How DBOG can become a better game

• All class, has ability to reach 1st place only just dedicate ... is learn couterar other class with accessories

It depends on the ultimat, I sometimes get ultimat Facilll that only knows if buffar is getting attacks .... sometimes it gets caught ultimat good, that often do not even use the default sett '' LP% '' uses Dex , or something like .... they create different strategies .. however, what should change even if many do not fill, is the DEFESA di game, which is not yet balanced

I even did the test with 6k5 def physics ... a figther believed in me, with bat +10 he believes 9k WTF ... karma only has 14k max full con is the same thing, if an ultimat will ... it will hurt a lot or other class .. I think it has to wiggle same and in the defense of the game and then see the balancing of the class ....

OBS: srry my inglês no is good...

• Well it's not a bug, on the confusion resist% accessory there's an additional effect on the rings I believe(Ex: -16% petri duration, or something like that). I'm not saying that your strategy(SK one) isn't adequate, but it's definitely incomplete. If you don't combine taunts/grenade with life steal/curse your debuffs won't last long at all. On top of their ridiculous defense, you'll find them constantly healing back to full LP.

The problem with SM vs Ultimate Majin is a variety of variables: Ping(server freezes), Ring out bug(Players go back inside the arena), their low damage(I believe plus 14 SM don't crit for more than 4k, which in turn is translated into less than 2k because of lp%), Ultimate's ridiculous damage, and the Ulti's stun removal. Killing the Ultimate Majin is hardly an option when you need to crit 6 to 9 times over without your opponent healing/using any health items. Even if you manage to bypass their resist/stun removal with Focus/CD, you'd have to sacrifice virtually all your health and defense just to keep them locked. Considering how obnoxious Cluster bomb is.... nuff said. Oh yeah, there's also the game freezing for a couple of seconds that trash CC/KD lock classes.

If I were to come up with a nerf to one Ultimate skill, it'd be to make it so that Ulti can't remove stuns if they're stunned. I don't see why the tankiest class in the entire game needs that extra effect every other CC removal ability lacks. Now if I were to just nerf the class itself, I'd nerf their para/stun removal so that they can't use it on themselves when stunned, and I'd nerf their DPS significantly. And if possible, I'd create seperate ENG/Phy sets for Mighty/Wonder Majin. The Mighty Majin armor set would have to be nerfed for sure, with only 2 pieces of physical armor they can tank any MA in the entire game. But I wouldn't want to kill off Wonder Majin, hence why there are 2 start class sets for Majins.

• Well it's not a bug, on the confusion resist% accessory there's an additional effect on the rings I believe(Ex: -16% petri duration, or something like that). I'm not saying that your strategy(SK one) isn't adequate, but it's definitely incomplete. If you don't combine taunts/grenade with life steal/curse your debuffs won't last long at all. On top of their ridiculous defense, you'll find them constantly healing back to full LP.

The problem with SM vs Ultimate Majin is a variety of variables: Ping(server freezes), Ring out bug(Players go back inside the arena), their low damage(I believe plus 14 SM don't crit for more than 4k, which in turn is translated into less than 2k because of lp%), Ultimate's ridiculous damage, and the Ulti's stun removal. Killing the Ultimate Majin is hardly an option when you need to crit 6 to 9 times over without your opponent healing/using any health items. Even if you manage to bypass their resist/stun removal with Focus/CD, you'd have to sacrifice virtually all your health and defense just to keep them locked. Considering how obnoxious Cluster bomb is.... nuff said. Oh yeah, there's also the game freezing for a couple of seconds that trash CC/KD lock classes.

If I were to come up with a nerf to one Ultimate skill, it'd be to make it so that Ulti can't remove stuns if they're stunned. I don't see why the tankiest class in the entire game needs that extra effect every other CC removal ability lacks. Now if I were to just nerf the class itself, I'd nerf their para/stun removal so that they can't use it on themselves when stunned, and I'd nerf their DPS significantly. And if possible, I'd create seperate ENG/Phy sets for Mighty/Wonder Majin. The Mighty Majin armor set would have to be nerfed for sure, with only 2 pieces of physical armor they can tank any MA in the entire game. But I wouldn't want to kill off Wonder Majin, hence why there are 2 start class sets for Majins.

call me sensei and i might consider giving you some tips on how to battle the scary ultimate majins.

• Best turtle? i hope you don't mean divine lol because the only reason he went to the finals that day was because he crashed everyone.

Regarding turtles vs ultimates, if the turtle goes full focus they will only have around 8-9k hp and a good geared ultimate will easily be able to 1-2 hit them then.

If you don't go full focus you will hardly hit them.

• call me sensei and i might consider giving you some tips on how to battle the scary ultimate majins.

Skedar, finally given up? You remind of those Danganronpa characters at the end when they can't prove their innocence, then they start spouting out rubbish. I think it's safe to say there's not much you can go off of to defend Ultimate Majins. Out of all the classes in the entire game, it's the only one WITHOUT a hard counter. Sure, it doesn't 1 shot SKs, nor does it regenerate 100k lp per heal. But Ulti doesn't need all that jazz in order for it to be the most broken class in the entire game.

I don't need tips on how to battle Ultimate Majins, I've got a couple of strategies in mind; Besides I don't play DBOG anymore. I hang around Forum giving suggestions, and arguing/discussing said suggestions.

• Imo this thread is already oversaturated, the last 20 pages are just people defending their main class while trying to nerf all others. You can't really try to balance a game when you're obviously bias about it.

This is supposed to be Zolty's input on what needs to be worked on, if people are to post here it should be to either support or constructively criticize his ideas. This became like a verbal budokai where people who no longer play the game for obvious reasons come vent on how much they miss playing it.

just to be clear. Yes, the damage that an SM +14 can do from behind + RP power + Spirited to roar at 25% and glaring slash with 23props = 7747 crit ... so yeah ... it's really hard.

It is possible to say that the majin with which I did this test has 4k of p.def and 40 props ...

I just wanted to show evidence of what you say, because you approached the result a lot.

also that majins can have even more p.def and props than just that.

:(

• ^When you're so outmatched in a debate that you start insulting someones PvP skills even without prior knowledge of how good they are

Because i see what he writes, plus i know for a fact that ingame he never accomplished anything so far.

Plus for me its funny, that i wont tell him how to combat the ultimate majins, for everyone to see here, so he automaticly assumes its impossible 8)

Most of you forum warriors who dont even play no more, think you know it all, or have it all figured out.

But having a populair opinion or being right, are 2 different things my little daqjuan.

you really expect me to write here a complete guidebook for almost all classes, on how to combat ultimate majins?

Just so that people can follow it and use it against me? ^^

You guys hilarious.

Just to prove my point, how about you guys post me a skill build for ultimate PvP.(what you guys think is overall best)

So i can have a good laugh ^^

+The only point that i can give you guys , is that me too, am not sure if allowing every class to wear both sets of CCBD was a good idea.

• Well this thread keeps going on and on.

Simply posting on forum will be ignored as proved many times, sadly.

Most of "balancing" stuffs don't even come from balance team and like I said before, due tons of chargebacks, bans left and right, due poor balancing in this game and sadly no will to even balance PVE for each class, at least PVE, we come to this.

Some people claim that they are "GODs" simply because they have all stats they desire and high upgraded gears.

Trust me, give entire community what only few people have and 90% of them will kick your ass ( ofc there are some people when you give them everything, they will still sux lol and sadly I think our community might be filled with more than 10% of people like that), since game is gear based, not "skill" as some say and "skill" that existed, and if ever existed, it is removed long time ago.

Only way for this project to gain POB player base or old DBO player base is bring back old DBO TW "Balance" or simply do the job and listen community and change stuffs.

Soon or later, you like it or not, other fanbase projects of DBO (that have more devs and that gives af), other MMO's will take playerbase and you will be left alone in empty server, soo you might be "GOD" in this project, but when it dies, what then, kill yourself since you accomplished your life goal to be the best in dead MMO?

People should stop caring that they can change anything here, sadly I realised that late, soo I suggest to everyone, if you like this project, play it, but if you want game or project where you want to invest more of your free time than no life in it and want better "balance" simply play anything else.

Cheers everyone.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It doesnt matter what class i would have had, im pretty confident i'd have won solo budokai with just about any class, except maybe swordman or fighter.

If i had mained SK or DW, you'd have been complaining about that class.

As for balance, a long time nothing happened, but that wasnt our fault.

You'll see changes eventually, from classes that were played & tested by good & experienced players in dev server.

So since they were tested by good players, in various situations, i doubt you'd be able to comprehend it, and complain and cry anyway, but maybe not, life is full of suprises.

Good thing i dont desire to become popular or care about forum warriors. :S

• When did anyone here ask you to teach them how to play Ulti? Stop trying to change the subject into something that we weren't even talking about.

• The problem is, a good turtle can easily beat any SKs especially now that arm pull is nerfed and DW is even easier for turtles however a good karma can also beat SKs.

The main problem is ultimates are like brick walls, i can't even think of 1 class can actually kill a good geared ultimate.

This game is simply a rock,paper,scissor game where one class defeats another and so on, however ultimates can go against any classes or at least draw against them.

• Yeah and with just about every class you would have would be geared with +15 armor so what's your point

• Excuse me, did anyone talked about you by any chance since I don't get why you quote me and for what reason?

Isn't, "Balance" - give / put every race/class on same ground where everyone geared or skilled enough can have same or equal chance of beating each others?

I think I missed something and please don't tell me about "DICE" thing that is lame, RNG shit that no one likes.

There are 3 ways of beating someone at least they were:

1. Kill

2. Ring Out

3. Have more HP than guy you are facing

Dice should never be added and in most of MMO's it doesn't even exist, most of online games focus on this 3 parts, some only on 1, that is, kill to win.

Like I said, as long people leave their shells and start looking for balance in game as general and not their own "balance", but that will never happen.

Well take care buddy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sigh, I started with the conversation with the intention to have a respectful and fruitful conversation. I've given my suggestions, and argued my points, yet all you've done is try to slander/straw-man me. Frankly, I find it both disgusting and funny. It really gets on my nerves that you're so darned arrogant that you can't even comprehend what I'm trying to say. You claim you can teach me how to beat Ultimate Majin, yet I haven't made a single post regarding Ultimate being impossible to beat. My WHOLE premise was that when scaling one class to another class in terms of how broken they are, Ultimate Majin would come out at #1. I don't believe Ultimate Majin is unbeatable, like I've said before I know multiple strategies certain classes could use to beat Ultimate Majin. But in most scenarios, Ultimate Majin would most likely have the advantage. Another thing I'd like to add is that you don't have to be unbeatable to receive a nerf: *cough Karma cough*

Edit: Before a Mod removes my post, please don't. My intention isn't necessarily to start a flame war with Skedar, as it is to get my point across. This is entirely for the sake of continuing a pseudo-discussion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!