DW got Nerf, nerf and nerf again..

• Please someone can explain me why DW are getting nerf each patch? Its ridicolous but is certain, now Dragon punishments is nerfed, one of the most important skill en DW is nerfed again.. Why u dont nerf SK Boldstrike? Or Turtle Kame.. or Fighters Neddle???. Please Daneos stop nerfing the most unbalanced class in the game, hope u can rollback and add the % recover LP for DW`s

PS: Im not PVP i use the skill for farm.

• 1. It's not a nerf because we are not really in a balance stage, all we do is tests. This would apply maybe to the recent change of thousand slashes from crane hermit, but not for Dragon's Punishment from DW.

2. It's not something done on purpose in this skill in particular: the skill itself is complex so every change has different outcomes. If the current state of DW isn't optimal it will still be changed. This is part of playing and most of all TESTING in a test server, please keep that in mind.

Regards,

• DW was too populated. Already more than 1% of all classes in DBO were DW. That's too much. Let's nerf DW and boost SK again, to make clear decision for new Warriors. :evil:

SK didn't get any buff, it was nerfed from start (life steal and curse already got nerf and bold ain't that good unless you upgrade AXE +12 or +15 so vs SK you don't need not even 1 pdef, while before life steal and curse were based on pdef).

Dragonic Curse now is debuff for dmg skills, to increase a bit more dmg, maybe bleed dot's get a bit higher but that is it.

Plus DW never had good dmg from start, it is DBO dev fault, not here.

Dragon's Punishment skill is bugged to, sometime it heal and someone leave you with 1 HP, ignore everything.

Like Aru said, it is complex skill soo I suggest to make skill as status dmg.

Let it deal 3k and heal 3k DW.

It should be more than enough for DW to survive, in 1 vs 1 and vs tons of mobs. 10 mobs - 30k HP (full HP)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• That would require the entire skill, add 2 mobs to the maximum, i use dw as a main, and with damage % is really good, just solve the bugs and we are done, i can't test the new heal from skill because the heal is disabled, but if the amount is less than 20k while attacking 8 mobs, well... that would suck.

• That would require the entire skill, add 2 mobs to the maximum, i use dw as a main, and with damage % is really good, just solve the bugs and we are done, i can't test the new heal from skill because the heal is disabled, but if the amount is less than 20k while attacking 8 mobs, well... that would suck.

It never deal 20k on that healing skill. Never.

It was always around 5k the best, maybe sometime abit higher.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• It never deal 20k on that healing skill. Never.

It was always around 5k the best, maybe sometime abit higher.

Dragon punishment heals a 817% of the damage dealt, this meant that if you hit 2k you would heal over 16k.

Dark warrior is a poor damage class, but best tank, so if you have a good heal you can do well in exchange of that damage, plus the skil is for pve, and dark warrior is one of the few classes that suck at pvp.

• Yeah well like I said, It always deal around 2-3k dmg on mobs at best soo more mobs you have, better healing would be.

Still, %EP was always problem with that class heh.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I know the purpose of the beta is TEST, but you can TEST without delete the currents Skills or annulling their effects.. now i ask again.. for ex. why u dont test/recalculate the boldstrike annulling the bleed effect???

Im looking for balance, the state in the server is Beta but its open for every people and people wants balance! So please Daneos rollback and add the LP% to DWs Skill, please.

Ps: And now daneos get vacations ? gg DW.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!