kaio-ken speed needs to increase yes or no poll so vote plz

• should kaioken speed increase 80

1. yes it should increase (60) 75%
    2. no it stays the same my good man (20) 25%

ok guys i have to be honest with you speed sucks for kaio-ken i tested it out on a poko lvl 70 with max speed and its not as good as it used to be 20% - 5% not that's not good if you was going to decrease at least put it to 15-18% that would be good odds that why the dendas and pokos need the kaio-ken for there speed and the karmas as well and the fighters to they have there speed buff and thunder and super saiyan but the cooldown for super saiyan is 1 hour and thunder doesn't last for even a min so kaio-ken speed needs to increase so it can be useful again to those classes it was fun and fair if you want the game to be just as good as taiwan that kaio-ken speed needs to increase because i know kaioken speed didn't suck that much so i will make a poll if it should increase or not it up to you guys my fellow DBOG members and friends thanks for reading and hope you vote and have a good day:thumbup::thumbup:8)8)

• I kinda get that ppl want it back to how it was but atm i like the way it is since atk speed pretty much f*cked DBO back then :D

If you want kaioken the way it was before then i wanna have an atk speed cap.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think that kaioken attack speed need to be increased only by 5% more. By this way Kaio gives you a +10% attack speed at max (a half that given before the nerfed update). This would be suficient.

Other way (a little OP depends how you look) is to increase attack speed by 5% for extra kaio that you use (x1= 5%, x2=10%, x3=15% ,x4= 20% and x5= 25%) because for 1grade you use the drain LP is enormous but with a healer you will be able to use (by this way you be able to use high speed but in less time until you LP be consumed).

I'm a player with a poko and karma in DBO TW and current DBO.

• I think that kaioken attack speed need to be increased only by 5% more. By this way Kaio gives you a +10% attack speed at max (a half that given before the nerfed update). This would be suficient.

Other way (a little OP depends how you look) is to increase attack speed by 5% for extra kaio that you use (x1= 5%, x2=10%, x3=15% ,x4= 20% and x5= 25%) because for 1grade you use the drain LP is enormous but with a healer you will be able to use (by this way you be able to use high speed but in less time until you LP be consumed).

I'm a player with a poko and karma in DBO TW and current DBO.

Actually this is a good suggestion.

• With Kaioken every race can now achieve 97% speed if they have 26% attack speed gear and a speed party.(Poko+Karma)

Humans can reach max speed if they go Super Saiyan instead, which is 3 times as fast.(11ms vs 33ms) This way humans are encouraged to fulfill their role as DPS, and a CC150 party won't as easily consist of only Namekians+Majins.

If Daneos increased Kaioken's speed by even 2% now, it'd triple all class' max attack speed damage, with even a healer/buffer doing the same damage as humans. So do you see how carefully thought out this 5% number was?

EDIT: Apparently speed got nerfed to 100ms in the background recently. Speed cap is 91% now for 1100 gloves, 92% for 1220 gloves, and 93% for 1400 staffs. That means the entire point I've made here is moot.

• With Kaioken every race can now achieve 97% speed if they have 26% attack speed gear and a speed party.(Poko+Karma)

Humans can reach max speed if they go Super Saiyan instead, which is 3 times as fast.(11ms vs 33ms) This way humans are encouraged to fulfill their role as DPS, and a CC150 party won't as easily consist of only Namekians+Majins.

If Daneos increased Kaioken's speed by even 2% now, it'd triple all class' max attack speed damage, with even a healer/buffer doing the same damage as humans. So do you see how carefully thought out this 5% number was?

I once said that it would be cool if Kaioken had different stats for each race, for example, Majins would have so much more critical damage and a bit more hit rate and crit rate, Nameks would have the highest critrate and hit rate and of course critical damage a bit, and humans should have speed by at least 20% but a bit less of crit rate and hit rate compared to other races. But this is just silly a little bit. Still, would be cool to see them having different aditions.

• first they can spam antena beam and do u imagine what lvl3 KK would do with antena beam spam?2nd they dont boost SM SK etc classes maybe a bit but im not sure they gona use 3sp on KK

you are crying for the paralysis spam of a poko or dende but you know that there are accessories to reduce the time of it and that are too easy to obtain?

With 40% antiparalysis would be enough, so you should not complain. Another way would be to use % resistance rings or earrings. There are many ways to get rid of it.

• you are crying for the paralysis spam of a poko or dende but you know that there are accessories to reduce the time of it and that are too easy to obtain?

With 40% antiparalysis would be enough, so you should not complain. Another way would be to use % resistance rings or earrings. There are many ways to get rid of it.

damn. u just dont get it right? if kaioken speed will increase not every class is going to get boost bc they dont use KK and it will overpower some classes. so pls stop talking shit.

• damn. u just dont get it right? if kaioken speed will increase not every class is going to get boost bc they dont use KK and it will overpower some classes. so pls stop talking shit.

First of all I'm not talking shit as you say everything I say makes a lot of sense. If you do not want paralysis use an accessory against it. As for the speed of attack, I think that 20% of before is very exaggerated and with a decrease to 10% would be enough. jack keep respect for others if you also want to be respected.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!