This game is already going down the drain and here is why

• Wow where do I even start with this.

1. TMQ/UD EARRING DROP RATE: I have been playing everyday since Open Beta has launched, and have done more than enough TMQ1/3 set on HARD mode and the UDs, and I have yet to see a single excellent/rare/legendary earring. This is ridiculous, and was no where near like this in any version of DBO in any era, how is no one even mentioning this? By the time the legendary earring drops you'll probably won't even get it from the dice and will most likely have bad stats. Meaning you are FORCED to brown box earrings to get good stats, this is beyond P2W and was an issue in POB since the beginning. And don't even bring up the boss event brown boxes that cost 4 Gold coins and 10kk. And why hasn't the zenni for brown boxes been lowered to fit the new economy? Have fun playing PvP in mid-2019 trying to get your brown boxes that way.

2. FOUNDER PACK SCAM: Not only, did Founders not get what they were promised, but no one from the team has made a single peep about it. None. It's funny though, some people actually think new content will be featured like TMQ8 in the future, and yet, founders who paid as much as $70 couldn't even get their new exclusive dogi, instead they got a bad mod of the 7.5k merch dogi. Good lord. And people still defend that!

3. STILL NO SK NERF: SK is by far the class that is most talked about when players mention nerfs, there's no competition. And yet not only did have they still not been nerfed, but they have been buffed, yes buffed, with the N prop nerf. This class is a Tank, with decent E dmg, Curse skill which eats a chunk of LP for even using a skill, Steal life that does heavy DMG without enough P def and the DMG heals you, is a namekian so you have great and easy to get armors, 2 stuns that last 7 seconds, 25% anti crit buff, and Bold strike which is the only skill a DoT based off %. Oh but this class is just fine as it is and lets just blame the cap were in.

4. STAFF: Can't even say anything because they'll get triggered hard because they take everything to the heart and soul.

And .5 80% of the current community does not care about anyone but themselves: People will spam to you "Cry more" on this game for speaking the truth, until the same problem that affects you, starts affecting them, then it's a huge issue. I try to help the community with a lot of stuff, for example me and TonyEffe made it so you didnt have to farm 5 hours and still may not even get anything. We did that for you privileged and ungrateful players that probably won't even farm because you guys want to sit at plat all day then come on forums talking about you don't have time to do PvE. I remember in the old Upgrade system threads, the only reason why so many players came together with me and TonyEffe was because it affected you guys, not because you want to make this game better. You guys care so much about that little mini game called Budokai, as long as you're geared and ready to compete in that everything else could matter less, and that's not even working right with all the crashes. That's karma for you.

And to the people who love this game so much and will do anything to defend any criticism, you're only killing this game further, by trying to silence people from trying to put their input and feedback to make this game better.

• Prime example of the community, thank you for your post and showing the new players the truth in plain sight.

You're welcome, just wanted to see the reply of the person who says the team is a bunch of crybabies who take everything seriously to the heart and soul.

Not sure why making a joke is a part of "the truth in plain sight" but you obviously have some personal issues to deal with before trying to tackle the game's issues.

• Man . This shit is real. I agree with pretty much everything . And before people start jumping in this thread talkin smack realize that the guy is just giving honest feedback that most of us had in mind but just didn't speak of .

SK is too much that if i went into detail to how OP and broken they are . id probably write a novel

Founders pack was an Aight deal but the truth is the dogis are worthless . nothing special just shadow icons of goku and krillin . like common you coulda been more creative and atleast give out the Red with black dogi that the human is wearing in the 2nd dbo cinematic trailer in budo.

Earrings is a pain in the ass don't even get me started i didn't even bother getting anything just stuck with the Popo earings i got from the gift box cuz farming TMQ and UD for them is a waste of time

I wouldn't go as far and say that the staff is neglecting stuff tho . they are doing a pretty good job and actualy do care about the game (not tryna suck D) Although there IS a flaw id mention and thats taking forever to answer to a ticket but thats another story

And lastly . The community is pure ebola . Its not even about being selfish like people litteraly give 0 f***s about the balance within the game . they will bug glitch hack pay do WHATEVER to keep them ahead of others . without realizing they are ruining the whole game with this BS . no respect to anybody whatsoever just hate . but this is the internet this is a game and its to be expected .

I disagree with the whole "Going down the drain " tho the game is doing pretty well by comparing the previous versions of DBO . SK's were broken since 70's . Game wasn't even playable in the competitive aspect if you didnt pay . and people were always salty af . The staff is handling the game well and of course its still Beta much more will be fixed . but feedback should be taken into consideration to get to that point

• I'm not going to touch everything you've pointed out because I did not look at it, and I think the founder's gift is of little importance.

First of all I want you to know that I do not want to discredit your opinions because they are totally valid, and I suppose that your arguments in most of the posts have their study.

What I want to point out here is the way in which you direct your words to the community, with a little arrogance, as if your words were sacred. As if you were the owner of the truth.

I feel impatience in your words, as if you feel that your opinions have not been taken into account; instead of seeing that maybe if they take them into account, but due to the amount of things they are working on, they can not give it all the attention they want. Because we all put priorities in a different order, and it does not mean that some are good or others bad, they are just different.

I want you to see where we are now, with more than 4 years of work by Daneos and the team that have been adding, WE ARE PLAYING! I can throw skills, fly, grow, do more than 90% of missions; a number of things impossible to keep numbering, from the time the official server closed. Something that was so far from seeing, now it's here with us.

From my side as a player, the only thing I can do is research, share ideas and report them, so that my point is understood. After that, just wait, I think it's the most important thing, be patient.

We all want the best for the server, or at least most of us here.

I do not think the server is going to die, but if some day happens, I do not want to think about that day, I'm going to enjoy it today

I hope you have understood my point, and do not take it the wrong way, it's just another way of looking at the situation

Regards

• Fair point . Having the game pretty much blinded us that we are playing again after so long on an actual server with so many people . dbo is more popular than ever

But , Some issues that he said actually need to be fixed for the game to be ACTUALLY playable and "fun" starting off with the SK's . I as a fighter class litteraly get an instant L if i get ranked/budo with a SK . Its not even fightable

• Its just disappointment after disappointment with little to no feedback. Also to the haters, you can thank me for the Hesitation nerf, I posted a screenshot of the RP CD effect and ever since then people wanted that removed. Im such a bad guy though and im sorry.

• 6. You (Have fun :D)

Exactly proofs how immature some people can be, I clearly saw you as one of the good people that helps the community, now you going all personal on a guy who just states his honest opinion (Basically you riding the D of the Team)

Prime example of the community, thank you for your post and showing the new players the truth in plain sight.

Sorry but don't generalize, we got some toxic people in game and on this forum, but not everyone share the same thoughts.

You're welcome, just wanted to see the reply of the person who says the team is a bunch of crybabies who take everything seriously to the heart and soul.

Not sure why making a joke is a part of "the truth in plain sight" but you obviously have some personal issues to deal with before trying to tackle the game's issues.

instead of reply to what he said, ignore it and move on, you startet the hole thing by making that lame joke. Sorry I lost respect for you, not because I ever got help from your "Guides". I saw you like a man of the community, the helpful guy... well now the opposite.

BlazingBarrager is basically riding Badass, those two are friends to the core

• I'm sure there are things on this server that are better thanks to the people who report, like you and like many others. I'm sorry that you feel disappointed, but keep in mind that things are always going to be better tomorrow. Everything will come at its right moment, trust me, there is always a because behind everything

• I agree with everything except for the 1st one. I haven't started farming those as I just came back and is currently level 40. Have day jobs, chores, school, etc. The fact that they removed weapon breaking into oblivion might be the reason your having such a hard time hunting those earrings. As it was meant for it to be a challenge so that you won't clear the game as fast as they would releasing new contents.

• one thing i dont understand though is why DK is so op in the first place, i actually didnt know that tmqs were for getting dank accessorys worth that money but it sounds like i wont be getting one community can be toxic though just like any and every community overall yeah i get a little annoyed when someone says cry about it but they are probably the ones part of it ie DKs and them being op the person is probably a salty DK who doesnt want a nerf but i think the staff cares this game wouldent still be around if they didnt i dont think

• If people shared the same sentiment as you do towards this game, this forum would be FLOODED with the threads you are posting.

The games been out like a week, why would staff go through the hassle of balancing the game for what could be a month of lvl 45 cap time?

It's almost like you completely disregarded any input from other forum users in your previous threads, which is hypocritical considering you're blaming the majority of the community for not caring.

I've played other MMOs besides DBO, and to be honest the stuff you lot complain about cracks me up. There are many other games where you ARE required to cash--for example, content is blocked off until you buy it--however, in this game there is nothing stopping you from going out and farming, or going out and making another class, or going out to craft items to sell, etc. No content in DBOG is blocked off. You aren't required to cash to be successful in this game. If you're not having luck with drops, that sucks. I've seen stuff in WoW that have significantly lesser drop rates than dragonballs or legendary items. If you're struggling in PVP, go out and farm to get zenny, stones, gear, etc. Sell that stuff if you want to stockpile resources to buy better gear at base upgrades, then go farm and make zenny or afk and get tokens for stones.

Losing to SKs all the time? Maybe change your strategy or make another class/race more suited for the job. If you don't feel like doing that, then get good at the class you made. Any class can wreck a class, it's just how you use it. If you're expecting to 1v1 an SK as a fighter and plan to 1 hit KO him good luck. Not a brilliant strategy unless your gear OP af. The classes that are best at beating SKs don't require killing them.

The cap is level 45. If you actually started to put effort into the game now you could have plenty of resources later on at later caps. Would you rather be good at lvl 45 or lvl 70? I'll let you answer that yourself.

The stuff about the staff is just nonsense. There's been incidents in the past, but a lot of the sentiments they have resemble those that actually play the game. (Maybe it's cause they do.)

As for the community, I don't wish to speak on behalf of them entirely. But I will say that a fraction of the DBOG community uses these forums, and a fraction of that actually post and contribute. Besides flaming or shitposting, whenever someone posts in a thread it's a contribution. To say that we don't care goes to show that you care even less. You fill up the forums with misinformation and whining it's a shame people buy into this.

Lastly, log onto DBOG. Does the game look like it's dying to you?

• Exactly proofs how immature some people can be, I clearly saw you as one of the good people that helps the community, now you going all personal on a guy who just states his honest opinion (Basically you riding the D of the Team)

Sorry but don't generalize, we got some toxic people in game and on this forum, but not everyone share the same thoughts.

instead of reply to what he said, ignore it and move on, you startet the hole thing by making that lame joke. Sorry I lost respect for you, not because I ever got help from your "Guides". I saw you like a man of the community, the helpful guy... well now the opposite.

BlazingBarrager is basically riding Badass, those two are friends to the core

Now Now, who's being immature? You clearly misunderstood the post for a hate message. I stated "Have fun :D" for a joke, but you clearly think of it otherwise. Nothing personal, he's making a list, I append an item to the list. Maybe you don't find it as funny but it for sure isn't a personal attack towards him.

Don't take things personal, I no longer need to use the forums to speak my opinions out, I have enough people that I know and most of the staff as good friends.

I didn't say a thing about what he said because I don't disagree nor agree, I don't really care much.

As we both know, most people are cancerous to a molecular level in here, I can't befriend them.

Now, if you all want some actual feedback rather than a joke... here is some:

First of all, whether I agree or not, that by no means says the game is going down the drain. It clearly isn't, that's why there are so many people working and making suggestions to make it better.

1- Drop rate of accessories need to increase in TMQ for sure.

2- Founder Pack dogis are horrid, I agree on that point.

3- It's only a matter of time till SK gets nerfed, but lately everyone cries about them due to the fact 4/4 Bold Strike is within the level 45 cap, which I believe it shouldn't be the case. Maybe the max of that skill should follow more to a level 52 or something close to that for a starter.

4- Believe me, all the staff is trying to do is calm people down, but all you've been trying to do is act as the good guy who has done nothing wrong and that the team is a bunch of disadvantaged or mentally unstable people. You can't treat a team like that, especially if you're trying to become a mod yourself.

5- Much like real life, most people will care for themselves as the priority, you can't change that nor think of being able to. You can try what you want to and maybe it succeeds (good luck with it), but there are too many holes to close. Maybe a good start would be making posts that aren't titling this game as garbage material in hopes of making it better would be a good idea (probably gonna make people see you as a better person anyways)

That was my feedback. Please don't call me immature due to the fact you didn't look at what I wrote clearly twice (especially when you're the people pointing the fact that I didn't look at his post)

Edit: ouh yeh, also kinda unfair to say I trashtalk the team behind their backs? The only connection I have to the dbog community other than the forums is discord. At one point I deleted all my contacts. I came back about a few weeks back and Im in only two servers, one of which I created for my old guild is now a chatroom for friends(it includes 3 gms) and another server is a meme server that also has a gm in it. I'm also in a group chat with a gm and a few friends. There is no curtain that can hide me trashtalking the team... I don't know who gave you some whacky info, but so much for me attacking people personally? I'm the one being personally attacked here.

• Losing to SKs all the time? Maybe change your strategy or make another class/race more suited for the job. If you don't feel like doing that, then get good at the class you made. Any class can wreck a class, it's just how you use it. If you're expecting to 1v1 an SK as a fighter and plan to 1 hit KO him good luck. Not a brilliant strategy unless your gear OP af. The classes that are best at beating SKs don't require killing them.

The cap is level 45. If you actually started to put effort into the game now you could have plenty of resources later on at later caps. Would you rather

This is false, by the way. Don't ignore obvious imbalances and few bugs that hinder certain class strong-suits, regardless of the Level cap. It's optimal that these issues are addressed as early as possible. Makes me wonder, are you the type of guy who says "git-gud" to anyone who points out an outstanding issue? Asking for a friend.

You're being dismissive of the OP's opinion, therefore we cannot take you serious either.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• He didn't meant it as an attack. It's just a title to get the attention of pretentious pricks like you. It's hyperbolized, get it? The points in your replies isn't really targeted at any of the things he said. You are rather ignorant to most of the things that other people said and you lack empathy. Can you try to think from he's point of view. Passion is what he's trying to contrive to you. And you can't even get that? I can't stand people like you, you're not analyzing SK as a whole but just tell other people that love the class they play to just fk off and play something else? If it's unbalanced just let it be and ignore the issue until said issue affects you then you start giving a fk? Bro...Sirab already had you all read. You are already doing what he said you would do. If you can't even see that, you are truly blind.

This is false, by the way. Don't ignore obvious imbalances and few bugs that hinder certain class strong-suits, regardless of the Level cap. It's optimal that these issues are addressed as early as possible. Makes me wonder, are you the type of guy who says "git-gud" to anyone who points out an outstanding issue? Asking for a friend.

You're being dismissive of the OP's opinion, therefore we cannot take you serious either.

I think he might be that kinda guy that uses SK and beats other players telling them to "git gud". "hehexd".

• I've played other MMOs besides DBO, and to be honest the stuff you lot complain about cracks me up. There are many other games where you ARE required to cash--for example, content is blocked off until you buy it--however, in this game there is nothing stopping you from going out and farming, or going out and making another class, or going out to craft items to sell, etc. No content in DBOG is blocked off. You aren't required to cash to be successful in this game. If you're not having luck with drops, that sucks. I've seen stuff in WoW that have significantly lesser drop rates than dragonballs or legendary items. If you're struggling in PVP, go out and farm to get zenny, stones, gear, etc. Sell that stuff if you want to stockpile resources to buy better gear at base upgrades, then go farm and make zenny or afk and get tokens for stones.

I shouldnt have to make dbo my life for months on end just to get gear and start PvPing.

Losing to SKs all the time? Maybe change your strategy or make another class/race more suited for the job. If you don't feel like doing that, then get good at the class you made. Any class can wreck a class, it's just how you use it. If you're expecting to 1v1 an SK as a fighter and plan to 1 hit KO him good luck. Not a brilliant strategy unless your gear OP af. The classes that are best at beating SKs don't require killing them.

I main Ultimate now, do you know how long noobs have been hiding behind that class. First they make a human, they suck, make SK and cash and get great results. Im sick of it.

The cap is level 45. If you actually started to put effort into the game now you could have plenty of resources later on at later caps. Would you rather be good at lvl 45 or lvl 70? I'll let you answer that yourself.

Lastly, log onto DBOG. Does the game look like it's dying to you?

Yes, i'm going to dedicate 45 cap, 55 cap, and 60 cap not actually playing this game, but rather getting all that zenni ready for 70 cap. That's not even a game at that point now is it?

Also about that last sentence, TW had multiple servers with loads of players in each. It was released in 2011 and was dead by mid-2013. This server has less players and also has way less people on since the first week. Do the math.

• one thing i dont understand though is why DK is so op in the first place, i actually didnt know that tmqs were for getting dank accessorys worth that money but it sounds like i wont be getting one community can be toxic though just like any and every community overall yeah i get a little annoyed when someone says cry about it but they are probably the ones part of it ie DKs and them being op the person is probably a salty DK who doesnt want a nerf but i think the staff cares this game wouldent still be around if they didnt i dont think

Believe me when I say that DWs were almost considered trash in retail and POB because SKs did their job so much better. Having them be so good right now is a nice, change of pace for the class...for the time being anyway.

• I feel like it would be appropriate to share how I feel about your opinions on this game.

1.TMQ AND EARRING DROP RATES : I 100% agree with you on how low the drop rate is, but I really don't feel like that's a good reason for the game to be going down the drain. Honestly, if drops were super easy to get and everyone was walking around strong as hell, the game wouldn't be any fun due to things being just handed to you. I also feel like you're missing the meaning of P2W. It would be P2W if getting the best gear in the game is only obtainable by cashing, but that isn't the case. You even said yourself that you COULD use brown boxes from the event dragon. (You could also use the 5 you get for free but the small amount of boxes doesn't guarantee anything). The fact its also only a chance to get boxes from a gacha machine doesn't make it much easier for cashers. The economy is only the way it is now due to the wipe. By mid 2019, everyone is gonna probably have hundreds of millions of zeni on deck due to inflation.

2.FOUNDER PACK SCAM : For a period of time, I haven't been keeping an eye on DBOG, so I have no knowledge of what was promised to founders. Although, if I bought a founder's pack back in the day, I would do it to support the game developers and their work on the game that I've been waiting to play again since 2013. I get that they didn't give back what they promised in the beginning, but I think its best to be patient for this matter (Since many people are complaining about it, they are bound to change a thing or two for the founders who supported the game in the beginning).

3.STILL NO SK NERF : SK has been broken since 2012. You should be happy that the staff are willing to change classes like SK in the future. We are still on the lvl 45 cap. I feel like its best to just wait for the game to be finished or until 70 cap for classes to be balanced. (But I do personally believe that SK shouldn't have max bold at 45). SK doesn't kill the game for me though. I actually find it more fun to fight an SK due to how broken they are, its like a test of how well I built my character. Nerf SK tho

4. STAFF : I can't say anything bad about them since I've seen them do something that no mods in other games tend to do. (Listen to the complaints of the community and try to change the game).

5.COMMUNITY : Every MMO is filled with people who will abuse bugs, hack, and cash just to be ahead of other people. DBO is no different. Its a game filled with people like every other. And just like every other game, DBO is filled with trolls as well. I wouldn't go as far to say 80% of the community is like this. There are many people who just want to play the game they either A) Never got to play. OR B) Want to play again (Nostalgia)

TL;DR The game isn't going down the drain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!