Max stats are low why?

• Why is the max stat from items got decreased, whats good about it? Did you decrease all the stats from the existed items already to make balance between new players and old players? Do you think it make sense that somebody got lower stat than someone else by boxing the same item? Why nobody in this community talking about this like they did with bind? Because you don't care and you think only about yourselves? Because you already have items and you can easily borrow it while new players have to get lower stat? Revert it back

Wether you nerf the whole items or you bring back the old max stats, people complain about binding items the most common and legit thing in MMO and doesn't complain about this. I want all my questions to be answered and i don't think there is any no answer to justify this.

• . Scramble earrings are so useless now because it got the max stats of a lvl 60 earring. I don't know why they are ruining the game and destroying the player base instead of making it fun and playable. This is a project that should be like TW not random bullshit getting added without even letting us tell our opinion on this. I doubt players will keep playing if these weird updates keep coming up. They said they did it for the lvl 80 cap. WHERE? where is the lvl 80 cap? i can't see it why can't you just add in OB orsomething not meanwhile POB this makes no sense to me at all

• Would you guys rather them wait till open beta to implement it and risk it being bugged? Because I am 100% sure that if it happens, the same people who asked for it would create 16 threads blaming the developers for not testing it out in pre-open beta and waiting for open-beta to be bugged. Just trust in the people who know what they're doing. I agree it caused in balance in the pre-open beta server. But that isn't a concern for the devs and it shouldn't be for us since the server will end soon anyway. Im pretty sure everyone wants open beta asap.

Anyway, on a side note, the prices of MAX stats gear prior to lvl 60 or so has dropped ALOT due to the abundance of it

• Why nobody in this community talking about this like they did with bind? Because you don't care and you think only about yourselves? Because you already have items and you can easily borrow it while new players have to get lower stat? Revert it back

Chill, it happened 2 weeks ago and was widely ignored eeeeh meant discussed

Here's the original discussion

Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

• Yeah, this type of topic is important. Why lower max global stats at all? People only dare wearing FOCUS or DEX armor once they have enough CON to withstand a single powerful non-critted hit, so this is just encouraging them to not play risky even more.

If this update was intended to dial the game back to lvl55, that's foolish. You're using the level 70 game, and literally everything in retail was designed around that. PvP would change very little except for encouraging certain stats , whereas PvE would suffer immensely since it was designed around retail's stats.

If this was intended to make PvE harder, you already accomplished that goal by nerfing Kaioken's speed and removing tickets. People already can no quickly longer barrel through the whole game with free +12 gear, save up a +15 ticket for when they'll tackle the level 70 endgame/Budokai, and then basically be done.

If only 1 stat bothered you, such as 33% crit damage for example, then you should've lowered that instead of EVERYTHING.

Just trust in the people who know what they're doing.

If they knew what they were doing, they'd fix individual issues rather than nerf things that were never a problem at all. Where was the problem with 28 Energy or 28 CON on craft gear? They said they'd make the game like retail originally. I understand having to deviate from a few things that were extremely unbalanced in retail, but mutilating the whole game because of some ideals??

• Hello,

The stat nerf on items occurred accidentally when Daneos was trying to fix stats on dogi balls and it somehow touched the item stats because they share the same function, all the staff members are against this stat nerf and we want it to be reverted back like it was just like you guys, in my opinion the stats should stay the same and when the future updates bring out higher level cap it should be higher stats, i spoke with the admin about this matter and he said he will revert it back when he will check stats again.

• Hello,

The stat nerf on items occurred accidentally when Daneos was trying to fix stats on dogi balls and it somehow touched the item stats because they share the same function, all the staff members are against this stat nerf and we want it to be reverted back like it was just like you guys, in my opinion the stats should stay the same and when the future updates bring out higher level cap it should be higher stats, i spoke with the admin about this matter and he said he will revert it back when he will check stats again.

You agree with me, thank you i have a request make Daneos watch this thread and make him understand the situation its 1 versus the world i mean even GM's oppose it there is no need to keep it and in the name of every single person in this community we want the stats to be reverted in the next update and maximum 2nd next update.

Chill, it happened 2 weeks ago and was widely ignored eeeeh meant discussed

Here's the original discussion

Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

That didn't much attention as the binding thread because nobody cares about stats they already have items and they can borrow it why would they care.

• Hello,

I've seen so many post by the STAFF saying that the stats decrease was intentional because you wanted to increase the level Cap to 80, and were saying that the lvl 80 would be too strong so that was why. Now who do I believe?

• She said accidentally which means it was never the actual purpose of the dev to nerf these stats. Read the message before you reply with a non reasonable bullshit post.

That can't be true, because this:

"The stats have been decreased, before the maximum of critical for example in arms lv 70 legend was 33%, now it is maximum is 29%. They have all decreased overall. This is because in OPEN BETA when you add more levels from level 80 ++ the effects would be very high. For that reason they have decreased.

It is true that there can now be problems for new players since the older players already have the old (high) effects. But all this will be solved in the Open Beta since we will start all over again with no bugs and everything working correctly."

was the official announcement.

However, if they change it back there's no need to be mad or anything like that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!