The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• Can u pleas just stop it's !! off topic !! guys -_- !! u cry after the theard get closed but i think somtimes they are right to close iit ( it's not a reason to close this one -_- ) community is toxic enough here if u don't have suggestion or talk about why the game is p2w pleas don't comment !! we are all holding our self do same !

• Hold up. I would like to add my opinion to this topic. As the owner of one of the few Bacterian +15 items, I have experience with the current upgrading system. It's not hard. Its certainly time consuming if you aren't lucky, but in the end its not hard. I used 22 white stones and 22 purples. Farming these items or items of equivalent value takes less than a week if you're dedicated. Please note: THIS IS CONSIDERED VERY LUCKY.

HOWEVER, that does not mean it should be made easier or harder. Lets say everyday we make 2 +15 items as a community. That's still only 700 +15 items in a year. There's atleast 10x that amount currently in POB because of old bugs which were fixed. In POB, people aren't going to be selling +15 as freely as its being sold now, because its more rare. People aren't going to sell gems as freely as they are now, because there's no previously upgraded gear they can simply buy with the money from the gems. Therefore, the massive amount of gems that we're currently seeing in the game today will all be in use by people trying to get +15.

DEMAND for the gems are low because of the amount of +15 items already in the game. This is why the SUPPLY seems higher. However, when the demand rises to meet the supply, the supply will no longer seem so high in comparison. When this happens, everyone is going to be asking Daneos to increase stone drop rate. You see my point?

We also have to take into account the speed at which these gems can be farmed. The initial +15s won't start popping up on day 1, it's going to be atleast a month or two before we see a level 70 +15 item in OB. This gives everyone enough time to prepare, we'll all be on equal footing. At this point, the players who donated will have cash points, and will act as a way to jumpstart the economy. However, we can assume that some people will hoard their cash points for later in the beta, where they can potentially make more profit with it, so we won't see a sudden dump of+15s on trade chat on Day 1, or on Day 100. Take a chill pill guys, Daneos is doing a good job.

/thread

• Farming these items or items of equivalent value takes less than a week if you're dedicated. Please note: THIS IS CONSIDERED VERY LUCKY.

Yeah, like you said, you got very lucky. In recent times (october+), I don't think a legit F2P player has made a legit +15 level 70 equip. I'm starting to see a pattern that only cashers are making them, so waguwagu machine definitely needs a nerf. Also how much brown boxes did $30 give before wagu was added? I'm sure you get a lot more now AND other useful things to top it all off.

• regardless of the drop rate and the supply and demand for +15 item cashing gives you a huge advantage over f2p player, and that mainly what this thread is about.

Want brown boxes? Donate around $30 to around around 60 of them or you can do the boss event(Which probably take like 6-8 hours for the boss even to start up TWICE) twice a day for 10kk & 4 gold coins and get 1 brown box a DAY.

• regardless of the drop rate and the supply and demand for +15 item cashing gives you a huge advantage over f2p player, and that mainly what this thread is about.

Want brown boxes? Donate around $30 to around around 60 of them or you can do the boss event(Which probably take like 6-8 hours for the boss even to start up TWICE) twice a day for 10kk & 4 gold coins and get 1 brown box a DAY.

wich will take u 2 mounths to get 60 boxe OMG this is just insane let's just think about the huge Cash wave , cuz of cash that will gonna bee added in the OB ( cash reset ) peopole would get tons of items and avance f2p players have no chance

• Because of this discussion I went to farm today just to prove you guys that the drop rate of stones is to high

1h farming at papaya (under the right bottom teleporter) got me 17 stones (5 black)

If you don't believe me just try it out!

Yeah? and how many of those were u70 Purple ive seen people with 40 purples in their inventory from wagu

• Yeah? and how many of those were u70 Purple ive seen people with 40 purples in their inventory from wagu

only 1 but that's more then enough. I hope that you understand more money = more stones. A casher can get 1 stone or he can get 100 stones depending on how much money he spends. I understand that most guys here want a "Cash free game" but that's not how it works.

• Yeah, like you said, you got very lucky. In recent times (october+), I don't think a legit F2P player has made a legit +15 level 70 equip. I'm starting to see a pattern that only cashers are making them, so waguwagu machine definitely needs a nerf. Also how much brown boxes did $30 give before wagu was added? I'm sure you get a lot more now AND other useful things to top it all off.

Take it from me bro, wagu is cancer.
    You ONLY get good items from wagu if you use it at the right time or if you're lucky.

You get alot of useless potions (EDIT: I stand corrected, useful in some situations) from wagu -- NOTE THAT YOU CAN GET POTIONS FROM MERCHANTS

30$ in wagu is 300 cp, 10 wagu coins
    I might not even get 1 box with those 10 wagu coins for example, I might just get lots of useless potions.

regardless of the drop rate and the supply and demand for +15 item cashing gives you a huge advantage over f2p player, and that mainly what this thread is about.

Try harder. You can use more than 1 account to get boxes if you really need boxes. I know multiple people who farm majins for boxes on multiple accounts by adding them to party while farming for gems. Isi boxes. Come with a better point please.

Also, what advantage would having 500 boxes be if you can't use them? And nobody has the zeni to buy them?
    Economics guys, learn it.

YOU ALL SEEM TO FORGET THIS MONEY DOESN'T COME FROM NOWHERE

Zeni itself is an unlimited resource, but it takes time to acquire. All a "casher" does is convert their time to currency by working then converting that currency into game items. Farming is just converting time into game items. SO they add a step? In the hour you spend farming, some people spend working. is it so wrong for them to want to spend a little of the cash they make working to make up for the lost time they could've spent farming and ALSO support the server?

wich will take u 2 mounths to get 60 boxe OMG this is just insane let's just think about the huge Cash wave , cuz of cash that will gonna bee added in the OB ( cash reset ) peopole would get tons of items and avance f2p players have no chance

Please see my first post in this thread before posting useless garbage to increase your post count while adding nothing to the discussion.

" At this point, the players who donated will have cash points, and will act as a way to jumpstart the economy. However, we can assume that some people will hoard their cash points for later in the beta, where they can potentially make more profit with it, so we won't see a sudden dump of+15s on trade chat on Day 1, or on Day 100. Take a chill pill guys, Daneos is doing a good job."

/thread

• Want brown boxes? Donate around $30 to around around 60 of them or you can do the boss event(Which probably take like 6-8 hours for the boss even to start up TWICE) twice a day for 10kk & 4 gold coins and get 1 brown box a DAY.

The boxes from event boss are "Equipment Boxes" which can be used only on armor and weapon not "Brown Boxes" which can be used on Accessories.

• i won't folow u and ignore half what u have said !! some peopole cashed so much so they easily can get +15 once we reach Lvl 70 cap not even 1 set of +15 there will bee tons and tons of +15 armor the main problem with the economy in this server it's the community it self one someone try to talk about how bad econnomy is another one face him with the legendary and mythic Answer " We are in POB evrey think will gonna bee okay in OB ..... and we are leaving in a disney mouvie with a great end .... bbla bla bla -_- " if he don't get he's theard closed ^^ peace

• From all the times we spoke to each other you used always the same excuse.

Dont worry i dont play this game that much i only log when im super bored, and i only do rank battles with my poko.

But for the people that are putting alot of time and effort they always end up failing.

I was trying to get equips +15 for my kid for junior budokai and to get stones was a struggle, i had to leave my computer ON to get tokens to buy stones to end up with +6,+8 and i have been doing that for months than i quit.

I have about 52 videos of me upgrading my equips which the results are too sad.

And why did you risk? I upgraded my kid char gear to +13 and I'm not going to take risk more. You problem is that you don't know when stop and then you complain.

One day I wanted to take the risk and I was able to upgrade my kid char gloves to +15.

If I could upgrade to +13 and +15 and many other players (speaking of characters LV 29), they could also upgrade to +15. Why don't you? Reason the answer.

When you know what the upgrade system is, you'll notice your meaningless words.

• Try harder to get to get that 1 brown box a day?:S:S that brown box you also get it bind to your character, that you can't trade it unless you a know the bug to make them tradeable. Your a casher, so your going to need to look at this from a F2P ONLY point of view to even understand the point I'm trying to get across. But yeah I'll try harder to get that 1 brown box a day, even though If I do cash $30 I'll have enough money to buy brown boxes from others even if I don't get the boxes myself.

i won't folow u and ignore half what u have said !! some peopole cashed so much so they easily can get +15 once we reach Lvl 70 cap not even 1 set of +15 there will bee tons and tons of +15 armor the main problem with the economy in this server it's the community it self one someone try to talk about how bad econnomy is another one face him with the legendary and mythic Answer " We are in POB evrey think will gonna bee okay in OB ..... and we are leaving in a disney mouvie with a great end .... bbla bla bla -_- " if he don't get he's theard closed ^^ peace

Hes a heavy a casher himself and doesn't see the view from the other side, hes not finna go farm a full day for 1 one brown box a day as he telling us to go do lmao. It just as Sirab mentions all the time with people just wanting to feel OP by cashing.

• And why did you risk? I upgraded my kid char gear to +13 and I'm not going to take risk more. You problem is that you don't know when stop and then you complain.

One day I wanted to take the risk and I was able to upgrade my kid char gloves to +15.

If I could upgrade to +13 and +15 and many other players (speaking of characters LV 29), they could also upgrade to +15. Why don't you? Reason the answer.

When you know what the upgrade system is, you'll notice your meaningless words.

"When you know what the upgrade system is, you'll notice your meaningless words." As if upgrading took skill, it's purely luck, and why not go full risk when you literally can get stones for kid budokai just by being logged in? Not to mention most kid budokai characters are +13 and beyond. Also you're on everyones DBO youtube channel taking L's in rank matches so if I were you I wouldn't talk so tough. Get off your high horse.

Also about waguwagu machine there's two videos so far with amazing pulls, and I have yet to see one waguwagu machine video with bad pulls or even decent ones.

• "When you know what the upgrade system is, you'll notice your meaningless words." As if upgrading took skill, it's purely luck, and why not go full risk when you literally can get stones for kid budokai just by being logged in? Not to mention most kid budokai characters are +13 and beyond. Also you're on everyones DBO youtube channel taking L's in rank matches so if I were you I wouldn't talk so tough. Get off your high horse.

Also about waguwagu machine there's two videos so far with amazing pulls, and I have yet to see one waguwagu machine video with bad pulls or even decent ones.

Obviously it's luck, but I'm referring in another way, but take it as you like.

And It depends who wants to risk, see what happened to Munechika, he take risk and didn't happen what he wanted.

• Upgrade system does needs a lot of luck.

You need to farm and prepare tons of stones and luck it out, to get high upgrade levels and it shouldn't be easy.

About wagu machine, why don't you guys make new thread about it than to spam it.

What should be added in it that is worth donating, if there is shit, no one will donate and support server.

Still I see soo much stubborn people who, even when they get +12, they keep pushing it higher in that same day.

Sometime you need to stop and try it next day or week.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Try harder to get to get that 1 brown box a day?:S:S that brown box you also get it bind to your character, that you can't trade it unless you a know the bug to make them tradeable. Your a casher, so your going to need to look at this from a F2P ONLY point of view to even understand the point I'm trying to get across. But yeah I'll try harder to get that 1 brown box a day, even though If I do cash $30 I'll have enough money to buy brown boxes from others even if I don't get the boxes myself.

Hes a heavy a casher himself and doesn't see the view from the other side, hes not finna go farm a full day for 1 one brown box a day as he telling us to go do lmao. It just as Sirab mentions all the time with people just wanting to feel OP by cashing.

Lol? Do you have a problem with me supporting the server? I actually do look at this from the point of view from an F2P player, I know a DW who farms for gems and coins for boxes then whispers me like "yo man im still farming u need majins?"

Yea... get good please?

EDIT: also, the box might not be tradeable but the item might be :V thought about that?

• Lol? Do you have a problem with me supporting the server? I actually do look at this from the point of view from an F2P player, I know a DW who farms for gems and coins for boxes then whispers me like "yo man im still farming u need majins?"

Yea... get good please?

EDIT: also, the box might not be tradeable but the item might be :V thought about that?

so u give monney to support ? the only reason ? so if we remouve the advantages u would cash or " donate" as u say ? well cool

• Lol? Do you have a problem with me supporting the server? I actually do look at this from the point of view from an F2P player, I know a DW who farms for gems and coins for boxes then whispers me like "yo man im still farming u need majins?"

Yea... get good please?

I don't have a problem with anyone who want to support the server, Its the fact that your actively ignoring the huge advantage casher have over Free 2 Players with players posting videos of them upgrading with 100 stones and getting only +0 or video of them cashing and making around 4B in a matter of seconds. But yea those players obviously have to "try harder" or "get gud" to compete with casher according to you bro

yeah that true but it doesn't change the facts one single bit because I would still get more boxes and zeni cashing then slaving 10 hours on a game to achieve 1 brown on each one of my accounts.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!