thing. Also, since it could be a DB wish, they would have to work for it. And that's why i say no to no.1. F2P means getting the good sh*t with work and dedication! And with this: Hell no again to no.1 :D

3. Don't give a sh*t about that one. Ain't too special.

4. YES. This ruins the hard work that some ppl have to go through to get the dragonballs. I'm ok with losing a dragonball if time runs out since that would be my personal fault. But losing a DB just because i had the bad luck in that moment to get disconnected or the game crashing on me, sucks hard cuz it's not my fault. Also, i'd like to see an option in Shenrons wish menu (main menu of him) where we have a last option that says something like: "I don't need any wish right now" or something else. This way we can send Shenron away if we decide on not making a wish for some reason. But by doing so we also lose a db which is fair. Not sure if this option is needed tho. As i'm writing this, i try to come up with a good reason on why someone summons Shenron just to decide 10 seconds later to not make a wish xD

thx for reading. 8)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I will answer to this quick since it's very easy :D

1. Hell no. Dragonballs are the most special thing to drop in this game. Trading them will make them nothing special anymore. Some ppl will go lazy and just try to buy them to get their wish. But Dragonballs should be a reason to play a little more active once DB hunt starts.

1- No they're not. Are you kidding? Dragon balls are FAR and away from being considered the most precious objects in the game. A set of dragon balls can be obtained by anyone, regardless of level or skill, anywhere in the entire world, with relative easy. The most precious items in the game include rare/legendary gear, armor, high crit gloves, reduce ailment earrings and necklaces which are obtainable only through skillful play in UD's, TMQ's, and Mudusa (which requires pvp dedication), aswell as u70 whites and purples.

I mean ask yourself- Which is more important, ssj transformation skill, or 10x u70 white stones? And then realize how silly it is that wishes are actually important.

I mean sure it can be argued that the dragon does give decent gear, but it's far outclassed by everything in the late game. You don't see metagame players devoting all their time to DB hunting, they go for buffs and thats it. They spend the majority of their time farming stones, and getting high crit gear, which is obtained through PVE.

The dragon buffs/transformations don't make or break the game- They're only add-ons which slightly enhance the experience. Anyone can go to level 70 without transformation, but no one in the right mind would argue that high level play doesn't need good gear.

So in short- No, dragon balls and the wishes they grant are NOT end-game. They're not necessary, and they're not the best items in the game. They're just there to enhance the experience, but they can be foregone.

"F2P means getting the good sh*t with work and dedication"

That's right. This is why the ACTUAL good gear (high crit % gloves, subweapon, white/purple stones, etc) is obtainable at ANY Time through high level dungeons. It's silly that these mid-tier items are only obtainable during certain hours, limiting their reach to those who can't play DURING those hours.

The problem isn't really with how they're obtained, it's literally when.

Some people simply cannot play a mmorpg WHENEVER they want, because they have work, jobs, schooling, etc. Have some empathy towards those who don't have the opportunity to play a VIDEOGAME, whenever they want. And recognize that restricting these mid-tier items to those who don't have those responsibility, negatively impacts the player-base over something which cannot be helped.

• Trading - nah,

but the rest is cool man

Trading should be possible since this way or another people will sell dragon balls.

With this option people would be scammed as they can now.

Trust me this would only help community mate and it would be fair for everyone and it would reduce toxic community members, since even if someone can get DB mobs from you, you will be able to buy dragon balls.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Dragon balls should be traded like this example :someone needs 1star db so he buy it from a player who has it. not just a blank db and then it switches to the ball you don't have.

Well you can simply buy them, I mean think, time zones, people have jobs, they simply farm, make money and buy dragon balls.

Heck I even buy them in TW before, sure you need to be in party to take it but then again that guy who sell is in risk of scam.

This would remove that "scam" option.

I mean you should see everyone complain about this.

If we already buying or selling dragon balls, then make them simply tradeable.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Yea Dragon Balls shouldn't be tradeable, it would ruin DBOG game life since why should we have event that would last for as long game is alive or this project.

Well I try to help new players and people who can't/won't dual client this way and it is sad af.

You guys present this event as something that should be equal to everyone, where people would exchange dragon balls they need in order to make wish or make safe profit with this...

I am really disappointed how selfish some community members are since they want to be "special" cuz they are in game 24/7 and brag about how much dragon buffs they have and after they get them in cap 70, this event is gone since they won't need any gear from this event and they already have dragon buffs, transformation and HTB2.

Care about every member of this community, not only for yourself.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I really don't see how the arguments against trade-able dragon balls have any merit. I mean, if dragon-balls aren't tradable, they need to be made more accessible somehow. These are the pro's and con's I see with tradable dragonballs-

Pros) - (listed in order of significance)

1) - Makes a useful item far more accessible to those who aren't hunting

2) - Allows the schedule to remain the same, without having to focus on too many alterations

Cons) - (listed in same order)

1) - Undermines the event and "mystical" nature of it.

2) - It renders some of the wishes not as valuable

3) - Has the potential to create a new, corruptible market (dragon-balls might be made too expensive)

But then again, I'm kinda so-so on the issue. I DO believe dragon-balls should be made more accessible, but I believe there are other ways to go about it.

• *Standing ovation +1 never understood the stinginess in time frame for DBs

• First thing first, Brown Boxes are a great idea, but I think it should be 5 rather than 10. People who are "on the game 24/7" would basically hunt everyday and get 7 Dragon Balls like 4-5 times a week, that's 40 or 50 boxes. In my opinion, that's way too much and people seem to agree with that generalization.

Second and as for the Universe Luckiest Title, I actually always believed it should be awarded from Dragon Ball hunting. I was thinking more of an achievement for collecting 7 DBs 3 times (Or something) in the game should automatically give you the title since it is only a Title (Doesn't give any stats). Killing a world boss doesn't make you "lucky," but Collecting dragon balls (even through the original series) made you a lucky man.

Obviously, I agree with the last point because losing DBs due to a server shutdown that you didn't know about or a random disconnect just feelsbadman.

Let me quote you before I go to the last point, "[Note]: This is simply suggestion and solution for most of stuffs community complain for some time and it shouldn't be hard to edit."

This is simply a suggestion, meaning that people in here can also simply disagree with you. You don't have to make a secondary post talking about the fact that the community is a let down and that you are trying to help the community through your suggestion. Nothing is full-proof.

People who are on the game 24/7 should be able to farm DBs AND/OR buy them from people who just dropped them. If they aren't around with the new schedule, that's honestly their fault. The schedule allows people who are on the game "24/7" to get more than 1-2 sets a week.

If your suggestion were to be implemented, people who stand in the game all day long will hunt way more, and sell their DBs for a ton of money. This is simply a way to ruin the economy rather than making it easier for newbies to get Dragon Balls. Newbies would never buy things that cost that much anyways, they rather put in a few hours of work to get them manually.

Have Fun

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!