GIVE BACK BROKEN OPTION

• I guarantee that the same guy who created this topic would be the first to come here to cry if he had an epic item of tmq or craft 70 or ccdg, and he breaks and disappears would be the first to come

People need to stop looking things like it's good on paper and actually experience it first hand. A lot of suggestions are like that: they think their idea is good because it sounds good on paper without taking into consideration how it will actually go.

• We had broke on tw and no broke on dbog. Broke was much better +10 was something special. Right now everyone runs around with +12. Yes some guys have bad luck but those guys are not players that farm regularly. If you go farm stones efficiently right now you will get around 10 stones in 1h. So you can easily farm enough stones to get your gear to +12.

P.S. Upgrades on weapons are much harder than on armor.

• We had broke on tw and no broke on dbog. Broke was much better +10 was something special. Right now everyone runs around with +12. Yes some guys have bad luck but those guys are not players that farm regularly. If you go farm stones efficiently right now you will get around 10 stones in 1h. So you can easily farm enough stones to get your gear to +12.

P.S. Upgrades on weapons are much harder than on armor.

Again, upgrading isn't the only factor to take into consideration.

• Im having 1 acc farming for Tokens. And even now after 16k tokens spent on my stick,it is still +7 so please just because you guys farm with 50 char's overnight(or farmed and got thousands of tokens) doesen't mean you should change the broken system.

After you'r already full +14 is kinda easy to suggest to bring broken back is it ?

Keep it as it is.

• I mean i had to sell everything my alts had just to get +12 set on my crane hermit, yet i see random people with full +14 (who don't even achieve anythin btw) just because they buy gears for money or cash a shit ton and get lucky, now that's pay to advance ye, but apparently not pay to win as they can't even do anything.

The problem is, there is a huge gap between people who cash, and people who don't, i also find it funny how DreameR68 complains about seeing +13-14 in lvl 55 when himself had over 200k tokens and didn't have to farm at all for stones.

The fact is, i also miss this Broken feature, but it will just make huge cashers even stronger compared to the rest, now will it make them win budo ? hell no, most of the +14-15 people, if not all, are actually unskilled. But will they be a problem ? hell yes.

There is no possibility of equality in this game, if you cash you will have an advantage, that's how it is, but adding broken will simply be a big middle finger to non-cashers who have to afford a white stone even at +6...

Bottom line is : This game is too RNG reliant.

• This would not be a problem if they listened and removed higher level stones from the token shop before open beta. But it is too late for that. At lvl70 cap you will not see so many people with even +12 let alone 14/15. Because no u70 stones in the token shop. You wont see it much for 60 gear either but can just use 55 gear so....

• I guarantee that the same guy who created this topic would be the first to come here to cry if he had an epic item of tmq or craft 70 or ccdg, and he breaks and disappears would be the first to come

I never cried about anything in previuos versions that i played, here in dbog we have increased drop rate of stones and we can drop even white stones that before in tw and hk were only in cash shop and for drop one purple/green you had to grind whole day.
    Don't worry and don't plott about me, you don't know me so don't talk shit about me i don't like what you talking about me, and i know about what i'm talking about.
    Player who grind can get more easy stones than player who cash.

• Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

why make broken option? u want also loose your item with mybee max state after alot boxes?they could also decrease the successrate, deacrease stones dropsrate or make broke = -2 - 6.

u talk about dbotw but forgot they had alot other options to have +12 or even +15. tickets from gold chests in dungeons ect. items was not bind. idk u have tried upgrading weapons but they are not so easy.

• You can't deny the fact that back then in DBO TW if someone had +10 - +12 he was a boss. And +15 was King xD
    Now you see +12 or higher everywhere. Even ppl who don't really know how to play can get easy +10.

Stone drop rate is dope. Atm there are no stones in wagu (i guess they'll be back for 70 cap.) So with break option, only ppl who really play and put some time and effort into the game, could have high upgrades. Also as i wrote before, this would give more worth to white stones which we can drop! Back then this was not possible! f2p players would be able to make good money by selling white stones.

Not too many +15 ppl and being able to make money. Win-Win :D

Well. If stones get back into wagu at 70 cap, then yes. I agree that it could be p2w since cashers would get more than enough stones.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think upgrading isn't easy, and it's no fun losing your items that you've worked so hard to get, but I don't know how this will affect the game later on. I thought about, how items will never dissapear when a player gets them, everything will stay cheap and good gear will not be that valuable. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I don't see the purpose of using a white stone anymore, if I get to keep my item. I guess it saves time so I don't have to grind as much, but that's about it. I like the idea to keep your items, but I'm worried about the items always remaining after someone gets them... this could cause overload on AH. just my thoughts. don't judge :)

• its so funny how there were alot of post 1-2 years ago about this game not going p2w and suggestions about uppgrading and stones, and everyone contributed to the development of ideas in order to avoid that.

Sadly here we are 2 years later and game is p2w hard and even sadder is that everyone seems like they adjusted to the idea that this game is P2W.

It's not pay to advance .Everybody saying'' just farm dont cry you can also get gear like that''

Well i've been farming alot and im no near where i should be,players who cash just change a few times in a necklace/earring get a few props/anti something, and they sell for 90kk. EZ MONEY.

Still not p2w? what about dogi balls, i cant fkin get dogiballs and i've been spamming CCBD,and when i get them they fail or give me a trash stat.

Sorry for complaining in this thread about game being heavly pay-to-win but starting a thread would be pointless as nobody listens to this threads anyway.

Forum is just like a PunchingBag where community comes and says everything wrong and hits hard as fk,meanwhile Daneos is making money, and in my opinion is doing nothing towards the game with them.in the past there were server purchases and so on , but now nothing happens.NOTHING.

There is not even 1 clear evidence that the money people are spending on the game are being put to use in game.

Peace

• so what you're saying is that everyone that thinks different from you is stupid and that arguments>polls... so only the people who agreed with you have a valid point?

Its not about ppl who "agree" with me or not, but about ppl who showing some knowledge and real point of view, you just want select option for more easy game, thats why arguments>pools. players can't only gaining, gaining and gaining they must also take risk to lose, but they can't lose while here are white stones which now are almost useless.
    Because of polls and democracy this world looks it looks... guess why? stupid ppl are choosen by more stupid, i don't belive in pools and democracy i want facts and arguments.

• Sure thats true, f2p players have problems with getting dogi balls and boxes, i already suggest somewhere to add chance to get dogi balls and boxes as bonus drop from ud/tmq if is finished in best time.

• Sure thats true, f2p players have problems with getting dogi balls and boxes, i already suggest somewhere to add chance to get dogi balls and boxes as bonus drop from ud/tmq if is finished in best time.

Community and including myself made tons of threads about everyting wrong. All of them got ignored.I already can bet that the game will stay p2w like this until it dies out, and if its going THIS way ? lv 70 cap comes everybody gets full +15 in 1 year(+14 will be enough) and the game is dead,nobody will start to play the game knowing the big difference between them and cashers ,and even the cashers themselves will get fed up with the stupid RNG and leave.

• if u want make it more risky then dont use white stones. the problem is the drop of the white stones and the option to get them by monster drops. we all know they was something special before (bind cashitem). other problem is they just give -2 and not -2-6. now i think its to late becouse there are already alot ppl who got their gear +11 and more. to change it now would be not fair no the rest of the players who dont have luck like this. and u can not say this about the weapons. i think u just create this topic becouse u already got your gear +12 and more and want stop it ^^

• if u want make it more risky then dont use white stones. the problem is the drop of the white stones and the option to get them by monster drops. we all know they was something special before (bind cashitem). other problem is they just give -2 and not -2-6. now i think its to late becouse there are already alot ppl who got their gear +11 and more. to change it now would be not fair no the rest of the players who dont have luck like this. and u can not say this about the weapons. i think u just create this topic becouse u already got your gear +12 and more and want stop it ^^

Its not too late for anything because its just lvl 55 cap, and you don't understand what i'm talking about.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!