When is the open beta getting released?

• I really hope that we won't have to download it again xD

Don't you guys think Daneos would have told us back then when they made a new Launcher? To download new client....

It's just a wipe and lvl cap being 29. Dunno why we would need a new client for that. But then again i saw it happen in other games.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hi,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the website and forum had to undergo maintenance in preparation for open beta. This was a priority which the administrator (Daneos) needed to address as soon as possible.

Fortunately, the website is now back online (under the new domain: https://dboglobal.to/)

Here are some general questions that have been asked throughout the day, and some responses for those questions:

Where can I download Dragon Ball Online Global? Why are the links not working?

The links were removed and will be made available to the public again hopefully later today. There will be an announcement made of when players can download Dragon Ball Online Global.

What time is Open Beta/Server wipe expected to happen?

Due to the website technical difficulties, there was a slight/minor delay of preparing for open beta. However, Open Beta is still scheduled to occur today. Please remember that in some timezones it still is classified as the 1st of March.

When will I know when Open Beta will be made available?

At this stage the DBO G Staff cannot give an accurate estimation of when the server will be made available. Please consistently check for upcoming updates:

-The News section

-DBO G's Discord (in #announcements)

-DBO G's Social Media pages (such as Facebook and Twitter)

The DBO G Staff appreciate how enthusiastic, eager and excited the community has been towards open beta. We thank you for the support and generosity that is always provided, however, we must insist that you all wait patiently for the arrival of Open Beta.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

• Soooo....we do have to download a new client?

I think ppl who ask for download link atm are the ones who didn't play the game so far and never downloaded it. Or they quit in pre-alpha and uninstalled DBOG and now wanna download it again...

Cuz i am not asking to download xD

Come on! I only have one hope atm and that is the fact that we won't have to download a new client. Gimme this little thing man hahahaha

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• why facebook its soo dead with getting the news of update... just have your eyes open on the News tab or something even discord is better then fb with fast information

well discord have to many that are spamming and well the dragonball online global have upload on facebook, so doesn't really matter either way on how I get my resources :S

• well discord have to many that are spamming and well the dragonball online global have upload on facebook, so doesn't really matter either way on how I get my resources :S

Spamming is easy to stop just mute the server and wait for announcement tag from the gm or daneos himself on discord..
    meanwhile in facebook random notifications and you get hyped for nothing cause its not what you expected it to be ^^

• Spamming is easy to stop just mute the server and wait for announcement tag from the gm or daneos himself on discord..
    meanwhile in facebook random notifications and you get hyped for nothing cause its not what you expected it to be ^^

hahaha yeah.... I know ? but i didn't know about DBOG discord till I found the new website for DBOG on facebook, kinda ironic isn't it?:/

• Everyone characters have been wiped. Now he's giving everyone who cashed their cp back.. which will take a few hours.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!