This game is already going down the drain and here is why

• I don't think OP saw it as a joke, when you make a thread you clearly want people to take you serious about the matter. That's why my opinion still stands as valid. (Just to make things clear here I don't like Sirab or some of his opinions, but I still respect the guy, if you have any personal dispute against the guy keep it private)

"I have enough people that I know and most of the staff as good friends." Oh well, aren't we being arrogant... So because you are "friends" with the staff you no longer need to state your opinion, because your "friends" are handling people here. (I hope not) I am sure that if you go against TOS, you will still get the same punishment as the rest of us. Plus I highly doubt that anyone from the staff would risk there position nor the games position, just to save your butt.

• Talk to me in the PMs you coward.

People have told me you bash the team behind closed doors so yeah. Trying to be a mod again?

☝️☝️☝️

He didn't meant it as an attack. It's just a title to get the attention of pretentious pricks like you. It's hyperbolized, get it? The points in your replies isn't really targeted at any of the things he said. You are rather ignorant to most of the things that other people said and you lack empathy. Can you try to think from he's point of view. Passion is what he's trying to contrive to you. And you can't even get that? I can't stand people like you, you're not analyzing SK as a whole but just tell other people that love the class they play to just fk off and play something else? If it's unbalanced just let it be and ignore the issue until said issue affects you then you start giving a fk? Bro...Sirab already had you all read. You are already doing what he said you would do. If you can't even see that, you are truly blind.

I think he might be that kinda guy that uses SK and beats other players telling them to "git gud". "hehexd".

..And you're calling me the pretentious prick? I don't even play SK. I played it in retail, haven't played SK since DBOG started. I've thought from his point of view before, but I've grown to realize that whining doesn't get you anywhere. If you whine about how much you don't enjoy the game, why do you even care. This was not the first thread to address these issues. Some of us are just exhausted seeing this all the time. I've played DBO since 2011 and had my share of experiences, I think I have some substance to base my opinions off of. And you wonder why people don't frequent the forums more often.

I used the fighter as an example because it is BY FAR the class with the most players, veteran and newbie, in the game. Fighters are the class to that has the highest chance of getting rekt in both PVP and PVE. You have to understand the class in order to succeed. I used it as an example because there's been countless threads in the past with people comparing fighting SKs as humans is hard. I never said fighting against SKs wasn't hard.

If the points in my original post didn't target anything he brought up, you might need to read it again. And way to get personal my friend, really strengthens your argument.

This is false, by the way. Don't ignore obvious imbalances and few bugs that hinder certain class strong-suits, regardless of the Level cap. It's optimal that these issues are addressed as early as possible. Makes me wonder, are you the type of guy who says "git-gud" to anyone who points out an outstanding issue? Asking for a friend.

You're being dismissive of the OP's opinion, therefore we cannot take you serious either.

There are obvious imbalances and bugs in the game. We all understand that. To mention it is trivial because it's been brought up so many times in the past it's nearly irritating to see it arise every other day in the forums. There are bugs that do and will propagate at each cap. But to invest resources at the 45 cap over the 70 cap is just a waste. Personally, I'd rather have the dev squad make adjustments to the lvl 70 cap than the 45.

Lastly, you might have read my post as dismissing the OP. And you might be right. But basing your only and entire argument about me saying "get good"--even though I followed up with what I meant by that afterwards--and then introducing things that I never touched because it's trivial, it just goes to show me that I can't take you serious either. Also I never spoke against SKs getting nerfed. I was just providing things you can do to workaround the issues at this time.

And no, I'm not the type of guy to say "git-gud," but I won't mention it again on the forums considering the whiny backlash I received.

Sirab

Look man, I never wanted to get personal with you or anything, I'm just stating another viewpoint of how I see the game. I understand your points, the stuff I didn't touch up on in my initial response (founders pack disappointment, cheaper brown boxes, etc) are things that I agree with you with. I just didn't feel the need to include it. I never stated that the game was perfect or anything, I pretty much presented how I would face these issues. I'm a fairly busy guy too, and I can only play on the weekends. Grinding for months on end for long periods a day is unhealthy, and I wouldn't suggest anybody doing that. With games like MMOs you're expected to put in time to succeed, and how much time (and sometimes money) you invest will yield better results.

With that I'm done with the thread, feel free to respond. Never intended to get personal with anyone.

• well people complain about DKs because its a problem and waiting for the next cap is a bit of a garbage solution and its such a big problem that theirs a post about it every other day though i agree endgame balances will mater more but we are not at endgame right now we are at a level 45 cap and its kinda unfair DKs get an edge in pvp like the budkai only other class i see there besides dk is karma majin and the rare dende priest or fighter but the fighter doesn't usually last long nor does anything else that isnt a DK/KM and you can so oh well nobody told you to be this class ect ect but then whats the reason its in the game at all to be obsolete im really hoping later in game its better because its garbage right now

• Ye this game looks dying to me tbh, and since when we are going to listen to a guy who has 15 posts in the forum(half of which are made in this thread) vs a guy who has 500+? tell me ,cuz one of them sticked around the game from begining ,and it's saying things based on experience ,and the other guy only says opposite so staff like Tempest could show his opinion through likes...im sorry but atleast have 30 valid posts ,and then start making an argument that involves years of watching updates after updates ,and seeing how community reacted . Thus saying this, im not totaly in accord with Sirab since i want the game to be harder BUT ,seeing fresh made accounts making a statement sickens me more,as who should we listen? a guy who freshly opened up the game and plays for 2 weeks? or a guy who was here since freaking begining ?Just saying be carefull who you listen even tho you might not like what Sirab says, or the way he directs his words, even fairytales have a seed of truth.

Peace

• Ye this game looks dying to me tbh, and since when we are going to listen to a guy who has 15 posts in the forum(half of which are made in this thread) vs a guy who has 500+? tell me ,cuz one of them sticked around the game from begining ,and it's saying things based on experience ,and the other guy only says opposite so staff like Tempest could show his opinion through likes...im sorry but atleast have 30 valid posts ,and then start making an argument that involves years of watching updates after updates ,and seeing how community reacted . Thus saying this, im not totaly in accord with Sirab since i want the game to be harder BUT ,seeing fresh made accounts making a statement sickens me more,as who should we listen? a guy who freshly opened up the game and plays for 2 weeks? or a guy who was here since freaking begining ?Just saying be carefull who you listen even tho you might not like what Sirab says, or the way he directs his words, even fairytales have a seed of truth.

Peace

I feel like its pretty asinine to devalue a person's opinion just because they have a small amount of forum posts.

Peace

Ok, I'll bite on this one. If you're basing the strength of arguments on how long someone has been on the forums, go on my profile and look at when I joined. Now go on Sirab's and look at when he joined. Kinda walked yourself into this one.

I usually lurk more than post as you can see. I've also been playing this game for a while. Are you saying that you weigh someone's experience about the game based on forum performance? LOL. Even if you were, it would be more valid to base someone on their ratio of likes to posts, instead of amount of posts.

Quality > Quantity.

There is a method to the madness. Good day sir.

• so i should listen to a guy who never had the courage to speak his opinion rather than one who exposed himself to hate in order to state his opinions ? or way better are you saying i should listen to you just cause you made the account in 2017? well im here from 2015 and i value Sirab opinion more than yourself ? right cuz you just stated that it is important when we joined right ? i think you walked on this yourself sir :)

Oh and funny that all you took from my post was my opinion about you and not the opinion about the thread, you might not really see it But Sirab loves dbo and so do i thats why we risk looking foolish and being hated if it brings resolve to the game. Despite you who just hides .

I feel like its pretty asinine to devalue a person's opinion just because they have a small amount of forum posts.

you are completly right and i hate to have doing this but , how about i make 5 accounts? and then proced to like my posts and then i will comment my only opinion 5 times and thus people will take it as truth right ? how about that. Now again i dont agree completly with him cause in my opinion he only is right 50/50 and you disregarding REAL problems like they are all wrong is just sad...and Blazing liking every post that is against Sirab is even worse as he is clearly on a personal issue with the guy ,not even caring about the thread

Edit:"Even if you were, it would be more valid to base someone on their ratio of likes to posts, instead of amount of posts." : yeah because you have 16 posts and 15 likes wow ...look at sirab for example if you want to (again) walk on yourself .

• 1. TMQ drop earrings are fine that how its suppose to be, need to grind it out if you want one. Earring's are like the diamonds of this game should be extremely hard to get. You can always wish for level 60 legendary from shenron and there is also cell and kraken level 70. Also scramble, these are for team pvp guilds not meant to be for solo players.

2. Founder pack are fine to me, founders donated for the support of the game not the reward. I could care less if I got no reward I donated to help revive the game.

3. SK are and will always be a tank class hard to bring down it needs no nerf it is fine, gear your character. I am a poko and I can kill few sk's. Sk are the easy way to becoming the best, want to show how good you are, make a human class and turn it into a monster to take down any sk.

4. Staff are super nice and helpful

5. Community is not going to always be nice.

• 2. Founder pack are fine to me, founders donated for the support of the game not the reward. I could care less if I got no reward I donated to help revive the game.

well krillin founder didnt lose any money cause they didnt even bother to do real donate to the server they are in the small rank where they dont belive the server going to be alive in future... ofc we founders are the main reason why dbog is where it is at now there was a reason why daneos made that founder pack and removed it after some weeks month who know when he removed it anyways he did gain those money he wanted to make sure that he is able to get the server back online and such..

i would had done the same shit like you did buy krillin founder just to support the server but i didnt i went for the highest package where people get usefull item for future ob some that should changed allot for me who wanted those items... did we get what he promised ? NO change usefull items for wagu coins smh and use basic dogi do changes to it and make it look like a trash dogi for 7.500 zeni

thus far daneos really wasted 2-3 years of fixing soo much server issue that he ignored what he should had done after a half year of pob or so even the gm themself knew the server isnt ready for ob and they did not belive in daneos about the founder pack to be ready either...

we start with kid budokai party where everything worked fine or didnt work who knows i forgot the start of ob that day but yeah after 1 week with ob then solo budokai and party budokai started to bug like hell daneos didnt use his brain to think about the future issue the reason for is well he is lazy lazy to care lazy to bother lazy to accept mistakes he did... why do we see a gm make a post on news about that there will be solo budokai in a sunday wich party budokai ??? cause daneos was lazy to bother to tell us that like he was lazy t o say anything about it soo one of the gm had to go and ask him for that

ofc this game is dying we founders getting scam specially ssj and goku founders

to start with krillin founder should not have gotten anything to begin with except 1 lp and ep pot .. soo know your place before saying its fine smh

i donate the server so say 60 dollar each day or more cause i love the game but getting scam for 2-3 years of progress makes me want to stay mad ofc but yeah daneos need to take thing serious.. meanwhile he and his team is so say decidet to make new dogis... that had nothing to do with founder cause daneos knew that he will use his lazy power just to do changes on a basic dogi wow lets had a stripe with different color and logo behinde it and make it look like it founder item wow people will love this ofc they wont its pure scam

also the krillin founder is soo say got scammed to cause the items they should had got is lp and ep pot one of each and those can be bought from the token shop... meanwhile the real reason for them to buy that package would now be the title only rip krillin founders

• well game is just by open for short amount of time, even the lvl cap is not full, be patienced, let them first finish all the game and then find the way to update it by the. keep in mind game owners is simple ppl like u and my, this is hard job to maintain mmo rpg. but if you think its izi, then make your own dbz mmo rpg

• well game is just by open for short amount of time, even the lvl cap is not full, be patienced, let them first finish all the game and then find the way to update it by the. keep in mind game owners is simple ppl like u and my, this is hard job to maintain mmo rpg. but if you think its izi, then make your own dbz mmo rpg

Stop acting like a kid. Tell your parents to return the same attitude you did to their clients. You will be living off the streets by now.

• Stop acting like a kid. Tell your parents to return the same attitude you did to their clients. You will be living off the streets by now.

if you not satisfied of random dudes who worked hard to revive this game, why u are here in first place? like realy, cry babies, -omg "I" not satisfied, do as i pleazed...- this is not clients and some big bussines like blizzard or electronic arts, its guys who have day jobs and just love dbz who made this game...

keep in mind that those guys who made this game need to work 8 or more hours at work, then tired come back home and work on this game to make it better. but ofc you dont know any better.

• Yet again, not replying to the question. It has nothing to do with how much he has worked. Its called a business, what you are rambling about, subjective. Stop smothering mix feelings into this. Just stop. You literally don't know what you're talking about and aren't able to hold a debate. I am willing to put my 2 cents in that you're the kind to not speak the truth and say stuff like "just deal with it". You arent helping the server improve, you're actually underlying the problem here and being a huge impedement.

• s

Yet again, not replying to the question. It has nothing to do with how much he has worked. Its called a business, what you are rambling about, subjective. Stop smothering mix feelings into this. Just stop. You literally don't know what you're talking about and aren't able to hold a debate. I am willing to put my 2 cents in that you're the kind to not speak the truth and say stuff like "just deal with it". You arent helping the server improve, you're actually underlying the problem here and being a huge impedement.

ok let say it someone bussines, yas ok. but you are litteraly complayning that this server is very young, that this game is a fresh start and not complete yat. ok may those founders didnt get 100% what they was promised with, but it not mean they wont get it in the furure... yas if you not satisfied and cant "deal with" idea that they dont have millions in the budget, that they dont have source files of the game, that its damn hard to do what they do and its only few ppl team working on this, just leave community, dont play, i dont know. its not healthy for you

edited --- this is what replying is, its future plans and the game is young not finished yat...

for you its may looks izi to make a game, but bilieve my, its hard as fc... i am game dev for my self, bussines not bussines, but they do enought for now, yat they are rescritcted with game files they have, donate like 1m $, they will hawe then a budget for your complains to full fill

• Again not to the topic, can you differentiate between consumer and producer? If you can't just stop. You are debating about nothing, rambling on about nothing. Review your replies before submitting. Literally going nowhere. It just shows how illiterate you are. I know you're bad at programming and trying to vent out and trying to exuberate the job itself. Stop putting it out here, grow up and stop putting personal issues here. Get that right.

• I'm just here to say that there have been created tons of threads with titles like those, and yet, the game hasn't died. Stop being so dramatic, none of you hating are kids I suppose, if you want to talk about facts then do it. But please, don't try to be a victim who is just ''trying to help''.

The game is not going down and it never did.

• 6- In Game Ecconomy 2 weeks of OB and 1 week of lvl 45 cap , We Already See atronomic Prices !! Daneos add more monney sinks !! For the private shop add new Banks , make using teleporter a bit more expensive ... once the cap 70 is realsed 1 mounth after we will bee in the same economy of POB ( don't talk to mee about pob duplication bug pleas thanks ) and every single OP item will gonna bee sold for Brown Boxes , RIP Zenie , Rip Farmer's ! GG casher's Daneos deal with the problem before it comes !!

• 6- In Game Ecconomy 2 weeks of OB and 1 week of lvl 45 cap , We Already See atronomic Prices !! Daneos add more monney sinks !! For the private shop add new Banks , make using teleporter a bit more expensive ... once the cap 70 is realsed 1 mounth after we will bee in the same economy of POB ( don't talk to mee about pob duplication bug pleas thanks ) and every single OP item will gonna bee sold for Brown Boxes , RIP Zenie , Rip Farmer's ! GG casher's Daneos deal with the problem before it comes !!

already people sell things only for brown boxes as of 2 weeks the brown box became the new economy of the game ..why? people have astronomic good items accesiroes with 15 dex(example) there is not enought money from 1 (normal player) to buy that thing in zeni only the brown boxes remain...later in the game zeni will be irelevant...you cash you get brown boxes then you are relevant . Its gonna be very tought for f2p players when the lv 70 cap will start i mean also for normal players like me i cashed 50 dollars maybe even not that much but i still didnt get any brown boxes ,only from trades...

• already people sell things only for brown boxes as of 2 weeks the brown box became the new economy of the game ..why? people have astronomic good items accesiroes with 15 dex(example) there is not enought money from 1 (normal player) to buy that thing in zeni only the brown boxes remain...later in the game zeni will be irelevant...you cash you get brown boxes then you are relevant . Its gonna be very tought for f2p players when the lv 70 cap will start i mean also for normal players like me i cashed 50 dollars maybe even not that much but i still didnt get any brown boxes ,only from trades...

trades for things u got from cash shop ? or like item trade ? once we will get " enough monney in the game " peopole will still sell every single cool items for boxes

• trades for things u got from cash shop ? or like item trade ? once we will get " enough monney in the game " peopole will still sell every single cool items for boxes

from my cash shop i didnt get any brown boxes . and to answer your question i traded items from tmq/ud for boxes (low number tho) but that will be the end game grind..who has the greater number of boxes its a shame cuz right now people who say craft can give you money are right but money are not enough at this point in time if you are not a hard chaser getting boxes is near imposible..i said near cuz there still are a few ways a hardcore f2p can get boxes but this is another problem for another ignored thread.I saw guys already selling high pet food for zeni lol ofc i bought them all and i dont complain about the p2w aspect of the game but still brown boxes are hard to get when your not cashing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!