• i remember in tw server, i found a spot that is huge % of dropping db. what i did is kill all mobs with db and reconect to another channel, kill mobs again and reconect to another, while i finish all the channels, the first one again had mobs respawned. so in like 40min i had 6 balls, but couldint find last one :D

i wonder, is db's spawning and droping works the same as in tw server or its coded completely from scrach inside server files and hawe different logics :S

• i played on the live servers years ago when they were still up, if i recall getting 2-4 DBs per hunt was normal, hardly anyone ever got more than that unless they had found some godly spot with tons and tons of mobs to kill. i would say that if you get at least 2 dragon balls per hunt you are doing fine, if you get none thats just bad luck.

• i played on the live servers years ago when they were still up, if i recall getting 2-4 DBs per hunt was normal, hardly anyone ever got more than that unless they had found some godly spot with tons and tons of mobs to kill. i would say that if you get at least 2 dragon balls per hunt you are doing fine, if you get none thats just bad luck.

Then you did something wrong back in the days. I always got 6 to 9 drops in TW!

Alpha had bigger droprate. I used to drop between 10 and 16 balls per 2h hunt (depends how dedicated i hunted).. and i don't use speed hacks like some guys i see in majin starter zone..

• Just to disprove any suspicions of this: The drop rate has not been changed.

Aside from the fact that there's no actual need to rush, once people's levels spread out a bit more, it'll become a bit easier to hunt. But so far, you still have all the chances to easily get at least a full set in a day, from both sessions. It's just luck.

• I believe the drop rates are

5% for normal mob

10% for super mob

15% for ultra mob

20% for boss or hero.

I could be wrong, but I think Daneos said this a few months ago in discord.

As for getting sets, ye, it's pure luck. Yesterday I found 1 dragon ball after killing atleast 200+ DB mobs, then when I was about to give up, 2 DB mob dropped 2 DB, so.. it's pure rng.

• i think you're right about it being 5% and not 2%

• Just to disprove any suspicions of this: The drop rate has not been changed.

Aside from the fact that there's no actual need to rush, once people's levels spread out a bit more, it'll become a bit easier to hunt. But so far, you still have all the chances to easily get at least a full set in a day, from both sessions. It's just luck.

I get what you're saying, but levels wont spread out for a while, and I know a lot of people getting 2 DBs per hunt or they even got 0 in 1 hunt.

• Well, i think that everything is ok with db hunt. What channel do you use to drop? For me the best drop rate is on the most busy channel with good spot. I've got all 7 DB's in one hunt. You guys just need a lot of patience. And on tw there was something like increased drop rate after lvl40, i don't know if it exist here.

• I don't think the droprate is lower, but everyone gets this impression because of the small time to farm it
    2 times of 2 hour only in Saturday i think is too little time

Korean servers was all weekends, 48 hours of event
    Taiwan servers was 1 hour of event, but all days

Maybe if make the event last all Saturday (24 hours), will be better

• 24h? Players gonna have all 6 buffs, htb and transform in one day :D

Unless you make it harder to drop dragonballs ;D

But honestly tho, right now in OB having DB event once a week is lame. Sooo many ppl are actively playing atm. And all of them go crazy for DB hunt since it's only once a week. Having DB event twice a week would be nice. Could be on a Tuesday for example. Would even accept Daneos to make dragonball drop a little harder (just slightly) in order to have it twice a week....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!