Should there be multiple DBOG servers? Or possibly even more channels?

• Should Daneos keep things the way they are? 119

The result is only visible to the participants.

As most players fear during the start of OB the starter areas will be extremely crowded, and it will be very difficult to kill the mobs required for your quests. But would adding more channels really make all that much of a difference? I'm curious to hear the communities opinion on the matter. After you finish voting please reply with an argument as to why you chose that option, in order to convince Daneos.

• (Sorry for the bad english)
    I think that should be better with separate servers. I am Brazilian, so when I see someone in my country I will automatically think that he speak Portuguese. But in the game when we see someone, we dont know if he/she speaks Portuguese, or English, or Spanish, and everyone speaks in English because it is the universal language until they realize that they are talking to someone from the same country

• Make 2 servers,one for pve with global effects that suits pve and an open pvp server with global effects for pvp,there shouldn't be an option for server ground as the server is named global,its common sense that the minority will suffer more...better that,than nothing...

I am pretty sure the channels will be changed as the server proceeds,it will adapt in the needs,if not,both sides loosing,common sense that none wants to loose...

• (Sorry for the bad english)
    I think that should be better with separate servers. I am Brazilian, so when I see someone in my country I will automatically think that he speak Portuguese. But in the game when we see someone, we dont know if he/she speaks Portuguese, or English, or Spanish, and everyone speaks in English because it is the universal language until they realize that they are talking to someone from the same country

You have a valid point, but that issue could be easily solved by simply adding a feature puts your nationality/language that you speak next to your name. Although I don't think Daneos knows how to add that, so more than one server be the only solution.

• You have a valid point, but that issue could be easily solved by simply adding a feature puts your nationality/language that you speak next to your name. Although I don't think Daneos knows how to add that, so more than one server be the only solution.

That can be solved with changing the name of channels,aka Brasil , U.S , E.U or by language,so by entering the channel you will know how to speak, but it will divide the community...something that none wants i assume.

• Right now we got 2 channels, like 4h ago when I was online, one was 75% full, and another one 60%.

Iam pretty sure Daneos will add much more channles when game start. Anyway for sure there will be some troubles with start. So many ppl will start a game, even people that haven't played test and waited for character-reset.

• As most players fear during the start of OB the starter areas will be extremely crowded, and it will be very difficult to kill the mobs required for your quests. But would adding more channels really make all that much of a difference? I'm curious to hear the communities opinion on the matter. After you finish voting please reply with an argument as to why you chose that option, in order to convince Daneos.

all is possible if you donate a bunch of money every month for server costs xD

• I actually like one single server with multiple channels. Also start of OB will be a mess. Maaaany ppl gonna fight for mobs to quest etc. which is pretty normal. But it's not a bad thing. Just chill and take it easy. You don't have to hit first lvl cap (lvl 29) fast lol. And since there will be many ppl fighting for mobs to do quests, many others will fall short in lvling. If you can wait a little bit, you won't have too much trouble doing quests.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I actually like one single server with multiple channels. Also start of OB will be a mess. Maaaany ppl gonna fight for mobs to quest etc. which is pretty normal. But it's not a bad thing. Just chill and take it easy. You don't have to hit first lvl cap (lvl 29) fast lol. And since there will be many ppl fighting for mobs to do quests, many others will fall short in lvling. If you can wait a little bit, you won't have too much trouble doing quests.

I think many people will try to get 29 as fast as possible than try to get good gear as fast as possible to be ready for kid budokai (if there will be on start of game)

• I think 7 channels will do the trick and name it with 7 continents that we have right now.

The following channel names will stand for the title GLOBAL:

- Asia
    - North America
    - South America
    - Africa
    - Australia
    - Europe
    - Antartica

There, that should give them the idea.
    You're welcome. 8)

• Sounds cool but impossible.

As European player I'll choose Antarctica at start! Free spots, no one will kill my mobs... thought 1000 players :D

Personally I don't care how my channel is called as long as I can kill mobs and relax that no one interrupt my gameplay. :P

And at 70 level cap, people will go to most crowded channel to play PvP on korin or visit player shops.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!