drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• me too,as it is Now you need cash for get good upgrade.im for a upgrade system that take more time for have good upgrade,not a gambling system that make you lose what you earn.as it is Now people is forced to buy already upgrade items for not lose what they earn.

People aren't "forced" to buy upgraded gear with the current system. It's just a cheaper (maybe?) and lazier option.

• cheaper=forced if you want to be competitve.as i say before you guys need open your eyes and understand that this system somply cant work.is a gamble formula user for f2p games that make casher be on top and f2p players archive same resultats after Maybe 1 year of grinding or with botting.i understand who bot.if upgrade Will be really something that Will make you work for get a reward Will be less bots and more people with good upgrade competitive.atm most people even dont attempt upgrade just get money and buy bugged +15 items.ask why.this game need a balanced rewarding system if want to be fair.othervise Will just be a competiton of who have the bigger wallet for cash.as i say 200 Stones used and finish with a +4 isnt a good deal or a system that can work

• I noticed most of you speak like u guys excpect the stuff u sugeesting to occur in pob, like that guy who sugessted to make white stones drop from ud mobs!!! plz guys consider the current state of the game before making any comments. White stones and p2w stuff as mentioned before will be avaiable in OB by other means ( mostly token shop ) and not just white stones but other items as well.

Also u have to consider that OB is very close. I mean look around and u will notice that the team has nearly fixed everything and just few stuff need to be tested ( "kid party" budokai, stability...etc. )

about upgrade system and U70 stones, I still support my last opinion

Actually, i have more suggestions to add:-

- Adding U35-U60 in the token shop except the end-game Ustones ( This suggestion is optional )

the reason i made this suggestion is that in OB there might be more levels like 75-80-85-90 as mentioned before by gm behaviour when he/she made that new dogi or items thread. Which makes us to shed the light on the fact that we will have to grind for more stones and new gear everytime they increase cap level by 5. That tells us that U70 is not end-game gear cuz there might be more and thats why i suggested my previous selection.

Or maybe no need to apply the last selection and just increase U70 stones drop rate ( from dragon ball drop rate ) to be similar to U60s and that once Lv 75 or 80 is released.

Regards,

• i Think upgrade system should be not make you lose what you earn.if upgrade fail item should stay the same not go down.i m fine even use 100 Stones but not get downgrade then try with current system and get back to 0.i try with 200 Stones and cant even pass +11.think it if Will be Level 70 Stones.

• i Think upgrade system should be not make you lose what you earn.if upgrade fail item should stay the same not go down.i m fine even use 100 Stones but not get downgrade then try with current system and get back to 0.i try with 200 Stones and cant even pass +11.think it if Will be Level 70 Stones.

nah there is enough llvl 70 players with +15 iitems in this game the upgrade is such easier then the tw one the staff have just too reconsider the CS items and look for a way to get them on faming or ..ect but it is too early atm just bee patient

• even in tw my friend was impossibile.for make +15 item my friend cashed 800 dollars.on bid site you was can get +15 for 300 dollars.upgrade need becomes something that Will give you only incentive for try more and be the best,not a thing that of you are unlucky need start over.this system Will be ok only if White Stones Will be dropable or in token shop.

• guys you dont really get bored of discussing this subject about drop rate of stones???only bot users can get progress to this game..If you grinding for 10 hours per day(i was doing that one period) then you should start,new game,because even if you grind for that long,you wont be able to improve your character ..because YOU WONT GET BETTER AT THIS GAME if you are not a BOT USER....just play for fun and dont try to improve..because its really waste of time for this game.So take it easy and wait for the wipe until all these bot users get PERMANT BAN so the game can be playable again..cheers

• guys you dont really get bored of discussing this subject about drop rate of stones???only bot users can get progress to this game..If you grinding for 10 hours per day(i was doing that one period) then you should start,new game,because even if you grind for that long,you wont be able to improve your character ..because YOU WONT GET BETTER AT THIS GAME if you are not a BOT USER....just play for fun and dont try to improve..because its really waste of time for this game.So take it easy and wait for the wipe until all these bot users get PERMANT BAN so the game can be playable again..cheers

and this because upgrade is too hard,need be done better...

• Some ppl here fail to see the ingame economic part with all this "make upgrade easier" or "easier stone drops pls" bullsh*t.

You see, with no break option, over time the server will be full with EQ stuff. Most people will have their stuff together and won't need to buy any EQ anymore. And with no break option they will just need a good amount of stones, which they will get easy with your suggestion to make stone drop easier. Soooo...no break option means only thing to be "afraid" of is downgrade which is no real struggle since you will have stones to spam upgrade. You will get +15 waaaayyy to easy.

Now, most ppl have their stuff with pretty good upgrades ...+10 or more. This will be a problem for people who wanna make money. They can't really sell EQ cuz most of the ppl already have their sh*t. Only players who are new on the server will need EQ. But they won't really be able to make money to buy things. So EQ prices will eventually drop (like KR version at the end of DBO). And since everyone will want to upgrade their stuff as soon as possible, stone prices will reach to a high price at the beginning. After ppl having their things done, it may drop really low. At the very end it we will reach a point where EQ and stone prices will be low af and have ppl running around with +15. New players will face mostly ppl with +15 stuff.

Don't know about you guys but this looks like the server will be a fun server where ppl get easy +15 sh*t. And this means the game will suck and pretty much will be dead.

My opinion:

- keep the break option. Sucks to lose your item you've put money and time into but it's needed for the economy. Try white stone

- increase the stone drops outside of UDs slightly! Not too much cuz it will suck.

Now i know that there are ppl who will pretty much hate the things i wrote here or just don't wanna accept it. Well. I see your point and i get it. But you all want it easier cuz you are LAZY af! And mad that you can't get sh*t done in an easy game like DBO. You might've lost your stuff a couple times but it's still no reason to make the game easier than it already is. <X

DBO is and was always an easy game. Don't understand why ppl wanna make it even easier.

Also this is just my opinion and how i see things. You can ignore it if you want to...:saint:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• And i say again the same things,who cares if all got +15.even now nobody sell gear but just stone or really high upgraded gear.also keep in mind is a private server.what is the difference of keep it how is now and make ppl cash for get gear,because face the truth I never see a f2p player with a really good gear,or make a upgrade that make you work hard and earn upgrade?atleast we will don't see people who don't know how to play with +15.Oh and btw something need to change,as I say before open your eyes this system exist for make your wallet lighter,not for be fun.also you know how the economy will be blocked?people will sell in-game gear for real money and keep bottling hard.this means less people will cash,less money from the server.white stones is a cash shop item,that need to be removed with downgrade of your gear.we are in 2017,I think that game with downgrade mechanic doesn't even exist more.even upgrade gear in marvel future fight is better...and is a mobile game.there you don't lose your items and is not that all have +20 and awakened char...so I don't really see the point of your post.economy is already bad and will only get worse until things of upgrade doesn't change.and as I say in another post if the game want to survive upgrade need be user friendly.all +15?who cares that's the goal of everybody better PvP will be more balanced,you guys need see it from this point of viuw

• Also the upgrade and the economy was way better old way

No u stones just hoi poi stones used for all gear for all level

Normal hoi poi +1 pure stone to +1 to +3

Core stone that prevent breaking and make max downgrade your item to +6

You was can craft hoi poi from dunegons items drop.stone was cost 300.000 normal 2.000.000 pure.some quest was give pure.core stone binded and unsellable in cash shop only.most people was have +9/+12.economy was good and nobody complaining right now.i wish the old system will be back Sirab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!