I am sick and tired of this laziness to fix HUGE BUGS

• Look at this sh*t ?? he teleport on me when he has 90%slow + spirit ball + fan out ?? this is equivalent to 190% speed slow (characters base speed is 8, spirit ball decreases speed by 5, fan out by 3, this alone is 100% slow, but then you add 90%) all of these slows lock down even someone with karma buff + poko buff + fighter buff + speed boots, but this guy has none of these, he just teleport on me.

Guys hear me out, this is legitimately the first time i am really pissed off in this server, you all might have seen my post from last week showing slow bug, and kind of 'losing' budokai because of it, i then spammed daneos and esdeath to make sure they fix it fast because this bug just makes spiritualists lose to martial artists when it's already really hard to do anything because of this stupid resistance rate--

Now, all i've got told was "but it's hard to fix" forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11294/

Seriously ??? and because it is hard to fix, you just leave it ? a huge gamebreaking bug that makes Turtle and Crane hermit even weaker against Fighters/Swordmasters ??? what the fk is this laziness ?? better update wagu machines and cash shop instead of focusing on a huge bug like this i guess ! andwhat about dark warrior's dragon punishment that's been bugged for over a year ??? i got told the SAME thing : "it's hard to fix" LIKE WTF? just because it's hard to fix, you leave the worst class without their best spell, AND spiritualists without their only way to beat Martial artists ???

I am seriously tired of this, i have been supporting AND defending the staff for a long time, it even got me insulted and such, but today i am just tired of this FKN laziness that they pull, this slow bug is HUGE and made me lose today's BUDOKAI 100%, and i can't do SH*T about it because it's a BUG and i have no controle over it, i did not even got beat, i would have loved to get destroyed by Monel actually if i knew this i would've give him the win, f*ck it, this is ridiculous, i am sick and tired of this lazy staff, just because a bug is hard to fix they prefer to leave it as it is and just say "f*ck your class"... everyone knows, friends or ennemies, that i've waited this for long, i've done my best to become the player i am today, i really want to win budokai like, this is my only goal until beta comes, and two weeks in a row i get cheated by a freaking bug that the staff is too lazy to fix...

I am tired.

edit : cuz haters say it's not a bug, here's proof of Taiwan (bug at 44s)

• fym it's not a bug ? 100% slow means you can't move at all that's how it always been it's a known bug what the hell is your knowledge coming from bro

you were in 28meter range on his headbutt

100% movement decrease doesn't stop you from doing moves

• No Bug! He used quick attack to stun you. But like Daneos said, the client of TW is the shitiest of the 3 clients that exist. Check your video and watch the textbox where the used skills and damage appear, u will see he uses quickattack and then kidneyshot. It is just ur client that has lag and didn't show ur opponents position fast enough..

You are right about the DW part tho! Not being able to use dragon punishment sux. And is one of the reasons(there are quite more) why i have no real desire to log in atm..

• Just gonna accept that you're wrong on this part, you're basically asking to be untouchable. Quick attack bypasses everything when you're close enough unless you're slept or skill locked. In that video of jocer, he was suppose to be closer to his opponent, so that was the true bug in that case. You aren't suppose to head butt and stay in the same place. You're suppose to be up close to your opponent. And this is pre open, take this way too seriously.

Also, just because you pulled out one video video of it being wierd doesn't make it a bug, I can pull out multiple vids of people using it during because slowed and close.

• No Bug! He used quick attack to stun you. But like Daneos said, the client of TW is the shitiest of the 3 clients that exist. Check your video and watch the textbox where the used skills and damage appear, u will see he uses quickattack and then kidneyshot. It is just ur client that has lag and didn't show ur opponents position fast enough..

You are right about the DW part tho! Not being able to use dragon punishment sux. And is one of the reasons(there are quite more) why i have no real desire to log in atm..

Just gonna accept that you're wrong on this part, you're basically asking to be untouchable. Quick attack bypasses everything when you're close enough unless you're slept or skill locked. In that video of jocer, he was suppose to be closer to his opponent, so that was the true bug in that case. You aren't suppose to head butt and stay in the same place. You're suppose to be up close to your opponent. And this is pre open, take this way too seriously.

yes it's bug, you ppl just don't know

• I'm not gonna talk to mad jealous hater like you, i'll just leave PROOF from TAIWAN that this is indeed a bug, now please stop posting nonsense just because you hate me.

bug occurs at 44sec

yea that was a bug in TW now its fixed in DBOG not the other way around no one hates you either dude, your just obsessed over winning because you never won anything in the original server.

• its not a bug, he used headbutt to get close enough to you

a visual bug on your end.

what sendoku shows is that the head but doesn't get you closer when the movement speed skills are applied in the video he doesn't claim that it stops players from using moves. if u watch the Taiwan video @44 seconds the guy was able to get quick attack to hit his target with the movement reduction on but he stayed in place.

Sendoku is not saying that the movement speed reduction completely stops quick attack when in range what he is saying is that it prevents the user from gaining the distance after the attack is launched. he would remain where he is at.

this is how Taiwan worked.

see video below @44 seconds to see what I mean

You really don't listen at all.

1:50

movement speed wasn't applied @150 only rod impale it reduces movment speed by 4 so 50% reduction. also to note the fighter r

that's why he only gained some distance not all the distance you would gain from a quick attack

compared to the quick attack with no movement speed on.

• And movement speed was applied at 1:50 look at it again closely, he needled him afterwards and that's when the debuff expired.

Btw I see what you're saying Box but are you sure that would even make sense if someone quick attacked from far away and still stay in place? Tbh if it was like that I'd rather that skill to not be casted at all. What I mean is, the skill shouldn't be casted because you can't change position.

• If you're saying that's what he's trying to explain then why did he use that as an excuse to losing budo? He's saying slow should prevent players from ever even using skills because quick attack is the "only" way someone can get that close

Maybe one should take his nature by side not having an opposite opinion before even trying to understand completly what he meant. Loosing the budo because of it is his opinion and has nothing to do with the skills of the game.

As PoBox explained, I know it like that, he can stun you but still is slown and has to reach you and in the video you can't see one slowed movement.

Same as with the 56% resist rings, some just oppose cause sendoku called it.

But I guess the world turns flat before a fighter ever gets nerfed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!