[POLL] Do You agree with this new " Buff Remouved while You Entre Dungeons ".... Update.

• Smfh people like dremear are why this game wont last long. You want to complete the so called "hardest" dungeons in a couple of minutes while u go afk watching tv auto attacking the boss while make your poko and dende do all the work huh?

Real fun and challenging right? PVE was never a challenge before and now that it will become a bit more challenging u cry? You and all the other noobs just wanna become op as quick as possible without doing any work, thats what it really is, with your endless cashing in the busted wagu machine, and cheesing your way through pve with attack speed.

If the poko and karma speed buff continue to be able to be stacked the same shit that happened in retail will happen again. People will just be fully geared afk at plat sitting around bored and eventually take a huge ass hiatus from the game because they completed the so called "hardest" dungeons in like 20 seconds.

Sry but forcing people to take a buffer won't make it harder. Also those dungeons are hard but after you have the right gear it's pretty easy with every class as long as you have buffs. If you can make the game harder do it that's also what I want. I would even prefer it if items can break again and if we would remove brown boxes so we need to farm properly but that's another topic. Also just making something slower is not making it harder. Kraken Cell Bacterian have only a few different attack animations (skills). If you can survive those then you will clear the dungeon anyway. Even if it takes you 1min or 100mins. Also just bad mounthing guys randomly won't get you many friends also not many people who would listen to you but keep going.

You can clear dungeons without ultimate/cheffs buffs, a bit more risky but faster.

I don't think that you can clear cell without any buffs (ofc without bug).

It makes the game much more interesting since it opens the possibilities for a lot new variety of partys.

That would be nice if it were true but sadly the party will look like this:

SK/DW, Buffer, Dende, Poko, Karma or

Buffer, Dende, Poko, Karma, Random Class

There is not much varity.

• you sir are funny :) and i wont even argue just because your point is like this:

Translating:Hey you know how we can make buffers viable in pve ???

HOW??

BUff the fk out of them so they are usefull and btw add more buffs!!! 20 buffs per clas are not enough add 20 more and a new toolbar so we can pin our buffs...

• They better put silver boxes in the game as a dungeon drop or increase the droprate of good items though, or you know he could just nerf the pve mobs which needed to be nerfed anyway. Its ridiculous that humans and wonder majins need both craft and e def armour just to not get absolutely dumpstered by the aoe boss skills that are unavoidable if they dont constantly have a shield on them or something like final healing wave.

• 15 minutes Lmao !!! why not an Eternity ? You Probably Kidding mee ? Do you even Know how many Runs you need to do to get A nice stat ? i geuss No ! but let mee answer at least 20 run if you are extremly Lucky OtherWise you will have to done 30-50 Run once you got the "Cool item" Geuss what ? you will have to dice and once again You need to bee lucky to get it ( If you get a good stat item in less then 10 runs and You won at the dice Just go play Lottery cuz it's you'r day !! )

we are going of topic a bit bro but let mee tell you something

You said : " PPL WILL START PLAY BUFFERS" will you gann start play buffer as main ? if you won't so many peopole won't why ? cuz evreyone will think that someone else will do it for him !!

Played TW than moved to HK. Wanted to try Grand Majin and liked it, it was my main. On DBOG i planned no more do Grand as main. What for if there's holy speed attack team. Low drop? Iam sure Daneos going to look at drop rates and make better drop or lower Boss HP to make runs a bit faster. There's many solutions, but please don't make Grand/Ultima a servant like previous ppl said.

After today's update i think to make my main as Grand again, not sure.

• i like that idea tho... the game would be a lot harder without the brown boxes...how bout we make a poll:)?

Uhum , Let mee Ask You A question ? why are you commenting in this topic ? giving you'r oppinion ? maybe giving some alternative solutions ? Making Fun of other's ? Bro if you are giving you'r oppinion i think you are doing it the wrong way

And if you agree or not Dreamer Is true without BrownBoxes you will have to farm Like a made man to get legendary drops with good stats instead of geting the Drops and Go get you'r Visa Card , and here we go let's say hi to My best Friend CASH SHOP!! No one will say no to brown boxes let mee tell you why

ON HOW PEOPOLE WILL GONNA SPEND THEIR OLD CASH THAT CASHED IN OB ? In dogis ? let mee Laugh

• Uhum , Let mee Ask You A question ? why are you commenting in this topic ? giving you'r oppinion ? maybe giving some alternative solutions ? Making Fun of other's ? Bro if you are giving you'r oppinion i think you are doing it the wrong way

And if you agree or not Dreamer Is true without BrownBoxes you will have to farm Like a made man to get legendary drops with good stats instead of geting the Drops and Go get you'r Visa Card , and here we go let's say hi to My best Friend CASH SHOP!! No one will say no to brown boxes let mee tell you why

ON HOW PEOPOLE WILL GONNA SPEND THEIR OLD CASH THAT CASHED IN OB ? In dogis ? let mee Laugh

uh you making this post makes no sense also all of the people have voted and you see their results so why not stop commenting and respect their opinion ? you practicaly lost at your own game.

Edit:people who play REAL mmorpgs will know that ALOT of game are being funded and sustained through cash by cosmetics and if dbog will be the same i dont see the problem,myself included i will buy lots of dogi's

• Played TW than moved to HK. Wanted to try Grand Majin and liked it, it was my main. On DBOG i planned no more do Grand as main. What for if there's holy speed attack team. Low drop? Iam sure Daneos going to look at drop rates and make better drop or lower Boss HP to make runs a bit faster. There's many solutions, but please don't make Grand/Ultima a servant like previous ppl said.

After today's update i think to make my main as Grand again, not sure.

You do make sense !! if he increase the drop rate or make the instance a bit just " BIT" easier this will make evryone or almost evreyone okey !

• Discussing it now won't bring us anywhere. The change has been done. We'll see the results in OB after some time. If it's not good it can be changed again.

The main thing is: We have to make end game things a little harder somehow. Or the entire game in general. As you could see so far, once everyone got what they wanted (and they got it fast and easy af!) they became lazy and just chilled around doing PvP/CC. Entrances of end game dungeons were mostly empty which made it for other ppl hard to do them and get the stuff they wanted. I don't wanna see that again tbh cuz it sucks.

DBO itself was easy. DBOG got even easier cuz some ppl here are plain noobs. Just like DreameR68 said, bringing back break option would be nice. Right now the only fear you have upgrading is to downgrade. And this is not bad cuz you only need many stones and a little luck. And i'd also like to see the brown boxes removed. But this won't happen cuz too many ppl will cry hard.

If this game gets easier than original DBO, it will be boring af and sooner or later it will die.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• uh you making this post makes no sense also all of the people have voted and you see their results so why not stop commenting and respect their opinion ? you practicaly lost at your own game.

Lost On my Own Game ? i'am desrepecting anyone ? i'am like most of peopole who are commenting the theard ( Certainly not you ) giving my oppinion and respecting other Opinions and why not trying to give alternative Solution another solution "INSTEAD FORCING"

;):*

• Another problem we have now is that there is literally no reason to make a grandma. Grandma is bad in pvp worse than ulti and in pve you can take only 1 buffer (ulti). Yes before the update it was nearly the same but at least many people created a grandma (yes only to buff) and some of them started to love the class.

Goodbye my friend grandma

• Lost On my Own Game ? i'am desrepecting anyone ? i'am like most of peopole who are commenting the theard ( Certainly not you ) giving my oppinion and respecting other Opinions and why not trying to give alternative Solution another solution "INSTEAD FORCING"

;):*

just saying take a look at results and stop whining also im sorry if i gave you a false impresion of attacking you im not really that personal attached to the thread since i dont plan on playing majin's but the change is good and needed and if other changes like this will come in the future people like you will always cry

• Well it will be really simple.

Party won't change much soo it will be:

1. Grand Chef, Tank, Karma, Dende, Poko

2. Ultimate, tank, karma, dende, poko

3. Ultimate, Grand Chef, turtle, karma, dende/Poko

Humans will mostly be extinct in most of dungeons and you will go with 1st party mode in dungeons where bosses deal high dmg, while in 2nd party mode in party where bosses deal medium dmg and in 3rd option, I guess crazy mode lol...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• Give me 1 good reason why speed cheese is healthy for pve. When you have people completing the hardest dungeons in less than 4 minutes you should realise something is wrong. The only reason the party comp is always going to look like that as long as the karma and poko buff are stackable is because speed is the only viable efficient strategy for obtaining end game gear because of how busted the pve mobs and bosses are if u choose to not use speed its gonna take you almost 10x longer to complete it.

This is not fair for some classes that struggle a fkton to find a party that will accept him/her. A plasma main might as well not even log on dbo unless its sunday for Party Budokai or dojo war. How is that fair? Every class should be able to participate in all aspects of the game while not being a god tier at everything *cough* sk. And then u have people that say plasma is useless in pve and karma without the speed buff is also useless, fake news.

You're gonna tell me that spamming huge aoe confusions on mobs and bosses,55% antibleed, 46 focus and 24% e crit rate, being able to removing a debuffs, making your party immune to stuns, 42 dex and 15 cd, and reducing energy dmg by almost 40% is useless on semi dps classes?

Point simple Speed kills party diversity. Daneos just needs to nerf pve so that speed isnt the only viable efficient strat and make the karma and poko speed buffs unstackable. And you would cry at him for doing that then you only prove my point.

• Craying ? oh can you bring mee a Tissue pleas ? So if don't agree with somthing that most of peopole do agree with So i'am Crying ? thank you I note !!

This isn't the right way to deal with changes you can't force peopole to do somthing now it's the buffers and what's next ? remouving speed to make it harder ? we can't procced like that

• Dende/Poko ?
    the only way is Ultimate, tank, karma, dende & poko

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!