New CD reduction?

• He seems to write stuff with his feet. I have no idea what he means.

"Player A has 70% CDR, uses a skill with 12 seconds cool down reduction then the 12 seconds are going to be decreased by 70%."
    Decreasing 12 seconds by 70% means subtracting 8.4 seconds from 12, leaving you with a 3.6 seconds cooldown instead of 12 seconds.

Is this how it works?

• Guys. I don't welcome the update at the moment for some reasons, but I can't say I hate it. Spamming some powerful skills has made us easy to play this game, but I have felt it was a bit monotonous/boring. We can find another way to enjoy the game and tactics to clear dungeons. It's too early to complain. In the long run, the game would become more fun with some modifications.

• He seems to write stuff with his feet. I have no idea what he means.

"Player A has 70% CDR, uses a skill with 12 seconds cool down reduction then the 12 seconds are going to be decreased by 70%."
    Decreasing 12 seconds by 70% means subtracting 8.4 seconds from 12, leaving you with a 3.6 seconds cooldown instead of 12 seconds.

Is this how it works?

It seems so.

Edit: No

• Guys. I don't welcome the update at the moment for some reasons, but I can't say I hate it. Spamming some powerful skills has made us easy to play this game, but I have felt it was a bit monotonous/boring. We can find another way to enjoy the game and tactics to clear dungeons. It's too early to complain. In the long run, the game would become more fun with some modifications.

It's not like I have another type of Big bang to clear an high area, or another type of high speed needle, to replace my recent weakness with physical attack. Useless update -.-

Yes you're rigth, but for the fighter is very hard clear a dungeon, actually farm is more difficult for him, i think is my opinión about that. It's not funny for the fighter.

• They are working on everything.

You all complain how auto attack sux, now everyone use auto attack classes.

Since when DBO turn out to be auto attack game?

Like I said, some skills will be taken in consideration.

Skills that are abused and ruin shits, will be affected while skills that are alright, will get RP reduce skills back.

I saw someone say that they can't farm with fighter?

Since when fighter is good farmer? Still as old user of fighter, SM, SK and DW, I never used RP CD unless they are needles.

If you really want to farm with fighter then max storm strike with RP power increase.

Since it doesn't have cast time and you can use it with regular pvp gear.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Its indeed a good update and auto attackers are fine too (There should be a cap tho at 100 or 120). However the update destroyed most of the skills because I am not able to use CDR RP anymore. My skill has a cooldown of 9.6 seconds and the RP CDR says "Reduce Cooldown by 10.0 seconds". When I use it I am stuck and can't use the skill anymore. Therefore the update change has to be mentioned

• Its indeed a good update and auto attackers are fine too (There should be a cap tho at 100 or 120). However the update destroyed most of the skills because I am not able to use CDR RP anymore. My skill has a cooldown of 9.6 seconds and the RP CDR says "Reduce Cooldown by 10.0 seconds". When I use it I am stuck and can't use the skill anymore. Therefore the update change has to be mentioned

Auto attack needs to be nerfed.

I mean why do we need skills anyway? Auto attack makes everything too easy.

It is really noob way, and leave char on auto attack and go on coffeee, when you come back boss is dead.. lame af.

About PVP too, stun or paral and auto attack fk you.

What should be done is simple, nerf auto attack to 90% -100%, nerf auto attack dmg 50-100, if it critic 150 and not 1500 per hit..

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• thats not true, i have a sk 70 , turtle 70 and dende 70: the last update make the dende and pokos very very op... not just the cd. If you combine that with the speed you have infinity stun with antena bean. 2 times to cast before end

right now anti para even @99% takes care of the spamming antenna beam. players just need to be properly geared for pvp a lot of people are writing these complaints and when I see there gear they have 1 set crafted 28 con junk lol with cd gear.

I agree the Cool down change was not needed just like the nerf for thousand slashes these changes are just making pre open beta progress slower than it needs to be.

like since dodge/hitrate and resistance are OKAY per say next priority for dbog should be adding the remaining content like dragonball scramble, budokai, Cellx, Kraken, CC150 etc

balance update should come ever

good cranes can win without a full power thousand slashes. If you rp ball thousand slashes it brings it up to the same power before nerf.

I think there dragons punishment that needs to be fixed before your suggestions to try make dws a bit more viable. (that's my opinion thou but ill admit I have a soft spot for that class).

• The cool down reduction is not necessary to change and we should keep it same as before.

Now the max cool down reduction has changed from 70% to 50%, for some class , just like dende, it is a big problem

In a party, healing is really important so the cool down of the healing skills is the factor to keep the team safe or not.

I suggest setting the max CD rap from 70% to 60% at least or stay at 70% instead of 50%.

• The cool down reduction is not necessary to change and we should keep it same as before.

Now the max cool down reduction has changed from 70% to 50%, for some class , just like dende, it is a big problem

In a party, healing is really important so the cool down of the healing skills is the factor to keep the team safe or not.

I suggest setting the max CD rap from 70% to 60% at least or stay at 70% instead of 50%.

im really happy daneos made it like before to avoid these new bugs but you're kinda right he should has made it atleast 60% cuz 50% is too low for certain classes.

i think the dev team should test things for all classes before doing new changes releated to the status just to avoid nerfing a certain class too much.

• Is already fixed :D, thanks daneos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youre the best!

Yeah! REALLY THANKS!

I prefer cooldown much more than physical attack back...

The cool down reduction is not necessary to change and we should keep it same as before.

Oh, I hope dendes find a way

• I didn't mind the RP CD reduction, but with this new reduced cooldown cap(Having that kinda cooldown meant your gear had to suffer in order to achieve such an amount anyway) there's no point in stacking cooldown already at 71. It makes Plasma Majins and Martial Artists' buffs a luxury rather than something that makes their class stand out. 70% to 50% is much too wide of a jump.....it should either be 70% or 60% at the lowest. It was 50% in TW for a while as well, and it sucked equally much there.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!