Reducing Transformation cooldown

• See this is exactly why people without PvP experience shouldn't be able to give their opinion lmao. this community is horrible

Then what is PvP in your opinion? Don't count platform in, because that's for casual players. Where are your arguments? And don't forget this is pre-open beta and it's supposed to be for testing purposes.

• You can use transformations sugh as SSJ and Great Namek to snap your character out of curses and cancel it to fight again from there without having to suffer through it. Very useful in ranked and/or budokai.

Then what is PvP in your opinion? Don't count platform in, because that's for casual players. Where are your arguments? And don't forget this is pre-open beta and it's supposed to be for testing purposes.

• I guess I have no say in this... my Dende already has 29 min CD for Giant Namek :/

I really dunno about it, maybe the duration part of Giant Form can be changed, cuz it's slightly unfair.

In PvP, it can be used to avoid last second shit from happening, you dont want that to happen, just pop it.

In PvE, it should last just a little longer to prevent Poko/Dende from being super slow in almost everything. (maybe add the 31% duration to it?)

• You can use transformations sugh as SSJ and Great Namek to snap your character out of curses and cancel it to fight again from there without having to suffer through it. Very useful in ranked and/or budokai.

Well, yeah. But its not like the cooldown of the transformations would be 1 minute or such. I mean Daneos even tested dots on defense. I wonder if its possible to seperate pve and pvp cooldowns. Also the giant namek should get a way longer duration considering the cooldown

• Well, yeah. But its not like the cooldown of the transformations would be 1 minute or such. I mean Daneos even tested dots on defense. I wonder if its possible to seperate pve and pvp cooldowns. Also the giant namek should get a way longer duration considering the cooldown

I don't 100% agree with the fact that the duration should be way longer (I am expecting you mean like 20-30 minutes duration).

If that's the case, the form would essentially become too powerful!

Unlike Pure Form (majin) it doesnt have any specific DROPS other than slower speed ( which can be cured with the Movement Speed Boots ) and the Duration. Pure Form has this shitty EP drain to it that can't be contained without buffs that help regen EP or highly increases Eng. It also has the Slowing Down material to it.

If you make the duration of Giant Namek longer, it shouldn't be much longer at all. The attacks that you can use do very nice damage (my Dende does over 17k when critting with the 15m AoE and over 10k on the other one). With Giant Namek on my Dende, I do around 2.5 (Sadly loses form after the first 2 main groups) UD3 Hard Runs without much trouble or even buffs (other than Dende buffs and dragon buffs).

I think the Proper fix to such a transformation would be to add +20% Speed (curing the incredibly slow ASPECT) and maybe implement the 31% duration Passive from the Dende/Poko Masterclass Passives into the form. This way the form would essentially last 13 minutes, would have less drawbacks when it comes to speed, and all round just more useful to use with a Dende/Poko. On the other hand, DWs and SKs don't REALLY need it to hunt/kill mobs, rather they used to use it mostly in speed parties to have the high DEF required and be able to keep the aggro. (I'd say 10 minutes duration won't matter much for DW/SK since they only need it for 1 boss fight that usually lasts around 5 minutes (or less if more people actually attack, it'd last like 6 minutes if only the Tank Attacked :/ ))

• Since many people agree this might be op, we might drop this discussion, however.... when I resetted my skills earlier I noticed something we >might be able< to add without stuff getting OP.
    AkqMQmwVSle4A-3leGxFvg.png

It's just an idea though, hit up some feedback

So, 10min decrease on everything?
    Well maybe not 10 minutes, but 5-10 is a decent ordeal in my opinion.

Maybe replace this with Increase Duration on Giant namek if that's the case. (50% of what this effect would be)

For example:
    If you have 40 Minute CD on SSJ, you can use RP to decrease it by 10 minutes so it becomes 30minutes.
    If you have 10 Minute Duration on GN (which is the case), you can use RP to increase it by 5 minutes so it lasts 15 minutes.

I think that can be a nice addition

• Two transformations per class. (one wish)

Example with SSJ:

SSJ usable only in PvE - 0s. cooldown

SSJ usable only in PvP - 1h cooldown (or lower)

What is difference in PvE if transform got 1h cd or not... team mates need to wait XX minutes when You could use transform again?

I could use SSJ or Pure Majin on my toon, but when there's disconnect or I'll die i need to wait 1 hour to use it again.

The only one OP thing is i don't need to leave my PC ON and back in XX minutes becouse i can use skill again.

I can understand in PvP low cd of transform would be OP, but high cooldown in PvE make no sense.

• Towards endgame, you won't even need SSJ as much because you'll already be one shotting everyone if you have good gear. Kaioken is far better in PvE, in retail DBO. SSJ barely made a difference back in the day, maybe 2x attack damage, attack speed. hit rate, movement speed, dodge rate, and some resistance. If it's reduced in PvE that's fine but I wouldn't see the use still but in PvP nah, keep the CDs the way they are. Of course gear will affect so there is no point in the first place.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!