The game becomes 100% cash shoper

• I don't have a problem with anyone who want to support the server, Its the fact that your actively ignoring the huge advantage casher have over Free 2 Players with players posting videos of them upgrading with 100 stones and getting only +0 or video of them cashing and making around 4B in a matter of seconds. But yea those players obviously have to "try harder" or "get gud" to compete with casher according to you bro

yeah that true but it doesn't change the facts one single bit because I would still get more boxes and zeni cashing then slaving 10 hours on a game to achieve 1 brown on each one of my accounts.

What you fail to understand is how an economy works. Do you remember the massive zeni duplication bug? That caused what is known as INFLATION. Inflation increased the price of goods because it's the devaluation of a currency. In OB, there won't be massive amounts of ZENI. Without this currency, who will the "cashers" sell goods to? Eg. I'm not selling boxes for 2kk at the start of OB, i'm saving em for when they're worth 50kk to make 25x the cash because to me that's more. See the point? The price of goods change based on the supply of both the good and the currency. OK

Now let's look at all the things Daneos has been doing in order to ensure that the primary source of important items is from actual content:

Dogi Balls from CCBD

Seal Coins from CCBD

Stones up to 55 in Token Store

Boxes from Boss Event

White Stone Drops

RARE dogi ball from cc100

XP Boosters in Token Store

etc

etc

etc

etc

Should I continue? Instead of crying about cashing giving an advantage, perhaps you should instead think of creative ways that content can be implemented in the game without the cash shop in order to make the game less P2W and suggest them?

• I am almost quitting the game. Everyone is going Bid and I can't, because I'm fighter, I spent all my day trying to find a party (Jeez, we just need one tanker and one healer), then I became mad because I couldn't find one, in a fail of judgement I brought 350kk in u60 purples, lost my +11 stick (yes, it was a lvl.60 stick, but it was a nice one) with 8 fails and 1 broken. I'm not more finding any stones with farm too, I was killing in one hit with my +11, but even in hours I was getting only u65s (less than 4 or 5).

Did you secretly decreased drop rate or something?

• I am almost quitting the game. Everyone is going Bid and I can't, because I'm fighter, I spent all my day trying to find a party (Jeez, we just need one tanker and one healer), then I became mad because I couldn't find one, in a fail of judgement I brought 350kk in u60 purples, lost my +11 stick (yes, it was a lvl.60 stick, but it was a nice one) with 8 fails and 1 broken. I'm not more finding any stones with farm too, I was killing in one hit with my +11, but even in hours I was getting only u65s (less than 4 or 5).

I think that fighter can even do more dmg then turtle with full atk speed (not testet but if I look at the base values it seems like that).

Just go atk speed + crit (if you have enough atk speed also crit dmg) + full prop

• It doesn't matter if there 2kk ea or 50kk ea the overwhelming advantage to cashing is still there.

I suggest a few of those updates you listed and I post suggestion for this game almost every other week. The best way to get things fix or changed is by having good discussion here on forums so no one crying over here.

• It doesn't matter if there 2kk ea or 50kk ea the overwhelming advantage to cashing is still there.

I suggest a few of those updates you listed and I post suggestion for this game almost every other week. The best way to get things fix or changed is by having good discussion here on forums so no one crying over here.

OK but what you fail to understand is this thread is complaining that the game is becoming more p2w when in fact it's becoming less p2w. It's a process.

/Thread

• OK but what you fail to understand is this thread is complaining that the game is becoming more p2w when in fact it's becoming less p2w. It's a process.

/Thread

u didn't understood know u get more items by cashing some $ or £ but the p2w aspect is still here since a f2p player to get boxes he need to farm for a weeks dude to get 20 boxe and then get shitty stat sadly

• This looks more like a blessing than a curse. Also rank 1 is easier to get in DBOG, in the original DBO it was a lot more rare, chance of getting it with just a couple of tokens was so rare I only heard of 1 player getting it with like 5 coins and I played since KR, here in DBOG that's common.

• [infobox][OFF-TOPIC]
    [/infobox]

[infobox]Ok, I really need to thank everyone of you for keeping thread and posts in it on topic. [/infobox]

[infobox]Finaly you guys proved that you can respect/follow rules and discuss/debate in civil way. [/infobox]

[infobox]Once again, thank you guys for this. [/infobox]

[infobox][/infobox]

On-topic: Like I said before, wagu machine isn't fixed and it can be changed on community demand but still you need to take pro and cons for it. If there is nothing worth in it to take, people won't donate and support server.

We need to take the best solution for all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• we are not saying that u guys should remouve all intersting things in the wagu cuz we know that would kill the server obviously , just make the things that u get in cash shop a bit more easier to obtain in the F2P way the main think is that brown boxes u guys have many solution like :

- make the drop devile coins from majin 100 % and possibilty to drop like from 1 to 3 per mob

- increase the spawn rate of the fat majins

- decrease the number of the gold coins for 1 boxe

- make it obtainable in bids ( bids mobs ) but increase the number of the mobs ( gold chest would bee welcome too )

- make the quest stackable so we can take it many times

this won't affect the number of peopole who would " Donate " to get the boxe quicker and easier also u may noticed that there is more intersting things in CP like fly skill ( wich by the way u guy should decrease the price so peopole would find it worth to purshase) cc ticket the dogi balls rare and legendary one's the rare dogis and in the future maybe add the silver boxes why not add the lvl 33 popo even the lvl 70 popo ( it would become best seller thought mee make it a bit expensive ^^ ) i have tons of ideas for cash shop i know that i go a bit of topic but i think u understood what ii meant

NOTICE : the only thing that i think it shouldn't bee in cash shop it's the upgrade stones cuz it's rediculos ( talkiing about the upgrade not white ) Hope u will undertand mee

• The main issue is how stones are in waguwagu machine, it'd be much better for F2P players if they weren't, here is why. Cashers will cash and use waguwagu machine, he will then sell brown boxes, dogis, etc. for loads of zenni. Farmers will then farm for stones and sell them to the cashers. It's a win-win.

Buhu people who rely on a luck class shouldnt complain

• I have posted this on another thread regarding the gold for brown box. Daneos already confirmed that the price will change after open beta is released. Once the price is change to a reasonable gold for brown box numbeI think this will solve the rest of the majin issues you have noted.

I'm doubtful that Daneos would make brown boxes just drop from a fat majin but who knows its a good idea regardless.

I'm also doubtful that Daneos would make the quest stackable. Majority of the quest in this game excluding 50s quest give exp and rewards that are suitable for the level that your are at when u receive them. It could be possible that we can change the exp on quest that the "terrible" 50s give.

Also note that not all of papaya's quest have been fixed yet when they are it wont feel as much of a grind as it currently is.

Ill check with the team about making some bids drop brown boxes.

Note any changes if they are decided upon will take time before anything will be implemented some maynot be implement until after preopen beta

regards boxbox

• i have an off-Topic that i'am willing to ask you from a while now : dude do the staff decide somthing with daneos or it's daneos who decide in all things ? i'am sure that i'am not the only one who is trying to know !!

• The cash shop's fine as it is. Would mildly prefer buying actual dogis rather than playing the lottery, I feel like I already do that enough with upgrading and dodges, but whatever, luxuries. For the F2P people it's a huge step forward.

I'm doubtful that Daneos would make brown boxes just drop from a fat majin but who knows its a good idea regardless.

I'm also doubtful that Daneos would make the quest stackable. Majority of the quest in this game excluding 50s quest give exp and rewards that are suitable for the level that your are at when u receive them. It could be possible that we can change the exp on quest that the "terrible" 50s give.

Also note that not all of papaya's quest have been fixed yet when they are it wont feel as much of a grind as it currently is.

He was talking only about the world boss quest. With the quest already complete, killing majins only gets you the occasional silver coin since you can't accept ANOTHER world boss quest. If you could stack them, you could spare up multiple gold coin rewards rather than having to wait for the world boss each time.

• The cash shop's fine as it is. Would mildly prefer buying actual dogis rather than playing the lottery, I feel like I already do that enough with upgrading and dodges, but whatever, luxuries. For the F2P people it's a huge step forward.

He was talking only about the world boss quest. With the quest already complete, killing majins only gets you the occasional silver coin since you can't accept ANOTHER world boss quest. If you could stack them, you could spare up multiple gold coin rewards rather than having to wait for the world boss each time.

And to make it fair u can't reward them all in one boss so u will have to kill the boss multiple time to reward

• the box from boss event is Equipment box not brown box !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!