Patch Notes - October 25th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance
      • Skills that don't need to be appointed to a target (like Storm Strike) can now be used without targets being around the player.
      • Skill "Storm Strike" now gives a 2 second invincibility buff at any level.
      • Skill "Intimidation" changed from Hit Rate to FOC.
        Cooldown: Lv 1 = 32 sec / Lv 2 = 36 sec / Lv 3 = 40 sec.
        Duration: Lv 1, 2 and 3 = 15 seconds.
      • Skill "Yield" changed from CON to Max LP.
      • Skill "Spirited Roar" now decreases Energy Defense by 4%, 5%, 5%, 6%, 6%, 7% & 7%.
      • Passive Skill "Ki Burst" now gives 15, 20, 25, 30 & 38 ENG bonus.
      • The formula for the skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" has been updated.
      • Update:
        - Skill "Storm Strike" RP effect "decrease cooldown" removed.
        - Skill "Storm Strike" cool down duration changed. Lv 1 = 50, Lv 2 = 45, Lv 3 = 38, Lv 4 = 32 & Lv 5 = 25 seconds. Old was 24 Seconds on all levels.
        - The formula for the skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" has been updated again. (A bit nerfed).

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• Very very good patch. However ... What is the new formula?

"The formula for the skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" has been updated."

7875fcb2d398d23f1fce3c4206614384-dcbuhnp.pngJE8Eyc0.png

IGN: Kote Class: 17_small.png Lvl: 60

IGN: Kyta Class: :Ultimate: Lvl: 60

Really?

465a5f064a2f3d10dfab353fb60b7eed.png

This skill has a cd of 24 sec with cdr gear it's 12 sec. With rp decrease 0 sec. Fighter can literally tank all cc bosses without gear. Thanks to aoe dmg he will also generate enough aggro. Only poko and dende need to give him rp.

WP balancing team.

• true words they will be permanent immune.

• i have no idea from what class are those skill, i am UM main only XD

• Skill "Miraculous Fitness" (Ultimate Majin) now gives 40 prop at max level.

that example would be great.

giphy.gif
    Darkthrone - Ultimate Majin
    Memento hömo quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris

Why even give fighter an invincibility buff? They have dodge rate + 2 stuns (nothing you can do against only resist) and low cd

Makes sense...

• DreameR68 , I doubt that Balacing Team would add this without considering all of that, since balancing team is filled with smart people, I doubt they missed this part.

PWIceman3.gif

DBOG_Icon_Copy.jpg Iceman Class:   Shadow Knight 19_small.png

DBOG_Icon_Copy.jpg lceman Class: Dark Warrior 13_small.png

flat_discord_material_like_icon_2_Copy.png Discord:  Iceman#9844

>>>| What's the point of living, if it means throwing away your pride! |<<<

Why even give fighter an invincibility buff? They have dodge rate + 2 stuns (nothing you can do against only resist) and low cd

Makes sense...

this is just OP, remove this invincibility OR the cd rp effect + cap cd at 20 sec

Makes sense...

DreameR68 , I doubt that Balacing Team would add this without considering all of that, since balancing team is filled with smart people, I doubt they missed this part.

im not in favor of several of these change myself too.

But atleast you guys got some fuel to troll forum with now. :thumbup:

Skedar- Ultimate Majin