Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed

• Really Op fight !!

I'am not a pvp "pro" But i think that in dojo war ^^ it should bee GUILD vs Guild not aliace VS aliance ! daneos should creat a sytem for aliance vs aliance 50 vs 50

He should create an alliance system, but for keep 30 vs 30 on dojo, but being able to fight ur alliance dojos without join their guilds.

• Aren't you the one talking tho?~ not once did i talk about your guild.

Also, who are you?

Also just cause you guys seem to think it's just you... No, it was very laggy and unplayable at times for us, too.

The game is also unplayable for me in many situations, like Budokai, this game is terribly bad optimized and i can barely play it smooth half the time while i can run any other games on ultra.

• so many randoms talking shiet when they dont have anything to back up lol. Do you see me talking shiet about better players? No. I know my place,and also im waiting for lv 70 cap. What's next excuse '' wait until lv 80 cap ?''

Do not know a player does not make him an unknown.
    Or is it that to comment here we have to present the credentials? I have some if you want :D

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Sendoku don't be mad but you get all your achievements on private server at early phrases of tests, you was around weak players coz i know no one from good players who played or really cared about these tests where you become self named king, see you at lvl 70 cap, most of good players don't take you serious, you talk too much, most of players that follow you are weak, they were also weak in hk/tw i know most of them.

In every fight that you lose you call your oponent: lucky, unskilled, hacker, bugger.
    Your ego grow too much for sure. Im not saying that you're a bad or weak player, youre fine but nothing special.

If you played POB you would know that the elites of POB excel far beyond the elites of retail. If you watch any video of retail dbo elites and you watch a video of POB elites there are no comparisons. Players in POB had so much time to learn and adapt to harness there classes. Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show. To think you called players weak in POB when pretty much the majority of those who was in Budokai was full +15 with maximum stats, Yes the vast majority may have been weak in terms of skill but those who were popping up in semis/finals on a weekly basis are those who have gone way beyond best of retail.

• If you played POB you would know that the elites of POB excel far beyond the elites of retail. If you watch any video of retail dbo elites and you watch a video of POB elites there are no comparisons. Players in POB had so much time to learn and adapt to harness there classes. Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show. To think you called players weak in POB when pretty much the majority of those who was in Budokai was full +15 with maximum stats, Yes the vast majority may have been weak in terms of skill but those who were popping up in semis/finals on a weekly basis are those who have gone way beyond best of retail.

once when i logged in, i saw half of server with +15 gear, and best stats because of bugs etc. they are not "elite" because of that, not in my eyes for sure, if you can get something easy and half of server have it, its not special or elite either.
    In previous test they was able to get everything easy but now they will hit the reality (i hope, i dont want see half of server with +15 gear)
    In TW/HK after few years here was few players with +15 items, and +15 full gear players you was able to count count on one hand, and in dbog after few weeks/months here was half of server with +15 items so idk how you can comprare these players because the lvl of difficulties was different.

• Having +15 gears does not make you an elite by any means. As proven to us by the POB players who was full +15 and had everything they could ever want and still were unable to win anything. If ya re read what i said 'Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show' The 99% are those who were full +15 and did not achieve anything in game and the 1% are there very small amount of players who did utilize there gear effectively. Im not comparing Retail and DBOG players in terms of gears, I am comparing them in terms of skill.

In terms of skill. No MMO I have ever played has required less skill to master a class.

Assuming you have capable equipment, If you are not in that so called 1%, it is simply because you have not made the minimum amount of effort required to get there, or simply do not care about PVP.

In addition, a sizable amount of the "elite" from Taiwan, didn't play POB.

Nothing wrong with being "elite" on this game, what is an issue is the inflated ego's that come with being "elite" on an emulated version of a failed MMO, where cashing, class choice and luck are the absolute undisputed kings. (This isn't aimed back at you)

• Having +15 gears does not make you an elite by any means. As proven to us by the POB players who was full +15 and had everything they could ever want and still were unable to win anything. If ya re read what i said 'Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show' The 99% are those who were full +15 and did not achieve anything in game and the 1% are there very small amount of players who did utilize there gear effectively. Im not comparing Retail and DBOG players in terms of gears, I am comparing them in terms of skill.

Sure i can agree, this post is more clear for sure.

• No idea why some ppl saying close fight. Wasn't anywhere near close, in Dojo wars this is like a landslide win.

Edit: Once again losers find a way to turn this thread into a dissing contest. Accept your loss and try again next week, but you wont win anyway so idk why you should try but heyho good luck.

Note: Still waiting to this day for someone from Undisputed to play ranked against me and not log out once they see my name. K thx

• If you played POB you would know that the elites of POB excel far beyond the elites of retail. If you watch any video of retail dbo elites and you watch a video of POB elites there are no comparisons. Players in POB had so much time to learn and adapt to harness there classes. Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show. To think you called players weak in POB when pretty much the majority of those who was in Budokai was full +15 with maximum stats, Yes the vast majority may have been weak in terms of skill but those who were popping up in semis/finals on a weekly basis are those who have gone way beyond best of retail.

Skill ? Please.... you have to be joking

Out of all the MMO's ive ever played this is the less skillbased game ive ever played period

All u need is good gear . And good ping . Get the first stun--->Just use ur combo correctly ---> Insta win without even getting touched

This shit right here cracked me up!!!! spending a shit ton of money for hacked +15 gear everyone spents hunnnids on hunnids for a piece of +15 gear that was hacked that 1% aint shittttttttttttttt try again! Retail players > POB players

• To know if the retail players are weaker than the POB players is simple: They both played in retail, who won the most there?
    Btw, a player who did absolutely nothing on the official server, appears on the private server when no one is still playing (Open Beta) and wins some things and when the server starts to have some competitiveness he stops to win things (maybe win some budokai kids yet) ... What to say? That he is the king? A king who could not even stop his own guild from faltering and who is now just a pawn in Ryosai? Are you seriously discussing this here?

Syren
    I think you never played against chineses who spend more than 15m in this game.
    On TW servers we had a very high ping and we played against Chinese full cash +15 and we won.

First win in dojo wars from a foreigner guild:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/v4cowh.jpg
    First win in budokai from a foreigner guild:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/x4etfb.jpg

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Sandu ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!