So...how do you deal with beggers?

• Lets face it,beggers are a plague in today's mmorpg scene,so im just curious...how do you guys deal with them?

For me its quite easy,in all the mmorpgs ive played i follow the same tactic,if i a begger opens a trade window while saying ''PLZ GIVE MONIES'' i accept the trade request,put in a obscene ammount of money in the window then leave,i probably go do the dishes,house cleaning,wash the car,go out shopping or for a beer and then 4 hours later come back.

In some mmorpgs the window closes automatically after a set ammount of time has gone by but in others the window stays open forever which is a good thing,current record is 3 hours and 41 minutes,said person stayed there for 3 hours and 41 minutes just to get the ''free monies'' hahaha

so what about you guys,any special tactics i might not know,im always on the lookout for new ways to make them beggers suffer :evil:

• The whole point of MMORPG's is to level up, find stuff, adventure, and earn

Why do people want free crap when they're playtime of the game is probably less than 30minutes!?
    If someone wants to beg, sure go ahead, but if you spam begging for stuff, then they should really be muted.

If you ain't going to earn, don't ask for anything for free!

• The whole point of MMORPG's is to level up, find stuff, adventure, and earn

Why do people want free crap when they're playtime of the game is probably less than 30minutes!?
    If someone wants to beg, sure go ahead, but if you spam begging for stuff, then they should really be muted.

If you ain't going to earn, don't ask for anything for free!

yep totally agree with you.

• You shouldn't treat them like animals. They are children who want to have something that they don't know how to get cuz they are still newbies.

If you don't want them, block them. :)

sorry but you're wrong,been a guild leader in some other mmos and when i got complaints of one of my guildies and his excessive begging 75% of the time or more it was older players so you cant just say its ''kids'' who do this,players from all ages do it.

and sorry again but the ''newbie'' excuse just doesnt fly,ive been a newbie in more than 10 mmos and i never asked for anything,i dont like handouts,there is this little thing called the internet where you can find guides on how to make money,you google for example ''money making guide wow'' and you will get exactly 6.370.000 results,so yeah if they beg its either because they are stupid or just plain lazy...

and how exactly do i treat them like animals? i just have some fun with them,go ask any mmo vet around which are the type of players they hate the most and they will probably reply beggers and spammers...

• If i tell him... "Why still you're sitting here while wasting of time yelling "plz money, im begging me"? it's wasting of time sitting here at village, you know. Do it the quest and monster pick up stuff and sell around 30k zeni in merchant, I need to do something in real life, bye."

If doesn't happen the changing mind, then ingore it. (Duh, because his brain whatever he wants do.)
    If does happen the changing mind, then problem solved. (He will reliazed "it's wasting of time sitting here at village, you know.")

• Crush all of their hopes, dreams and aspirations, and be very toxic.

i like it :evil:

Wow, you just described the behavior of one person on this topic...*cough* Kamekameman *cough*

good one :rolleyes:

so...im the toxic one?

you couldnt be more wrong even if you tried,im guessing it can be because:

a)its your first mmo and you havent faced the reality of one of the worst plagues in the current mmo scene

b) you're a begger yourself

or maybe im missing something,please enlighten me as why im being ''toxic''

p.s dont bother,dont really care...you already atacked me in some other of my posts so it seems i rattled your cage,this is just another way for you to vent some pent out anger.

• As much as I want to mess with and tell them how it is, unfortinally in reality there is pure stupidity on the planet that people will never learn. It has proven many times before that you can't just tell them to fuck off. Sure in rare cases someone might actually start to change their ways a little if you tell them how it is, but still thats only a rare case and not often see. If you tell them to fuck off and do grind, and if they keep on begging on the internet, just ignore them. It isn't worth your time and money on a kid, a complete noob to mmos, and/or someone who can't understand english well.

• I am going to say something, that probably a lot of people who saw your posts would say the same.
    Mister, you're a dick. I don't need to explain anything, becasue I'm pretty sure it's pointless, since everyone knows how have you been acting over the forum and I assume, that you know it as well.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!