Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

• Hi there dbog community,

I will note that this thread is getting offensive towards dbog staff members. please be mindful that there is a rule against saying offensive stuff to moderators except towards me cause i dont care :)

We understand you are frustrated at the change in max status. please remember this is a test server you guys are the testers.

Right now with the changes as is with max status being lower than old it will put new players at a disadvantage to the old.

please be patient and work with us. remember nothing is final until it is announced by daneos.

Please also remember that a wipe will occur when this game goes to open beta meaning the disadvantage gap will be gone if the max status does remain as it currently is.

I ask you the dbog community to give more patience towards the updates, its not the end of the world if something gets changed, usually with enough proactive (not rude comments) comments in threads the update will get tweaked if the community views it wrong.

I will also point out the false rumor going around. the dbog team at this moment are not changing the level cap at all, unless danoes announces it otherwise this statement in bold remains as fact .

for people asking why arent things being fixed daneos and mateo are working on it please remember that they are 2 people not an entire development team so progress will not be as fast as a professional game.

thank you for your co-operation i hope to see ya in game :)

regards boomboxbob/p0box/boxbox

• add Sirab in team and the game will be balanced.as it is now,upgrade and class,is a cashfest.i was need a good weapon what i do?i spend 5 pures for try making something good and guess what?i end up with a +0 item lol.what i do?i cash 200 cash point and buyed a good +11 weapon from a player.im thinking about do that to all gear,othervise pass +10 is impossible)higher i got on jacket was +7 with 20 blue and 5 green(

• who cares the way the dbog staff ("volunteers") handle things is horrific they really thinks they're better then the player base that's actually playing the game and funding the game and it's destroying the player base and community numbers don't lie daneos can clearly see every week less and less players are actively playing the game and it's due to the toxic community lack of content and immature unqualified staff members thinking their dictators not all but you know who you are

Ps. I'm ready for my ban for voicing my opinion smh you will learn what oppressing the player base does to a game

• Nobody said a single offensive word towards moderators or staff members.

These are called "opinions"

Test server or not, if we are the testers our opinion should matter, and it's very obvious that nor us or the staff members agree with these steps, so stop being the angel.

You can only take these comments offensive, if you are biased enough against us "the testers".

Keep that in mind.

• How is this thread getting offensive towards the staff? Like in the update notes or w.e daneos didn't specific anything he just said this

Updates

- DOT def calculation

- Dragonball Scramble Event

- Shenron reward bound by default

- UD/BID accessory are bind by default

-- Dogi ball stats updated

- No longer possible to get anti crit

- Attack speed now only possible into hair dogi

- Random max stats decreased

People ingame had to find out for themselves and that a whole another issue as well. Even though this is a test server we are SPENDING REAL MONEY TO TEST THIS GAME? NO OTHER GAME DOES THAT. WE Should have a say in the matter we are spending real money.

It obvious this update is for a higher level cap for Example, the dragonball scramble video, everyone in that video was level 80 with level 80 gear.

• My main issue with this is that it literally destroys everyone's plans who was trying to gear up for adult and kid budokais because if u don't have the gears before this update gg. Obv this is POB but still the outlash has been huge so I see no reason to carry this into OB even with higher lvl caps that haven't even been officially confirmed.

• I think that only problem with this is, that it happens now and not in Open Beta.

If everyone started with same stats, it wouldn't be problem.

Still it is really up to Daneos will he bring back default stats in POB after testing or not.

Problem I see with this community is that some members ask for balance, while others want game back as it was before.

Without some testings, balance work can't be done, at least not in a rough form.

I kinda want to speed up proces of testing and bring open beta, if you want fast open beta then please bear with me such a testings, changes, since per open beta is for that.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• o.O I'm just here to say that by being offensive he means disrespectful (assuming)...we can voice our opinions while being respectful...hoping when coming from a non-mod it will be taken a bit seriously...we should just be thankful for now that the team is making wonderful progress in terms of game content, and if something is truly bad.. I'm sure daneos will revert it soon

• o.O I'm just here to say that by being offensive he means disrespectful (assuming)...we can voice our opinions while being respectful...hoping when coming from a non-mod it will be taken a bit seriously...we should just be thankful for now that the team is making wonderful progress in terms of game content, and if something is truly bad.. I'm sure daneos will revert it soon

It is bad, did you not read the OP? people have gear with higher stats STILL while this update made it so people can't achieve those stats anymore. That mean if your playing catch up or new to the game your going to have a bad time against player with those high stats advantage. No one is being disrespectful either so

• For those who just randomly came here to defend the moderators, please refer to my ORIGINAL POST, where I stated multiple times, that this thread was only made to raise awareness, to not craft or farm 28 con gears, because the max stat is decreased.

Please do not try to get involved in something that you do not understand, because nobody in this thread have once offended / insulted / been harsh to the moderators, nor any other staff member.

Seems like it's impossible to share our opinions without getting taken the wrong way.

A moderator please close this thread, as I and the others have shared our opinions, and as the mods said, the decision is only up to Daneos, so continuing this will just lead to unjustiified bans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!