Remove waiting time from skill reset

• Thought Mods said they tend to keep it... which is ++ situation :)

no daneos added the option for us to reset our skills at any LVL just for learning each skill and class and some combo this is only meant for PRE OPEN BETA ... In open beta the game goes back go normal where you can only reset at LVL 1-30 without green book but at LVL 30-70 you need the green book to reset so I recommend ya not to fuck up soo much from LVL 1-30 on open beta ...

• no daneos added the option for us to reset our skills at any LVL just for learning each skill and class and some combo this is only meant for PRE OPEN BETA ... In open beta the game goes back go normal where you can only reset at LVL 1-30 without green book but at LVL 30-70 you need the green book to reset so I recommend ya not to fuck up soo much from LVL 1-30 on open beta ...

• no daneos added the option for us to reset our skills at any LVL just for learning each skill and class and some combo this is only meant for PRE OPEN BETA ... In open beta the game goes back go normal where you can only reset at LVL 1-30 without green book but at LVL 30-70 you need the green book to reset so I recommend ya not to fuck up soo much from LVL 1-30 on open beta ...

That's not entirely accurate as there will be a method to reset skills ingame after 30. Daneos just doesn't know what it is yet so we can see the current method as a "prototype" of sorts.

• That's not entirely accurate as there will be a method to reset skills ingame after 30. Daneos just doesn't know what it is yet so we can see the current method as a "prototype" of sorts.

if he does that in upcoming open beta then the game is dead i rather deal with the current build changes on pre open beta but in open beta no that will just broke the meaning of not learning by themself ... but soo far i havent heard anything about this will be added in open beta... even the mod told us that will only be for PRE OPEN BETA

• if he does that in upcoming open beta then the game is dead i rather deal with the current build changes on pre open beta but in open beta no that will just broke the meaning of not learning by themself ... but soo far i havent heard anything about this will be added in open beta... even the mod told us that will only be for PRE OPEN BETA

I'm sure people will appreciate not having to buy a Green Book from Cash Shop though. Regardless, only time will tell what he plans on doing.

• I would be happy if you could reset your skills once a month in Open Beta. This way you can still make a PvE build in order to farm then change it to a better one once you get decent gear.
    But yeah, there are many other possibilities like making the Reset book a prize obtainable through Mudosa points (ofc very expensive).
    It's still good that we get to test skills right now at least anyway.

• Hello,

Just wanted to clear things up, I confirmed with Daneos - again - that npc weekly skill reset is going to stay during Open Beta.

Regards,

So there will bee no need any more to have Green books ? just a suggestion Aru i think that it would bee good think that u guys can exploit to drain zenie from peopole i don't agree that lvl 70 players reset for only 35.000 zenie it should bee at least 50kk ( yeah i know it is a preopen beta )

• So there will bee no need any more to have Green books ? just a suggestion Aru i think that it would bee good think that u guys can exploit to drain zenie from peopole i don't agree that lvl 70 players reset for only 35.000 zenie it should bee at least 50kk ( yeah i know it is a preopen beta )

Dude, let people experiment!
    I remember friends having 2 or 3 characters from the same class all with different builds because they didn't want to buy reset books every now and then.

let them reset for a low amount of money! It doesn't help ANYONE that you reset with more zeni. Daneos doesn't benefit from the zeni... nor does anyone but the players, let people have fun XD

• Dude, let people experiment!I remember friends having 2 or 3 characters from the same class all with different builds because they didn't want to buy reset books every now and then.

let them reset for a low amount of money! It doesn't help ANYONE that you reset with more zeni. Daneos doesn't benefit from the zeni... nor does anyone but the players, let people have fun XD

i think that it will drain monney from players so the server won't bee that rich !!! and zenie inflation wouldn't bee that high honnestly there is somthings that should have a bigger taxe like opning mystery items or the taxe from the AH should bee raised !!! i 'am not saying making it that high in the current meta of the game bouth of us know that 50kk isn't that much monney ( remeber that we used to buy that green book for 500kk )

• i think that it will drain monney from players so the server won't bee that rich !!! and zenie inflation wouldn't bee that high honnestly there is somthings that should have a bigger taxe like opning mystery items or the taxe from the AH should bee raised !!! i 'am not saying making it that high in the current meta of the game bouth of us know that 50kk isn't that much monney ( remeber that we used to buy that green book for 500kk )

You have a point, but even when we used to buy them for 500kk (i did it 2 days before the patch) doesn't mean that was right, most of the player are casuals, they sure can't afford that.

Having low prices means that people can try different builds without fear, they can get more experience which translates to a competitive game, well that's what i hope.

• You have a point, but even when we used to buy them for 500kk (i did it 2 days before the patch) doesn't mean that was right, most of the player are casuals, they sure can't afford that.
    Having low prices means that people can try different builds without fear, they can get more experience which translates to a competitive game, well that's what i hope.

u can try ur builds in preopen beta it is for testing in ob there is no time left to try ^^ u will probably tell mee ; and peopole who didn't play pre open beta well they should play it ^^

• Being allowed to experiment with alternative builds relatively risk-free does nothing but good for the game. Some of the reason there are so many cookie-cutter builds isn't necessarily because they're better -- and a lot of them aren't -- but because it was too punishing to try anything else before. Getting into your late 50s - early 60s just to find out your character sucks is a waste of a ton of time.

There's already some good discussion going around in the class boards about trying some whacky stuff, and B4.DA.$$, for example, has already cracked the code to ease the misery of pre-42 Turtle Hermit through use of Spiritualist's Bleed skills, thanks to the admin's changes to how DoT skills work. There are great builds out there that have yet to be found, and this change can help players find them.

• Quote from TheProdige

Well, i don't think that people should play pre open beta knowing that they are going to receive a good wipe, yes they could to learn more about the game, but not everyone can do that.

Open beta doesn't mean a kind of race, everyone should continue testing, that's the only way to improve and i would love to see different builds.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!