The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• everyones definition of p2w will be slightly different thats just a fact of life.

I think that pay to win means paying for items otherwise unobtainable in the game which gives the purchaser a significant advantage pvp over an non cashier.

I believe daneos removed these elements since dogi balls, brown boxes, are now obtainable with hard work.

anyways keep the debate up dont flame i enjoy reading this thread lets keep the conversation going

regards

boxbox :)

• ppl need excuses, if daneos takes everything off of cash shop and just leave resets/autopots, noobs will cry "noob autopot noob you can reset", that's how it works, i mean they cried at me for oalmost a year and a half.

donald-face.png

Please be quiet Sendoku, screen shots of your hardcore cashing ended up in every discord server and dm. Everyone knows you aint farm for shit.

• i can't stop laughing when i just seen you'r message dude haahahaahahah !! u are the typical OP casher that just don't wanna farm and just wanna use he's Visa Card to purshase item !! go save monney dude buy you'r self a life bro hhahahah btw ur diffinition and mine are similar gg's

• lool there are a bunch of dbo servers out there... there are NONE that are playable so stfu... why dont you go to your other 'so called servers?'

i for one support daneos on what he is doing, if ppl wanna cash, they cash... stop crying cause you either a cant afford to donate or B your a baby and dont have a credit card/ paypal and cant afford like 30 bucks for a game you like...

• i can't stop laughing when i just seen you'r message dude haahahaahahah !! u are the typical OP casher that just don't wanna farm and just wanna use he's Visa Card to purshase item !! go save monney dude buy you'r self a life bro hhahahah btw ur diffinition and mine are similar gg's

?
    I would never spend money on a private server, or on a cash shop. Yall just flaming because it's a private server that everything should be so much easier, although it alread is easier, because you can get everything ingame, not like in TW.

• What's the problem if they stay at plat only? As long as you can have the same gear there is no p2w you ignorant kid.

I stand corrected, you players really do wanna play an mmorpg like imvu. You babies were pampered in the original dbo for far too long that you can't survive without a OP cash shop. Daneos is making it so equips in dungeons disapear now so what are you gonna do then? You're gonna have to leave korin some day, since using mudosa accessories won't cut it once everyone builds up their character. It's time to take off the diapers, and put some pants on and actually play this game.

• I haven't played in weeks, it is p2w but thats fine. I just refuse to pay when it can all be reset at anytime. When OB comes live I will drop a 100 dollars an not think twice about it. This is a free game and A 100 dollars for something I enjoy is not a bad price........just not gonna do it now when it could be announced at anytime they are going to reset. I have dropped 1,000's on DCUO an hundreds on Warframe, for a pay to win game this is cheep.

If they wanna make some real money they should up the level every 4 months by adding new dungeons at higher levels with better gear at higher levels and make the modding system favor the player a little more.

Well guess i will check back in a few weeks and see if there is any info on Open.

• I stand corrected, you players really do wanna play an mmorpg like imvu. You babies were pampered in the original dbo for far too long that you can't survive without a OP cash shop. Daneos is making it so equips in dungeons disapear now so what are you gonna do then? You're gonna have to leave korin some day, since using mudosa accessories won't cut it once everyone builds up their character. It's time to take off the diapers, and put some pants on and actually play this game.

why you care so much about other players, just do your thing man, everyone plays the way they want... your the one that should take of the diapers and grow up... the only explanation for your rants is jealousy, grow up, make some friends and mind your own business... what others decide to do/ dont decide to do its their problem... just get it into your head that this costs money to maintain a server, its not free

• why you care so much about other players, just do your thing man, everyone plays the way they want... your the one that should take of the diapers and grow up... the only explanation for your rants is jealousy, grow up, make some friends and mind your own business... what others decide to do/ dont decide to do its their problem... just get it into your head that this costs money to maintain a server, its not free

, he cares about the pvp system being ruined just by a little cash you can become op asf in this game that's what he means with P2W and items that take ages to get for a F2P can get a guy that cashes 30$ in a click of a button. we want a FAIR game and that's why we complain.

• He still has to maintain the game, the servers which the game runs on, as well as constantly update things to "improve" the end-user experience. No way a lazy-ass /b/astard like Daneos will go to the trouble to do stuff like that without getting something in return lol.

I hate Daneos as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I am willing to lie to myself about the reality of the situation. If the man on top ain't getting $$$ he certainly won't continue providing a free service. I'd personally prefer P2W than P2P, at least for such a dated game as Dragon Ball Online. While I sure as hell won't be giving any money to Daneos directly, I don't mind others doing so as it allows me to continue playing free of charge =^-^=

The whole "donation" concept is bullshit. Ain't nobody paying hard earned money unless they get something for it in-game.

That's understandable. Without donations, it would be next to impossible to run a private server.
    But this isn't how you implement a donation system, this is how you get the game shut down.

This money is going to Daneos directly. Who else is it going to? How are we supposed to know how he manages that money?
    We're supposed to trust a guy just because he runs a private server??

It should be neither P2W nor P2P. It must be F2P to avoid copyright claims.

I'll write more later, it's too early in the morning for me lol.

• , he cares about the pvp system being ruined just by a little cash you can become op asf in this game that's what he means with P2W and items that take ages to get for a F2P can get a guy that cashes 30$ in a click of a button. we want a FAIR game and that's why we complain.

Thank you and that is exactly right, i'm just trying to make the game better with my posts. Proxymime You sound defeated, "everyone should play the way they want..." That's the problem kid, you guys aren't playing the game. "the only explanation for your rants is jealousy, grow up," Jealous of what? Even in this server with the crap economy I managed to make things work with barely any cash when I did play, it's just I actually care about other players who might not have my experience since i've been playing since KR and I want everyone on a solid even playing field. "make some friends and mind your own business..." This just made me laugh, I've made friends with the biggest legends in the game, and you really think imma just keep my mouth shut because you want me to? "just get it into your head that this costs money to maintain a server, its not free" Yeah I get it, the cash shop needs atleast a small advantage, but what you fail to realize is the cash shop shouldn't make you guys not have to work hard to build your character which is what you babies desire.

I've made it well clear to Aru that this forum can't be G-rated 24/7 and right now it's just PG-13, as long as it's not Rated-R you shouldn't even be thinking about closing this thread because that'd be silencing the community and you know where that leads to right?

• Thank you and that is exactly right, i'm just trying to make the game better with my posts. Proxymime You sound defeated, "everyone should play the way they want..." That's the problem kid, you guys aren't playing the game. "the only explanation for your rants is jealousy, grow up," Jealous of what? Even in this server with the crap economy I managed to make things work with barely any cash when I did play, it's just I actually care about other players who might not have my experience since i've been playing since KR and I want everyone on a solid even playing field. "make some friends and mind your own business..." This just made me laugh, I've made friends with the biggest legends in the game, and you really think imma just keep my mouth shut because you want me to? "just get it into your head that this costs money to maintain a server, its not free" Yeah I get it, the cash shop needs atleast a small advantage, but what you fail to realize is the cash shop shouldn't make you guys not have to work hard to build your character which is what you babies desire.

I've made it well clear to Aru that this forum can't be G-rated 24/7 and right now it's just PG-13, as long as it's not Rated-R you shouldn't even be thinking about closing this thread because that'd be silencing the community and you know where that leads to right?

I haven't read this thread thoroughly but the overall feel is:
    - members speaking in absolutes.

- pointing fingers at players or abstract group of players.

These don't really improve anything because they don't allow an actual discussion. Things can and should get spicy when people care but thinking that you have the "scroll of truth" (such a bad meme btw) and attacking others because you disagree with them or you think they embody all you dislike won't make anything go forward.

Discuss with arguments and it doesn't matter if you get a bit louder but don't pollute your thread with things that do not make it progress. That is my opinion.

• , he cares about the pvp system being ruined just by a little cash you can become op asf in this game that's what he means with P2W and items that take ages to get for a F2P can get a guy that cashes 30$ in a click of a button. we want a FAIR game and that's why we complain.

The player that spends 30$ might not have the time to grind and this is the only way to achieve this for them. I have seen this same argument over and over on multiple mmo's.

Always the Free to play complaining they want more for nothing and give less to those who pay.

Sometimes the Free to play members forget that the only reason a game is free for them is because others are paying. This is a great way for the game to receive money for a free game.

I would like to see more ways for the team to attain more money from this game so they will spend more time and resources improving it. If they had a budget of DCUO or Warcraft could you imagine what this game would be like.

Dragon Ball has been on going since 1986 and to have a game involved with that name is a big deal. I have played every DB game there is as a true fan, all the way back to UB22 with a mod in PS1 to run it. There is no other game like this one. I first started this game when you had to watch a video to create an account because it wasn't in English. The sky is the limit for this game but it cost money and if P2w "even PVP" is the way then that's what has to be done. PVP cry babies killed Destiny 2, the game lost 80% of it's players after the first 6 weeks of release because they nerfed and tailored the game around complaints, the new Dlc brought back some but only after a week the numbers are dropping again.

When changes are made they effect the players that want them an the ones that Don't.

Who should the team listen tooo? the ones that Pay or the ones that Don't.

• I've made it well clear to Aru that this forum can't be G-rated 24/7 and right now it's just PG-13, as long as it's not Rated-R you shouldn't even be thinking about closing this thread because that'd be silencing the community and you know where that leads to right?

all i did was remove flaming triggers in post or if the post was a complete flame i just removed them.

I send notifications to users to try not start flame wars, they were not banned for any flames in this thread up to this point.

I actually think this thread is a good thread i been reading it form the beginning and both cashiers and non cashiers made excellent points including yourself Sirab.

I just hate to see it get closed for childish bickering.

we can all argue here with our opinions without calling people names.

Im leaving this thread open but that doesnt mean other moderators will do the same.

anyways keep the conversation going regards boxbox

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!