PvP Steroids

• correction: no1 killed Sendoku just bc he kd all out of ring. He would be dead in plat 1vs1 vs all sk he fought in budokai, we all saw that sk's had full lp while sendoku was barely standing

• First of all, why are you coming up with those random spells and basedamage increases?

Those are just examples

Second all classes were balanced over years by experienced game designers,

Are you really making the argument that over the years the balance got better and better? Seriously? You come on my thread after being trashed in the cash shop thread and you comeback with this? I'll spare you for now... actually no, I lied.

Every class has it's pros and cons for example the DW is total trash in partybudokai whereas in solo he has better chances after prelims. Fighter is good in both party and solo, while turtle is only good in party. So Fighters and Turtles are a high risk high reward class. Either you are lucky and wipe them out with some skills or you are oneshot by any tank. So there is no need to nerf the damage aspects of any of the mentioned classes.

What you just described was a heavily RNG PvP meta, then followed it up with no changes need to be made. One thing is needing to be pampered by cash shop but to have the brain of a baby too? Also DW is better in party budokai than in 1v1 I actually tried that class, you clearly don't know what you're talking about here and you clearly don't know what you're talking about on the other thread.

Also AntiMitfive if the only change to SK was steal life being set to a number they'd still be very strong, want to know how I know? It was already done when it was bugged, and honestly, they did completely fine with it at a set number because they're just that broken. Another thing, SK is one of those classes people choose when they can't play harder classes, and while Karma and Female turtles can counter SK that doesn't mean SK isn't broken.

• Those are just examples

Are you really making the argument that over the years the balance got better and better? Seriously? You come on my thread after being trashed in the cash shop thread and you comeback with this? I'll spare you for now... actually no, I lied.

What you just described was a heavily RNG PvP meta, then followed it up with no changes need to be made. One thing is needing to be pampered by cash shop but to have the brain of a baby too? Also DW is better in party budokai than in 1v1 I actually tried that class, you clearly don't know what you're talking about here and you clearly don't know what you're talking about on the other thread.

Also AntiMitfive if the only change to SK was steal life being set to a number they'd still be very strong, want to know how I know? It was already done when it was bugged, and honestly, they did completely fine with it at a set number because they're just that broken. Another thing, SK is one of those classes people choose when they can't play harder classes, and while Karma and Female turtles can counter SK that doesn't mean SK isn't broken.

lol, you are saying I got trashed xD?
    Because im not arguing with imbeciles i got trashed ok.
    Basically the only argument you got is "i played kr and i lose to other people, balance pvp cuz i suck".

• every class can be countered with correct gear/strategy.

No, were not turning this thread into a debate whether or not PvP is perfectly fine or not. It's been well established by most players in game that there's a problem how 1. classes are unbalanced 2. how rng PvP is 3. how PvP needs to take more skill.

lol, you are saying I got trashed xD?
    Because im not arguing with imbeciles i got trashed ok.
    Basically the only argument you got is "i played kr and i lose to other people, balance pvp cuz i suck".

I'm trying to balance this game and make it take skill, because I suck? Yeah makes perfect sense, you're making yourself sound real smart right now.

• No, were not turning this thread into a debate whether or not PvP is perfectly fine or not. It's been well established by most players in game that there's a problem how 1. classes are unbalanced 2. how rng PvP is 3. how PvP needs to take more skill.

I'm trying to balance this game and make it take skill, because I suck? Yeah makes perfect sense, you're making yourself sound real smart right now.

aha randomly suggesting to nerf glasscannon classes at their only good spot is balancing.
    Thanks for your valuable time.

• now try to remember how he killed the karmas and your good to go.

Besides, now with recent update, most classes can just stun karma before they stun you.

btw, good how you compare other turtles that have 100+ ping with divine, the probably best geared turtle if not player on tw2 and ping at ~3. And besides his gear his mechanics where outstanding aswell. Can't bring examples like this, thats just senseless.

• correction: no1 killed Sendoku just bc he kd all out of ring. He would be dead in plat 1vs1 vs all sk he fought in budokai, we all saw that sk's had full lp while sendoku was barely standing

You were watching but you didn't see anything.

Only reason why Sendoku had less HP than SK, that is because he mostly didn't use any skill, only speed weapons and auto attack to collect RP balls and ring them out.

If you check just once when he used DP, he almost regain full HP and those SK were +15, while he ain't.

One more, SK is only class in-game that does not need any touch, you will see when DPS classes gear with legendary gears.

No one, I see no one here complain about MA classes, since they just need stun and 1 skill to kill almost every class, beside full prop and buffed Ultimate majin and SK if they block critics, if not, they are dead.

Problem here is broken "one shot system", karma skill lock, maybe DW buff and Chef EP skill (edit it to be good but not OP).

One more Sirab , don't get wrong idea, you can suggest class balance that may or may not be taken (you do not do any "class balance") and added while we reach balance stage and everyone had their chance for suggestions in Balance thread soo I really don't see point in this thread but as long thread is clean, without flame and of course with good suggestion, I don't mind to exist.

Just little warning, please keep everything in one thread than duplicate them or clone them, I will need to close them.

Thank you.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Turtle is dealing high dmg while not beeing able to take any dmg.

How is lowering crit dmg and giving fast cd or a bit better scatter shot called balance?

After the "balance" I just recieve high dmg and am able to do low dmg more often if I somehow make it to survive that long?

Take away the dmg and give survivability thats the only thing that would be logically fair.

And that would be the first step to make every class the same just looking different.

I feel like you that pvp is greatly unbalanced atm but I rather have the base stats balanced then switching skills from retail dbo tw.

Compared to tw the kames already dealing way less dmg.

• oEffy My changes are meant to be all or nothing, so fighter's needles wouldn't one shot, meaning also you're harder to kill. With this meta you'll actually be able to build your armor to consistently tank a fighter's combo. Also Turtle is supposed to be a glass cannon so something like making their defense buffs great kinda defeats their true role.

One more, SK is only class in-game that does not need any touch, you will see when DPS classes gear with legendary gears.No one, I see no one here complain about MA classes, since they just need stun and 1 skill to kill almost every class, beside full prop and buffed Ultimate majin and SK if they block critics, if not, they are dead.

Problem here is broken "one shot system", karma skill lock, maybe DW buff and Chef EP skill (edit it to be good but not OP).

So what you're suggesting is make this game even more SKOnline, by merely nerfing everything but SK? Also SKs do have a problem, which Josh explained well, again, were not going to repeat ourselves time after time again why SK needs changes.

• You were watching but you didn't see anything.

Only reason why Sendoku had less HP than SK, that is because he mostly didn't use any skill, only speed weapons and auto attack to collect RP balls and ring them out.

If you check just once when he used DP, he almost regain full HP and those SK were +15, while he ain't.

You do realise it would take a dw several minutes to bring an sk just to half lp with damage skills right? Also dragons punishment can be interrupted, interrupting steal life is almost impossible due the animation speed. If SK need need 0 change explain why so many end up in RO8 and RO6 every budokai.

• have you ever seen devine play in taiwan?

Okay cool, we understand every human class has a good amount of dexterity and resistance but what are classes like SK and DW supposed to do who have 0 chance of resisting a karma. Hesitation is bullshit, you can only counter it with htb or rng, and if the karma isn't garbage he will have more rp than you will have because of his 6 second bullshit rp skill.

• U think with +12 gear he would kill sk? I fought dw +12 set and he couldnt kill me bc of its low attack. Every1 k that at this rate they can only (dw) just try to kd sk

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!