Is this game dead

• Why would a game that forces you to grind for 50 hours to have a chance at a +12 gear be de-

...oh wait...

Well game like this exist only to milk money, it was made like this.

That is why I wanted to change upgrade system with hard work way than pure RNG shit that almost not even 1 MMO use anymore, editing it a bit and make it less RNG based.

You will need more stones in order to get higher levels, like 5 stones from +0 to +1 with 100% success rate, +2 would be 20 stones and 99% success rate, or +10 50 stones and 90% success rate and ofc 75 stones for +15 with 85% success rate.

Soo if you ever fail, you simply have extreme bad luck.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sup, Ice! So are you saying this type of upgrade system isn't even being considered? Daenos has to know that it needs to change, right?

• Sup, Ice! So are you saying this type of upgrade system isn't even being considered? Daenos has to know that it needs to change, right?

Nah, any new ideas that would change game for better, gets shuts down soon someone suggest them but who knows, maybe Daneos would start to care about them in future and maybe even consider few of them.

Right now, I doubt that would happen.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Man, that idea with lot of stones = high upgrades is bullsh*t. Sounds nice, but doesn't work.

Rich ppl will get +15 first, rest will follow up sooner or later resulting in enitre server being +15 lmao.

That suggestion dies once you put in the factor "time". And yes, you could make it 200 stones to get 40% chance +15. Won't matter. Cuz after some "time" you'll have +15. Also by decresing the chances you step right back into RNG.

Does Upgrade need serious change? Some say yes, i say no. It needs a little change for sure. But the suggestions so far just suck xD

Same for the suggestion Iceman wrote above. ;(

I thought a little about it and couldn't come up with anything good either.

But in this case:

Me + time to get a lot of stones = +15 (after some "time"). (F2P).

Casher + buying all stones = +15. (after some "time" but in their case shorter than F2P ppl)

Won't work.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• SumTingWong I don't like people like you.

I mean sure I can't hate you since you are my buddy damn it lol but damn.

Unless you guys accept fact that this game is almost dead and cashers will get even this way +15 gear then what the chicken xD.

Still it would have some of RNG in it as I said, there is chance to fail and you need tons of stones.

Let people have decent gears, decent upgraded if they grind, but trust me, no one wants to grind for 1-2 months and end up with max +9 or +10, while casher can for 1 month get +15.

Unless you bring game on level where everyone can be decent, well you can shut it down.

Still I just give example of stones you need, they can be increased and ofc stones should be removed out of cash shop.

This way cashers would simply buy stones from farmers if they want to sell them and with damage formula changed back, where it is based only on damage/defense and not on upgrade level, then it will be fine.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• He does have a point though. If it takes more stones to upgrade something the price of the stones will also rise by a lot.

• Cashers will get high upgrades either way so what's so bad about letting f2p players be on a similar level? I suggested a different upgrade system before and nothing happened. The current upgrade system is retarded and when someone disagrees with what you suggest they instantly attack you and try to shut down your suggestion with things that make no sense ?.

• Cashers will get high upgrades either way so what's so bad about letting f2p players be on a similar level? I suggested a different upgrade system before and nothing happened. The current upgrade system is retarded and when someone disagrees with what you suggest they instantly attack you and try to shut down your suggestion with things that make no sense ?.

It's not like Daneos ever listens to suggestions anyway

• He does have a point though. If it takes more stones to upgrade something the price of the stones will also rise by a lot.

Cashers will get high upgrades either way so what's so bad about letting f2p players be on a similar level? I suggested a different upgrade system before and nothing happened. The current upgrade system is retarded and when someone disagrees with what you suggest they instantly attack you and try to shut down your suggestion with things that make no sense ?.

Well yea but only if Bot's are handled.

It's not like Daneos ever listens to suggestions anyway

Ofc he doesn't, he really do not have that much time but he knows what is going on around thx to team.

Still, even tho if he doesn't listen or agree to some of us suggestions and if he give/make even better changes than we suggested, I would be happy af. lol

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Daqjuan James wrote: It's not like Daneos ever listens to suggestions anyway

Ofc he doesn't, he really do not have that much time but he knows what is going on around thx to team.

Still, even tho if he doesn't listen or agree to some of us suggestions and if he give/make even better changes than we suggested, I would be happy af. lol

" not that much time " check the forum for 10 minutes is not much time lmao

but yeah hes kinda busy sniffing coca from YOUR money LOL

dont defend that useless idiot he just dont give a shit he would have the time easy

• I really don't understand why ppl wanna have everyone go +15. What do you wanna do with a Game in which all the players are +12 or above? Like what do you wanna do ingame? Plat pvp until time comes for Budo/Dojo? Cuz you can literally throw away the PvE part. Why farm when i have +12 sh*t or more...on multiple chars?

People will finish end game content fast and easy. And yes, you could adjust it to make it more difficult BUT the result will still be the same after some time. People having everything they wanted. What then? Only option is PvP. Then just go ahead and make Daneos change the game into Xenoverse like fight game.

Throw away the PvE part completely. People start with lvl 70 and two sets of +8 gear and right effects. You want better EQ? PvP! Win fights to get points and buy your EQ with those points. You want Dogis and Dogi balls? PvP! Win fights to earn points! You want other cash shop items? PvP! Get them points, go to the f*cking NPC (which are all filled with the entire Cash Shop items and EQ etc.) and get what your heart desires! F*ck it. Let's go PvP fun server and enjoy the game for about 3 months and then let it die!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I really don't understand why ppl wanna have everyone go +15. What do you wanna do with a Game in which all the players are +12 or above? Like what do you wanna do ingame? Plat pvp until time comes for Budo/Dojo? Cuz you can literally throw away the PvE part. Why farm when i have +12 sh*t or more...on multiple chars?

People will finish end game content fast and easy. And yes, you could adjust it to make it more difficult BUT the result will still be the same after some time. People having everything they wanted. What then? Only option is PvP. Then just go ahead and make Daneos change the game into Xenoverse like fight game.

Throw away the PvE part completely. People start with lvl 70 and two sets of +8 gear and right effects. You want better EQ? PvP! Win fights to get points and buy your EQ with those points. You want Dogis and Dogi balls? PvP! Win fights to earn points! You want other cash shop items? PvP! Get them points, go to the f*cking NPC (which are all filled with the entire Cash Shop items and EQ etc.) and get what your heart desires! F*ck it. Let's go PvP fun server and enjoy the game for about 3 months and then let it die!

You really think that now, no one have +10?

Ohh wait, you want that game be empty? Ahh sure.... Sorry about that.

Still you really think that if for +10 you need 50 stones, you can get that in 1 day?

Heck with 50 stones and 20 white stones, you can get +12 or higher for sure, I am just talking about removing big part of RNG.

If you work, you will have decent gear plus market for stones will raise again.

I swear you guys needs to stop to complain why this game is dead when you don't allow any other change.

Btw, you really think that anyone care about PVE part, they care about PVP part because PVE part in this game SUX!

This is the fact, we need to add better PVE Content into game than damn "LETS GRIND 24/7" ... I mean this sux.

What we need is new events, new craft materials.

Even BID's needs to change, instead of drop accessory or weapons, they need to drop craft recipes and craft materials.

Everyone with good party can do, what should be END GAME DUNGEON, in what, week or two and that is it... wth

PVE content in this game is joke, no reward than simply gearing yourself.

Let people who spam it, can craft BID accessory or weapons and sell them.

Let brown boxes drops from bosses too, since they are pure RNG bullshit.

There is tons of stuffs to do to prevent people from leaving this game, but you guys don't allow anything.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!