<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Turtles and cranes all need slow as it is at 90%. If somebody wants to counter it, just wear movement speed boots and dash to the turtle/crane. Honestly, I don't see the point of nerfing something isn't op and isn't weak either.

We got to stop focusing at the PvP aspect and also look more at the PvE aspect. Still, I guess the debuff is fine if it can be countered. What do you think of my Slow debuff suggestion though?

• We got to stop focusing at the PvP aspect and also look more at the PvE aspect. Still, I guess the debuff is fine if it can be countered. What do you think of my Slow debuff suggestion though?

Slow is actually very useful, it helps turtles against fighters a lot. So adding a secondary speed restrain just doesn't work for me, what would I recommend is increasing the dodge rate of it to 652 or so.

• Slow is actually very useful, it helps turtles against fighters a lot. So adding a secondary speed restrain just doesn't work for me, what would I recommend is increasing the dodge rate of it to 652 or so.

It's true the Dodge reduction is good, but the defense rate reduction, which is even higher, isn't. This is one of the reasons why I opted to replace it with Speed Restrain.

• Turtles and cranes all need slow as it is at 90%. If somebody wants to counter it, just wear movement speed boots and dash to the turtle/crane. Honestly, I don't see the point of nerfing something isn't op and isn't weak either.

Actually, Speed Restrain's calculation is once again bugged. If you have 170% speed(20% movement speed boots+speed up+Super Saiyan)....you're only running at 17% speed instead of the usual 10%. This means for now there's absolutely no point in wearing speed boots or bothering to waste your time with speed buffs/transformations. You're better off wearing DEX and pray it misses, or wear cooldown so you can use Quick Attack sooner.

Oh look, it's those two stats again instead of props~! /passiveaggressiveness

• Actually, Speed Restrain's calculation is once again bugged. If you have 170% speed(20% movement speed boots+speed up+Super Saiyan)....you're only running at 17% speed instead of the usual 10%. This means for now there's absolutely no point in wearing speed boots or bothering to waste your time with speed buffs/transformations. You're better off wearing DEX and pray it misses, or wear cooldown so you can use Quick Attack sooner.

Oh look, it's those two stats again instead of props~! /passiveaggressiveness

lel nerfing a stats because alot of people use it mfw:S

• ------Class Name: All

----Skill or Passive name: Kaio-Ken

--Current skill effect: Increases Attack and Speed, but drains LP/EP (also boosts crit rate through multiplication limit 5)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: With NTL nerfing the crit effect back in retail at 70 cap and the recent nerf of its attack speed, Kaio-Ken has lost a lot of usage with the only bonus worth using it for is a 30% attack boost provided you invest 3 SP into the skill. What I suggest to get its shine back is to rework the crit multiplication. Since the limit of multiplication you can do is 5, it would be reasonable that each multiplication adds 7 crit rate to your overall total. With this, you can add a total of 28 crit rate to your character at x5 Kaio-Ken. This fits the mechanics of the technique itself as Kaio-Ken isn't meant to be used for long, so going x5 for that 28 extra crit would definitely be useful against bosses or powerful mobs that you need the extra push for. Obviously, this wouldn't have any effect in PvP as multiplying takes time and leaves you at your opponent's mercy.

• ------Item/Stat Name: Turtle Book

--Current item effect/value: Gender - specific

--How you wanna change that item effect or value: Can we not? Currently the way it is, female hermits have a HUGE advantage to males, and unless the item is being reworked, I am strongly for making the maxed RP effect be applied to both genders. It is extremely anti-fun in any game for mechanics to be gender-locked. Whoever came up with that idea has a narrow mindset. It is unfair that I should be punished for not wanting to stare at a loli the whole time I play.

• ------Class Name: All

----Skill or Passive name: Kaio-Ken

--Current skill effect: Increases Attack and Speed, but drains LP/EP (also boosts crit rate through multiplication limit 5)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:give speed boost like before

also i suggest to rework all classes and make them with a specific role

Human:DPS

Namek warrior;tank

Namek dragon clan: healer

Majin;Support for buffs or dps

as the game it is now,namekian doo too much dps,and majin too little.so for make again "colorful" party speed need get nerfed and classes should do what they was supposed to do.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PizzapieDBO/videos this was good balance.chek his video for make an idea

also this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/masterneji21/videos

• So you basically make a Kaio-Ken suggestion after mine to revert its attack speed boost. Honestly, I think it's fine. Yeah it nerfs speed parties a bit, but it shouldn't overshadow Super Saiyan in that area.

Also reworking the classes would take a hell of a lot of time, effort, and resources. They're fine as they are in terms of roles.

• they are not fine for me

turtle should do more damage

crane need lost in time back

spin should have 8 sec cooldown with rp

swordman should do more danage if hit from back

fighter should do a lot less damage and have bleed back,aòso should dodge a lot

karma should have skill lock nerfed

plasma should do double dmg

dw need more damage

sk need get bleed nerfed by a lot

poko is ok

healer is ok

ssj give 30% speed,kaioken should give 20% or 25%

atm you dont need humans,plasma,dw for dunegons.a full speed party will always make it.

my suggestion is to remove % object,like crit% and speed%,this will balance game more and make game more enjoyable,since no more crazy crits for pvp,but also sk bleed need be nerfed.also make again scouter chip like before.those are my opinions and i dont think is hard to implement them.oh and forgot also giant namek should be like ssj and finish when u finish EP not 10 minute

• Not to be harsh, but do you even understand what you're asking?

• Well do you realize how badly balanced this game is? I mean honestly if I had to rate this game in terms of balance for PvP/PvE I would rate it a 6/10. Balancing this game is more than just buffing DW, GC, and Plasma. What would you rate it in your honest opinion?

3 out of 10, and yes I'm well aware of how badly balanced the game is. I played retail in 60 cap as well as 70 cap and I got to see how badly NTL is at balancing.

• I agree the game was terribly balanced, a huge part of it being it's huge focus on RNG. ..most of the damage came from crits, which were completely determined by luck. Everything revolved around stats like DEX, FOC, anti-crit, status defense, etc....all just to push the game's RNG factors to your favor.

It's no surprise everyone always favored Kaioken, attack speed, and props. Kaioken would tell the crit-RNG to go kill itself. "Attack speed"-users attacked so often a few misses/noncrits wouldn't decide an entire game for them. While props were just an all-around useful PvE boost to speed up battles and prolong your life. It didn't protect you from curses, didn't boost those massive 100%+ dmg criticals, or dodge attacks ENTIRELY....but there was no RNG involved, so it was reliable.

....ironically, look at what's gotten nerfed....

Well, as far as PVE's concerned.....just remember, in retail's endgame, we had permacritting Kaioken attack speed parties where every class was a DPS with +12/+15 gear thanks to tickets....and people STILL couldn't beat everything consistently. I'm all for a difficulty boost and longevity, but let's not do it by forcing players to be overly dependent on RNG. We can balance Kaioken and buff SSJ to not look worthless in comparison like it was in retail (and thus not make every other class suffer for that transformation's sake...) , attack speed's already been balanced quite well, and properties.....well, I dare anyone to bring me proof that props were ever unbalanced in DBO. Good luck with that~

• I do actually agree with these points. Very good suggestion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!