DRAGON BALLS HUNT SUCKS AND THIS IS THE WORST DECISION

• before this stupid update i could get 7-14 db in 2 hours, now im screw because every single spot possible is being camped by a group of people, instead of making the hunt longer or making drop rates higher, the genius of Daneos makes impossible to get dragon balls if you dont have a spot 100% yours

• PLEASE GIVE HIM LVL 70 SCROLL ALREADY, OVER 9000 CASH POINTS AND DONT FORGET ABOUT EQUIP +15, FOR FREE OF COURSE, IF NO GAME IS P2W.
    Dragon balls is something special, something that should be hard to get, where is sense if you will get all buffs from dragon in 2 days.
    Its already second thread where i see that you cry.

"dragon balls is something special, something that should be hard to get"

This update didn't make dragon balls special at all. If anything it made it a whole lot easier than ever before. The update only made dragon balls an exclusive item for high lvl players. people with maxed out acc (lvl 45) take their lower lvl char (lvl 1-30) and camp spots.

This is not effecting me that much as i am one of these people. I just wanted to inform you.

• could you give a response less stupid? did i ask something for free? most players dont even get 2 dragon balls in the old system, and thats because it was luck based, search and kill, now is CAMP AND STEAL, is disgusting, this is not "hard to get" this is easy to get for the people that camp in group, THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE? camping all day a group of mobs with other players? instead of flying around the map killing everything? please dont be one of those normies that love Daneos decision no matter what

i dont care what daneos have to say, the problem is here, that you want get everything easy and work less for it, i saw your first thread about tokens "oh no i can't farm tokens anymore, game is not friendly for me, they dont want give me tokens!!!!!!! for nothing!!!! thats p2w" and now "oh not i can't get easy dragon balls" you ruin everything, you just want my money, soon you will put dragon ball in cash shop, you sound like that dude, no one will take you serious.

• i dont care what daneos have to say, the problem is here, that you want get everything easy and work less for it, i saw your first thread about tokens "oh no i can't farm tokens anymore, game is not friendly for me, they dont want give me tokens!!!!!!! for nothing!!!! thats p2w" and now "oh not i can't get easy dragon balls" you ruin everything, you just want my money, soon you will put dragon ball in cash shop, you sound like that dude, no one will take you serious.

Although i do not agree with afk farming tokens, what else is one supposed to do? play for 1-2 hour a day like a normal person, and maybe get a good item in token shop by day 1000? The update will probably lower the amount of afk players, but at the same time render the token shop useless and punish the people that want some items for free (dogi, potions, etc.)

• you are just an idiot trying to sound mature, thats pathetic, i dont farm tokens but if i leave my player with the store selling items for 30 minutes while going to eat or something i dont see fair to take away the little that i can get, and by the way, i have played 2 hours and i got only 3 times my tokens, this system is broke, im not replying more of your bullsh*t, if u want to think that u are a "pro player" because u dont complain, believe that, im just telling u, u are not

Sure i'm, i can even play without these tokens, because im geting enough money from grind or mp deals, while you waiting for free tokens and cry on the forum. If you want something start work for it, and stop expecting free items.

• Although i do not agree with afk farming tokens, what else is one supposed to do? play for 1-2 hour a day like a normal person, and maybe get a good item in token shop by day 1000? The update will probably lower the amount of afk players, but at the same time render the token shop useless and punish the people that want some items for free (dogi, potions, etc.)

Token shop is not social support, the shop and items exist because the dbog team is kindly to players comprared to dbo tw/hk or kr - where you was not able to buy anything good.

• Token shop is not social support, the shop and items exist because the dbog team is kindly to players comprared to dbo tw/hk or kr - where you was not able to buy anything good.

I don't see your point? The fact is, the token shop is basically not usable now. I never said that it should be some sort of free cash shop type of thing, but if you're gonna have a token shop at all, at least reward the players that are playing and not afking. I do support the update if we look at punishing ppl that afk for tokens, but the people actually playing should get a reasonable amount of tokens while playing, because atm there are no difference between the token shop being open or the token shop being removed.

• ok guys cut out the flaming.

with all do respect dragonball hunting varies per person.

its about luck, sadly sometimes you have sometimes you dont.

the dbog dragonball hunt event there is obviously an issue that needs to be addressed. Hopefully in the future the team will release a change to the event. (I'm not saying a change is coming but hopefully 1 will)

I know it can be frustrating at times especially if you have planned to achieve a wish this weekend and came up short.

All you can do at the moment is vent, and try next time.

regards boxbox

• hi boxbox hope u are doing fine ^^

Can u pleas suggest to the team to make the a db hunt at sunday as well , could bee really nice at least 1 sunday each 2 weeks ... 2 sunday's per mounth we have an aditional hunt ^^

• Please tell Daneos to stop changing stuffs where NO ONE Complains.

From Aggro system that was good too DB Hunt that was fair for everyone.

Right now you farm area in hope that DB mobs spawn just that some retard would steal it from you.

If he want that it be hard work, let me BUY DAMN AREA of 10 mobs at least and hold it till end of event and if he can't make that, change it back.

One more he just simply force players to multi client right now with 2-3 accounts, and that not even 1 MMO support...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Exactly, the only concern people had with the db hunt was the schedule, only saturdays was bad, there's people that work and study on saturdays, but for the rest it was ok, this change just make the db hunt insanely stupid and frustrating because there's always someone expecting you gather the mobs and kill the db mobs to steal that loot that could've been yours

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • I totally agree with this comment. Although Daneos can do whatever he wants, because he basically owns the server, i do think that the players that know the game in and out from grinding the game every day, knows the game a whole lot more than he does tbh. If no one complains about it don't change it, if they do suggest a fix and fix it, it's that simple. Instead you change things we never asked to be changed and force it down our throats.

tenor.gif

• I agree that it sucks Like hell I've been hunting the dragonballs now for 2 weeks and i got 3 f*cking dragonballs ("3 f*cking dragonballs") I feel LIKE I'M F*CKING WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS BULLSH*T DROPRAPPED BULLSH*T. F*cking 1 day a week fix it for at lease 3 days a week.! or Increase the f*cking droprate this is f*cking annoying!!!!

• Wrote the following into another Thread earlier today. So i'mma quote myself

For things like this there is one solution and it will work 100% and finally stop this damn mob steal sh*t forever!

Daneos should add an anti-ks system! If you attack a mob, no other player can attack it no matter what they try. The system won't allow it. The only other ppl who could attack the mob while you fight it, would be party members only! This is the only solution for this mob steal problem.

This is the solution for the mob stealing that's going on here. And it will continue all the way to 70. Too many players and we all only have 4h a week for the chance to get dragonballs. This is f*cked up. We need another DB hunt day. The drop rate is fine. We just need more time per week! People go crazy af over dragonballs!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!