Long Duration Debuffs.

• Hello everyone, I just want to suggest that long duration debuffs have bigger reduction of duration if spammed in same duel.

That means each using of those skills, duration will be reduced by 50%.

Such as Karma Skill lock and long ass confusions but mainly skill lock.

And Crane long ass stun that should be considered as Paral soo that it get affected by decrease paral accessory.

I send many tickets and got answer that is OK...

How can it be ok when same Karma can spam skill lock over and over again with small reduction of skill.

Another thing, crane with KD, sleep and slowdown is really enough, and that long ass 1 target (Freeze), stun.

I mean it is really lame, and you leaving no option for other classes.

Since most of other skills from other classes are affected by accessory, then every other skill from classes should be too.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• sorry iceman but I cant agree with u on cranes stun. because cranes cant do anything while the stun is active.

same with karamas playful doll I cant agree with you on that since karmas cant attack as well with that attack.

the one skill I compleelty agree with you is skill lock personally I think it should only last 5-10 secs

this is my personal opinion and doesn't represent the dbog team in this matter

• Well I did suggest before about Skill lock, they said that total duration is OK... Kinda lame but meh.

About that Crane, well it set dots and use that, crane don't need to do anything...

Plus like I said if we compare accessory that already exist, crane can't be affected by anything beside Skill lock.

Soo if stun only works vs crane and skill lock and many classes are short on them, crane control entire fight.

Crane stun shouldn't last that much, 10 sec is enough as karma skill lock should be.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Reduction was working decently until daneos changed it to null for the time being.

It should be 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90% (I think those were the correct numbers?)

50% is just absurd though

Well maybe it is null for some classes.

PS: Reason why I post it here, it is suggestion soo everyone is free to post what they think is right to come up with right "debuff system"

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• the one skill I compleelty agree with you is skill lock personally I think it should only last 5-10 secs

Really ? You talk all this adjustment non sense but want Hesitation to be 5-10 seconds??? Anyways, this is the real problem with Hesitation.

hWBW1Ka.png

rck7n

The duration is 23 seconds, the CD is 60 seconds, with RP CD subtract that by 36 seconds and you got 24 seconds CD, one second more than the duration. And with 4 CD + RP, you can make the CD 22.32 seconds. It's the RP effect mainly.

• KD's needs RP.

Crane is no fighter to dodge or resist stuns.

Cranes can even miss, they are no swordmans.

Every other race has insta-stuns. Crane's Freeze is made for bosses is not considered paralysis. If a crane is able to dot you and freeze you then you had to be faster, you still have thousands of LP to deal with it. I mean SK's have fear, paralysis and a stun that can be casted easily, also cranes are no tanks to resist 1 single bold strike, however they are not nerfing the most OP races, why would they nerf the weakest ones?

• Reduction was working decently until daneos changed it to null for the time being.

It should be 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90% (I think those were the correct numbers?)

50% is just absurd though

I made a video explaining this shit awhile back that this was broken it got fix then daneos change it for some reason, But now classes with spammable stuns can spam stun and get full duration stuns and stuff but instead they decide to nerf cranes and xyz but they decide to leave that shit still broken

• I made a video explaining this shit awhile back that this was broken it got fix then daneos change it for some reason, But now classes with spammable stuns can spam stun and get full duration stuns and stuff but instead they decide to nerf cranes and xyz but they decide to leave that shit still broken

Did it start at 10% and go up by 20%s or start at 20% and go up by 20%s?

• Since he already put in a diminishing returns system earlier, I'm not sure why Daneos hasn't done it in percentages yet. Increments of 15% or 20% seem like a good balance. 15%-30%-45%-60%-65%-etc.

That way we could also stop having cooldown capped all the way down at 50%, which is so ridiculously low it undermines the Plasma/Martial Artist CD buffs.

• Making -50% reduction if the target already has the same debuff/stun would be good in my opinion

Ex: Karma cast "Skil lock" on SK it will be 100% duration but if karma cast it again and SK still has the skill lock debuff it will be -50% duration and if the debuff duration is done then karma cast "Skill lock" it will be 100% duration, so yea meanwhile -50% will apply only if the skill is already active on the target.

And as for the Anti CC/debuff spam in general will remain the same -1 after every use.

#ItsJustAnOpinion

• but that means that if I have skill lock (just as an example), I can just slip 1 single debuff in the middle for around 1-2 seconds and have it again with 22 second duration... that's still pretty much the same... next time (if there is a next time) I will drop in another one of my other debuffs or maybe even just KD the target and skill lock them again for 21 seconds.

A karma can keep going for... tbh until that debuff reaches 1 second duration in that case

• You guys acting like karma needs 2 min to kill someone?

1st time it cast it, skill lock will be 23 sec.

2nd time when it cast it, it will be 12.5 /but lets say 12 sec.

3rd time when it cast it, it will be 6 sec.

4th time when it cast it, it will be 3 sec.

5th time when it cast it, it will be 1.5 sec.

That is only 1 skill lock, where are 2 long confusion and petrify, stun and KD's?.

Come on, this is really good idea, same about crane stun.

24 Sec duration and CD 40 sec? With CD accessory it can be spammed as hell.

Plus I see someone talking about SK like they know something.

Good crane will fight vs SK with fear decrease and paral decrease, it will criple SK all stalling skills.

Next what crane need to do, is to just keep distance.

Only thing that can get it is violent slice stun that gets reducted each time and with slow down in play, SK can't grab it.

Another thing is solid bleed burn that last too long and that alone can kill anyone, thx to LP decrease.

Another thing is, there is spirit wave and energy heat wave that comes in play with solid bleed and poison bleed.

Paral and confusion, and slowdown and Sleep and that freeze...

Please crane users and karma users, think about game where every class have chance vs each others than to just bish ass defend your own class. No offence to anyone.

One more, I really dislike how people brag around calling them pro's and that they have "skills" when they play broken class. You really can't enjoy PVP until each class be right balanced.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I made a video explaining this shit awhile back that this was broken it got fix then daneos change it for some reason, But now classes with spammable stuns can spam stun and get full duration stuns and stuff but instead they decide to nerf cranes and xyz but they decide to leave that shit still broken

Yes indeed. Thx for making video about this adrian on fire .

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• not because you are losing to these classes you want to destroy them,i saw many SKs who won against crane and karma easily

• Iceman Zzz SK vs. Karma its very simple my friend, reflect is your best friend. Also nerfing the hell out of Karmas is a bad idea since they have very bad dex so once you stun him he should be dead with your 1st pro combo, and also he doesnt have much defense and CON that is a big problem they have.

Now SK vs. Crane, im not going to lie, its a bit tricky for SKs to figure this one out. That would require a whole new thread, also it'd be a theory but a very very great one imo.

• Iceman Zzz SK vs. Karma its very simple my friend, reflect is your best friend. Also nerfing the hell out of Karmas is a bad idea since they have very bad dex so once you stun him he should be dead with your 1st pro combo, and also he doesnt have much defense and CON that is a big problem they have.

Now SK vs. Crane, im not going to lie, its a bit tricky for SKs to figure this one out. That would require a whole new thread, also it'd be a theory but a very very great one imo.

i agree with you but SK can beat crane easily with status success rate neck and focus with the 45m stun and then do his combo

i agree with you but SK can beat crane easily with status success rate neck and focus with the 45m stun and then do his combo

Why the hell you guys talking about SK like I own only 1 class and play on it? Cuz of signature?

I am talking about Karma and Crane in general, since I did play them on friend accounts before.

If you have at least some of brain, not even 1 class have a chance vs you, soo please stop defending broken classes.

I am not talking about nerfing entire karma, I am talking about 1 skill plus auto attack on karma is all you need to beat someone.

I remember I didn't use not even 1 skill vs almost all classes, just spam KD and auto attack while using kaioken.

Stun and skill lock and spam KD, and sometime again skill lock for fun.

Crane, slow down, can't grab you, sleeep, dot defence reduce, charge 2 RP balls, use all buffs, use LP reduce KD, solid bleed and then again freeze and prepare KD, and 1 slash, I mean tons of options.

If you guys think that there should be reduced then remove all others decrease and anti accessory, like anti fear, anti paral, anti confuse, anti candy.

Since why to reduce all others skills from other classes, no point right? Don't be such a hypocrite...

One more, when you stun Karma? Please do tell me, who start fight 1st vs Karma? It is Karma....

It is really shame that people who didn't play on all classes, talk here, or even worse if they play on them refuse to face truth that some skills are just broken.

PS: If nothing is wrong with Karma and Crane, then NP, soo I know what to play in official full release and please ban everyone who complains that those 2 classes are broken.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• In a Budokai scenario, the SK vs Karma match-up is heavily favoured towards the karma.

Yes it is impossible for the karma to kill the SK due to insane amounts of reflect% and LP%, however most of you guys fail to realise that the Karma doesn't have to necessarily kill the SK to win the match-up.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!