REWORK PROP NERF ASAP

• This is ridiculous to nerf swordsman fighter and sk but leave turtles with 1-1 prop this is a complete joke how a +15 wand can 1 shot and entire team but yet a fighter cant 1 shot a full prop turtle. you can say what you want about sks being too tanky but at the end of they day thats the fricking job to tank. there is 3 ways you can handle this 1. make all classes 0.5 prop so that nobody is too tanky and nobody does insane damage or you revert these changes and make all classes 1-1 again or you can bring turtle down to 0.5 too

Turtle has 1 - 0.5 not 1 - 1 and a fighter can 1shot a turtle. What happend in tournament was that we had full con (no foc which means low hitrate against fighter) + prop and con buff from ultimate. So you will need at least 2x crit to kill a turtle. If you go full con fighter with full prop + ultimate buffs then you will also not die against a turtle crit.

Latetly we can see the weakness of dex a little bit more clearly

• As turtle i have to go full con, missing 2 out of 3 shots, just to not die the first 3 seconds against fighters...

Idm SK beeing tanky but a tank shouldn't do much dmg.

Same as turtle they are one of (if not) the most squishiest, to counter that they do much dmg. And because they aren't squishy enough their defense props already went from 1 to 0,5...if you can't compensate with pots, senzus and a good dende a turtle dies so fast that it is usless

Or make every class the same tanky and the same dmg output and it would be boring.

I don't have an opinion on SM but for fighter and turtle, lfighter don't need a buff and turtle don't need another nerf (after book nerf and def prop nerf)

• As turtle i have to go full con, missing 2 out of 3 shots, just to not die the first 3 seconds against fighters...

Idm SK beeing tanky but a tank shouldn't do much dmg.

Same as turtle they are one of (if not) the most squishiest, to counter that they do much dmg. And because they aren't squishy enough their defense props already went from 1 to 0,5...if you can't compensate with pots, senzus and a good dende a turtle dies so fast that it is usless

Or make every class the same tanky and the same dmg output and it would be boring.

I don't have an opinion on SM but for fighter and turtle, lfighter don't need a buff and turtle don't need another nerf (after book nerf and def prop nerf)

Don't forget the dmg nerf

• Damn straight im mad turtle 1 shots full +15 tmq7 fighter takes out my whole team in 1 shot apart from me.

yes i forgot to put 0.5 i just rushed it.

swordsman have become very mediocre from prop nerf making it impossible to kill an ultimate majin now and very hard to take down any form of tank so this once god like class have become mediocre at best.

if turtles damage was anymore it would break game fr no turtle and i mean no turtle should be crittng 7500 defense 16k they need to be treated just the same way fighter and swordsman and sk were and thats to be given 0.5.

If you talking about the first round, 2 giant kames hit your team the exact same time.

You can see kamo going down the exact same time:

cdfa8f57398cfd69f88e24571dbcdeab.gif

As for the purpose of turtle even 1 kame would be fine for me, it is kill fast or get killed. The purpose of a glass cannon who doesn't have any counter against martials headbut & stun combos and dies the first in a party.

• Damn straight im mad turtle 1 shots full +15 tmq7 fighter takes out my whole team in 1 shot apart from me.

Im not exactly what ur saying bro but ik 2 kames hit us thats not my point tho

Even before prop change, a kame crit did that much dmg. I am full +15 phy def and a fighter does higher % of my lp of dmg when he crits me. Still standing after a crit of the strongest attack of a glasscanon class shouldn't be anything to complain about.

Stated my opinion, not gonna go again. it's up to daneos to decide

• smh this is dbog where everyone has bugged dogi effects giving insane unobtainable stats and u think anti crit jacket going to save you? lul i have 72% anti crit on sk and i get crit by turtles consistently yes thats bad luck but then you think other classes can rely on that. until cc150 added anti crit is not a reliable option in dbog

we won't buff fiighter's for POB and nerf them again fo OB it's wayyyy impossible

• this thread is not aimed at fighters i mentioned fighters just as reference the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman a buff is needed even if its made that glaring slash at max removes 30 props on all classes not just the ones who didnt get affected by the nerf

The damage on turtle are fine, and im not sure why you desperately want swordsman to become even stronger then they are, a good swordsman can one shot a turtle with back crit. After reading through all your statements you goal is to nerf a class that already have weak defense and it arent that OP in pvp atleast not 1v1.

• just as reference the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman

lets go back to what you said, you never talked about tanks in this reference. "LMFAO GL 1 shotting full +15 proped turtle boi." so now we not talking about balance, but you worried about people having better gear than you. "i said tanks and for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate " trying to turn the conversation like a rat lol. Im done here you only have tongue for your own reasons.

• besides all of this props, has this ridiculous problem of crit hit rate, anyone with character with low crit rate can crit very easy,I suffer from it in kid budokai lol, how the hell a kid with 10 crit hit rate can crit so easy ?

another so turtles, with low crit hit rate, no buff with nothing, and the same thing lol

now i think 1 crit rate = 1%, this need nerf, for 0.8% or something etc

• Im not exactly what ur saying bro but ik 2 kames hit us thats not my point tho my point is idk who but one of you hit 16k on me and that is where my problem lies how 1 single attack can crit such a massive amount of defence like mine and this is due to the dmg props and before props were changed a full prop turtle did not even close to that on me.

See and this is why I say this game needs a lot of changes to really balance the game out. You nerf Turtle's crits any further and they'll suck, because other classes have OP aspects about them as well, they have to take all the OP things out for good balance. Daneos has said they'll start balancing in Open Beta so we'll have to wait until then.

• lets go back to what you said, you never talked about tanks in this reference. "LMFAO GL 1 shotting full +15 proped turtle boi." so now we not talking about balance, but you worried about people having better gear than you. "i said tanks and for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate " trying to turn the conversation like a rat lol. Im done here you only have tongue for your own reasons.

Everytihng you say just makes no sense the whole point of this post is arguing turtles damage on high defense so if you had any from of a brain you should kno that im talking about a tank class like sk smfh randoms steer clear of my threads.

besides all of this props, has this ridiculous problem of crit hit rate, anyone with character with low crit rate can crit very easy, sofo with it up in kid budokai lol, how the hell a kid with 10 crit hit rate can crit so easy ?

another so turtles, with low crit hit rate, no buff with nothing, and the same thing lol

now i think 1 crit rate = 1%, this need nerf, for 0.8% or something etc

I notice this a lot too my sk has 72% anti crit and i still get crited very often i guess its just bad luck but in beta all will change when crit rate is stable and normal

• the real aim is finding a way were turtles are still strong but not ridiculously strong and also giving swordsman a buff is needed even if its made that glaring slash at max removes 30 props on all classes not just the ones who didnt get affected by the nerf

look at your statement im laughing

Everytihng you say just makes no sense the whole point of this post is arguing turtles damage on high defense so if you had any from of a brain

Insult to push your believes, and to better yourself dude I know this game better than you think

for people like youself which i guess dont know the meaning this means classes like SK DW Ultimate not humans smfh

Again trying to make insults for own personal gains, you not really here to talk about balance, everyone can see you trying to constantly pushing your believes with insults you of all people shouldnt be discusing this as you tongue speaks for itself not the community.

• look at your statement im laughing

Insult to push your believes, and to better yourself dude I know this game better than you think

Again trying to make insults for own personal gains, you not really here to talk about balance, everyone can see you trying to constantly pushing your believes with insults you of all people shouldnt be discusing this as you tongue speaks for itself not the community

look at your statement im laughing

Again trying to make insults for own personal gains, you not really here to talk about balance, everyone can see you trying to constantly pushing your believes with insults you of all people shouldnt be discusing this as you tongue speaks for itself not the community.

90% of ur posts have no sense ( to not say all of them ) and to be honnest with u prop need a serious rework if we nerf too much the deffense of the turtl's they will become usless at PVE when daneos will rework classe's and balance he have to check out bouth aspect's of pvp and PVE In my oppinon the classes that needs a buff are : SM , DW , Grand Chef , Crane the one that needs a nerf are pvp karma , Fighter's , SK

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!