New properties update

• That's not how things work, you think the team doesn't have his own opinion? Of course, things have to be talked about to reach an agreement, in many things we don't all agree and others of the team they agree.

About the ticket or other modifications, as Kirito said before, everyone has his opinion, not everyone will agree.

You call "community" people who are in the forums, but you don't realize that many people don't use the forums and don't give their opinion on every update. The people who post on the forums talking about some update, the most of times are people complaining about an update, the one that agrees with the update, is not going to give importance, at least, I have never seen a thread saying "I agree with this update", I've only seen threads complaining.

• Regarding props, as i explained in my previous post it only affects PVE aspects and in PVP aspects defenssive classes benefits from it more than they did in retail.

We implemented tickets to help players levelup their character, we wanted to replace them with stones but it wasn't rewarding enough and not because of some evil plans or special agenda. (It will be only obtainable through blue gift box and +15 tickets from level 70 will be deleted)

Crane 1k slash nerf wasn't even our idea, it was requested by an experienced player his name is Monel, and he was right back then there was no stat that could counter burns

Armor Bind update This Needs to Be Said

Many players supported the armor bind idea, that's not even a bind its a joke if you ask me you can easily unbind any item and just because some people didn't like it and started flooding threads we have to revert it back without even testing how it works? Since that update i didn't see any reports regarding item theft from accounts or scams and most importantly players gets to use their own gear not to mention that you've been involved in a item theft.

• You know that there are players that do enjoy PvE much more than PvP in this game? And can you explain the reasoning, like the exact and logic reason behind this .5 nerf to any (every) class? I actually doubt that you can.

Btw. there is a stat which is called burning defense, so that argument is invalid.

• I have never seen a thread saying "I agree with this update", I've only seen threads complaining.

i think you missunderstood what forum is. and as always you only see complains but let me tell you something ,If Daneos makes a good update nobody will say anything because its ok and has no downside people dont have to make threads to kiss your ass so u feel good like: wow mate what a good update;wow this team is fabulous;you guys are great keep up the good work; if we dont say anything about an update means its ok

• i get 1 hit needle crit. Before the .5 changes on Ultima I was able to barely tank 1 crit from fighter leaving me like round about 5k lp. Now show me any ultima that can tank 2 crit needles xD.

Before this update:

30 prop = 30% more dmg

30000 dmg = 39000

Now:

30 prop = 15% more dmg

30000 dmg = 34500 (You lost 4500!! Good thing to balance OP players)

I doubt you do 30000 dmg, so let's work with 10000

30 prop = 30% dmg

10000 = 13000

Now:

30 prop = 15% dmg

10000 = 11500

Are you really cryin' because of 1500? lul, go farm stones

• Normally a community is not part of the development or balancing or anything else team. Even if the mods say we are a part of it we are not and it would also be stupid if the community is part of it. No one can tell if the majority in the community are geniuses or just low ranked players. Even if you are an experienced player that does not mean you understand how balancing works. Balancing is a hard work and I don't think that anyone in this community can do it right.

I know many of you guys will say I know how to balance this game and I will tell you "no you don't" because you don't even know how the process of balancing works and after that you will say again you know how to make the game better and everything will start again.

Never include the community in any development process. The community is here to give ideas and feedbacks not to lead the development

Loves,

your DreameR

• He is right !(on this matter) that's why i said we don't have power and i wouldnt even give power to community BUT you guys relayi on community to test the updates which i dont agree cuz you give us a false sense of 'helping' the game instead you should have a few people who know what they are doing and reporting back to you not trust every newbie and hater who wants bad for the game

• I mean of course you can "assume" some stats, but unlike you we actually go ingame and see what happens with +14 geared majins. First of all fighters dont even build property, of course if you have like 10 props because of your attributes and around 300 dex you end up having 5% damage instead, not a big deal. Cool now look at that buffer losing 25 % of his damage reduction, 1.5k damage lul go farm stones. I am getting 20-25k needles by those 2x33% full dex fighters because their damage just got buffed while any other class which relies on prop got gutted.
    Next time better test out things instead of "assuming" some bronzeass situations, that make no sense at all.

• You know that there are players that do enjoy PvE much more than PvP in this game? And can you explain the reasoning, like the exact and logic reason behind this .5 nerf to any (every) class? I actually doubt that you can.

Btw. there is a stat which is called burning defense, so that argument is invalid.

Read my phrase again i said "Back then" when burn defense wasn't a thing so yes my arguments is valid.

You still can enjoy PVE with a harder aspect.

I don't remember the reason behind halving prop but there was someone who was talking about how 1 global property increase both your attack and defense by 13% while and single property % increase only 1 single attribute by 10% max well it was a long conversation Daneos had to choose to whether introduce N prop and make prop completly useless in PVP like it was in retail or halve the global property.

Cool now look at that buffer losing 25 % of his damage reduction, 1.5k damage lul go farm stones. I am getting 20-25k needles by those 2x33% full dex fighters because their damage just got buffed while any other class which relies on prop got gutted.

You just said earlier you want retail balance, in retail buffers were defenseless now you contradict yourself by saying you want buffers to be able to tank more, i love ultis i wished they could tank more.

• i think you missunderstood what forum is. and as always you only see complains but let me tell you something ,If Daneos makes a good update nobody will say anything because its ok and has no downside people dont have to make threads to kiss your ass so u feel good like: wow mate what a good update;wow this team is fabulous;you guys are great keep up the good work; if we dont say anything about an update means its ok

I don't think you understood what I said. Like I said, nobody makes a thread thanking, just complaining. So it doesn't make sense someone to call "community" to those who complain in the forum, since the people who agree, are not going to say it, or at least part of it and another part of the community doesn't use the forum.

• Read my phrase again i said "Back then" when burn defense wasn't a thing so yes my arguments is valid.

You still can enjoy PVE with a harder aspect.

I don't remember the reason behind halving prop but there was someone who was talking about how 1 global property increase both your attack and defense by 13% while and single property % increase only 1 single attribute by 10% max well it was a long conversation Daneos had to choose to whether introduce N prop and make prop completly useless in PVP like it was in retail or halve the global property.

Harder aspect in pve? Its just utter garbage and completely boring dealing 50k damage while having full gear and max stats. Back in TW you were dealing like almost tripple damage with +12, +13 gear and not even max prop.
    And you know you are saying you are making it harder, although you are just making some classes useless and the dungeons unnecesseraily longer. Currently all dungeons are like this:
    You can tank em you can beat em. How about CCBD 100+? There were stages with time limits and you had to play perfectly (btw have fun balancing this again, even with retail 1:1 prop getting one shot with high gear + fullbuffs was common) in order not to mess up.
    But again it doesn't make sense, because you are telling me introducing N prop, which was always part of the game, and halving global prop are the options. How is that an option if N prop was always there and was effectively used to counter prop builders on TW? And those single attribute stats don't say much, since there are so many useless stats (abdominal pain, poison, energy, ep regen and so on) in the game, who says that single attribute isn't one of them?

• I don't think you understood what I said. Like I said, nobody makes a thread thanking, just complaining. So it doesn't make sense someone to call "community" to those who complain in the forum, since the people who agree, are not going to say it, or at least part of it and another part of the community doesn't use the forum.

The community is formed of people who complain and people who are thankfull but they all want the best for the game so from those complains you should strive to chose atleast 1 good part and use it as feedback .Anyway im going a bit offpoint but i hope you guys know that we all wish you''the team'' the best and keep the good work :) (not ass kissing just apreciation of ppl who make a little more effort than i currently am) no point in figthing the only people who want to help our goal right ?

• i think you missunderstood what forum is. and as always you only see complains but let me tell you something ,If Daneos makes a good update nobody will say anything because its ok and has no downside people dont have to make threads to kiss your ass so u feel good like: wow mate what a good update;wow this team is fabulous;you guys are great keep up the good work; if we dont say anything about an update means its ok

But that's the point he's making. Most people people are usually silent, and those people can be considered either those who agree with the update, or the ones who just don't care, but it's hard to pinpoint how many of which one there are. Even if an update includes a good decision, if there are different opinions, there will always be a thread complaining about it. Therefore, not saying it always happens, but it is possible that there's a majority who agrees with a certain decision, regardless of the existance of a thread where a few people who disagree are actively posting in.

But like DreameR explained, sometimes it's not easy to tell which part of the vocal majority is right, so we have to take the feedback and then do calculations from there. But with time, we'll get there.

• But again it doesn't make sense, because you are telling me introducing N prop, which was always part of the game, and halving global prop are the options. How is that an option if N prop was always there and was effectively used to counter prop builders on TW? And those single attribute stats don't say much, since there are so many useless stats (abdominal pain, poison, energy, ep regen and so on) in the game, who says that single attribute isn't one of them?

Ok, so you prefer that fighter can deal more damage to ultis with N prop instead of tanking more with half prop? You want to make defenssive class to tank more or to die fast? I don't get what you really want.

• N attribute is disabled in DBOG, N attribute now just reduce dmg you deal by -5% or more by default, it doesn't ignore props.

For me it looks like some of you want that N prop back....

Like I said cap props on accessory by 26% with N attribute disabled as it is now is good to go until we reach higher cap and if there is need, if classes are balanced good, their skills and shit, cap could be removed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Ok, so you prefer that fighter can deal more damage to ultis with N prop instead of tanking more with half prop? You want to make defenssive class to tank more or to die fast? I don't get what you really want.

Can you explain how halving global props helped that fighters deal less damage, lol?

Ah, I see on players N prop doesn't work (good to know tho, I mean using forums to get this information is quite ridiculous isn't it). Wasn't N prop on PvE changed like on retail? I remember when Kraken was released it was immediately changed so prop doesn't work on N monsters.
    However, how is it still possible, even after those super damage nerfs to fighter, that im getting oneshot by 1 or max 2 needles by a fighter as a fullbuffed ultima?

• Can you explain how halving global props helped that fighters deal less damage, lol?

Attack and defense in same time ain't considered global props last time I checked.

Attribute buff, soo be it defense or attack are considered global props, like %wild or %funny.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Also you guys had awful reason to nerf that skill in the first place and which none of those reason included or address the skill for PvE, which people pointed out to you guys and you guy just seem to brush it off and ignore it.

Armor bind update was awful and I never stole anyone items I bought it with real monies, then other thing happen because of other people which led to him spamming my name in trade chat because dude had a picture of one of my character trading him.

Anyways the Burn defense stats works now but cranes thousand slash is still nerfed so I'm assuming you guys just forgot you heavily nerf cranes after burn defense was up and running again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!