New token system means no autopot for free players

• Now that it's impossible to afk farm tokens, how will f2p players get autopots for pvp?

It's 3kk for the 500k LP autopot which only lasts for 50 ranked battles. Now that budokai requires you to do ranked battles, the zeni cost will be too high for f2p players.

Either remove autopots from PvP, lower the token price for them or find another way of making them easier to access.

• Auto pots SHOULDN'T BE in token shop at all.

They should drop in world map in form of chests as they did before.

People would buy them for cheap price than to farm damn tokens and game become AFK BallZ Online...

Silver and golden keys token price should be reduced as well.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Im quite sure Auto pots will never be removed from rank battle as they are very important for some classes to win. I do agree that they need to be cheaper though as 1500 tokens for 100k auto pot is just not right since nameks barely get 5 refill and then they going to have to play for hours on end to get another due to new token system. iceman is right in retail Auto pots was not considered as this luxury item they were easy to obtain and the majority of players had stacks and stacks of them.

• Im quite sure Auto pots will never be removed from rank battle as they are very important for some classes to win. I do agree that they need to be cheaper though as 1500 tokens for 100k auto pot is just not right since nameks barely get 5 refill and then they going to have to play for hours on end to get another due to new token system. iceman is right in retail Auto pots was not considered as this luxury item they were easy to obtain and the majority of players had stacks and stacks of them.

Only problem in old DBO was AUTO pot bug, where you could remove auto pot when he refill your HP and goes into CD mode.

Since here that isn't problem, it should be back.

I remember I had on my fighter, SM around 20 auto pots LP and EP and on my SK around 40... (never really use them on SK -_- ).

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i saw ppl who used over 7 accounts for farm token points, because they wanted get free gear upgrade, you can thank them for the changes.
    Anyway today these prices are not stable so i dont see point in crying about it, after 2 monts you will be able to get these autopots from market easy.
    less tokens = better game economy now you will be able to sell stones for higher price and you will get money for buy the auto pot, so stop cry and use brain.

• Only problem in old DBO was AUTO pot bug, where you could remove auto pot when he refill your HP and goes into CD mode.

Since here that isn't problem, it should be back.

I remember I had on my fighter, SM around 20 auto pots LP and EP and on my SK around 40... (never really use them on SK -_- ).

:D Ye they boxes should be added back. Auto pots should not be a luxury thing and should be for everyone and people should not have to debate using them or not just because they are so expensive. People who pvp everyday should be able to have both LP and EP on at most times if not all times:thumbup:

• 7 Accounts is just the beginning for some of these players, Some of them when go up to 15-20 accounts. If you played Pre Open Beta you would know that Auto Pots were available in the Cash Shop and Token Shop for a good few months and even at the last days of POB when everything was going super cheap Auto pots were still expensive 50-100kk. So dont expect auto pot prices to drop if anything they will go up since there is more demand for them.

In old db hk/tw here was no free auto pots and for open chest you had to buy keys from cash shop no one cried about it because you had no voice here, and look everyone had money to buy autopot, omg how!? now you can get free auto pot for activity points but is still bad for some ppl, some ppl want everything for free, i expect some knowledge from moderators on this forum.

• If the upgrade stones get removed from the Token shop there'll be no need to complain about AFK farmers with multiaccounts, the simple fact that having tokens in other accounts will not bring any benefits to their main account, that's the only fix, not what Daneos is doing, that's just ridiculous. Besides, having exp boost and pet exp pots in the Token Shop is pretty good, but those prices are more than ridiculous, one can easily get to lvl cap without even getting the amount needed to buy the exp boost -_-

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • he has all the right to complain because he is sustaining this project. on the other side people like you are the one we dont need.

No, in fact- It's people like Groobar who're concerned about the state of this game which sustain it. It's the people who're dedicated enough to come to the forums, and spend their time on the forum and care enough to criticize it, that sustain the game. The LAST thing we need is for people to leave this game due to fanboys like you who antagonize those who just offer up their opinion- It's people like YOU who're a detriment to the game. If it bothers you that the games being criticized, then you're the problem, because making players leave the game ensures that the economic support for it will stop.

Yes, there are some players who spend stupidly high amounts on a video-game, but they're in the < 1% of players capable of providing that support. 90% of players won't ever spend more than 60$, and that's what you have to consider- That in free to play games, literally the WORST strategy companies use which leads to their failure and shutdown, is trying to market the game towards that 1%. Because once you do, and once the majority leaves, that 1% wont be enough to sustain them (Unless these "Whales" as they're called, can somehow sustain that kinda donations, which is unlikely).

Like if his opinion bothers you, then offer a rebuttal, ya don't have to be so malicious about it.

• No, in fact- It's people like Groobar who're concerned about the state of this game which sustain it. It's the people who're dedicated enough to come to the forums, and spend their time on the forum and care enough to criticize it, that sustain the game. The LAST thing we need is for people to leave this game due to fanboys like you who antagonize those who just offer up their opinion- It's people like YOU who're a detriment to the game. If it bothers you that the games being criticized, then you're the problem, because making players leave the game ensures that the economic support for it will stop.

Yes, there are some players who spend stupidly high amounts on a video-game, but they're in the < 1% of players capable of providing that support. 90% of players won't ever spend more than 60$, and that's what you have to consider- That in free to play games, literally the WORST strategy companies use which leads to their failure and shutdown, is trying to market the game towards that 1%. Because once you do, and once the majority leaves, that 1% wont be enough to sustain them (Unless these "Whales" as they're called, can somehow sustain that kinda donations, which is unlikely).

Like if his opinion bothers you, then offer a rebuttal, ya don't have to be so malicious about it.

You my friend, deserve better than DBOG and its community

• No, in fact- It's people like Groobar who're concerned about the state of this game which sustain it. It's the people who're dedicated enough to come to the forums, and spend their time on the forum and care enough to criticize it, that sustain the game. The LAST thing we need is for people to leave this game due to fanboys like you who antagonize those who just offer up their opinion- It's people like YOU who're a detriment to the game. If it bothers you that the games being criticized, then you're the problem, because making players leave the game ensures that the economic support for it will stop.

the guy you just spoke about has got alot of post deleted by mod/gm because he is way to toxic. but hey im noob you all know what's going on.gl

• the guy you just spoke about has got alot of post deleted by mod/gm because he is way to toxic. but hey im noob you all know what's going on.gl

Astin, why you keep posting in the threads I post in and keep being a pain in the ass. You were toxic too, dont try to play 'Im innocent, this guy did all the toxicity here' Stop trying to ride me all around these forums just because you like to make edgy posts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!