Patch Notes - November 10th 2018

• we have so much more poko players in the server, why sm got a upgrade 1st ? make no sense...

lol. the only upgrade here is energy recovery all others are nerfs lmao. Removing kd from MSS literally fvcked up this class. If you played swordsman well you should know how important it was. when stun becomes 0.0 you going to spam sword slashes lmao 400dmg to +15 tanks just wow. bring back kd to MSS

• after testing these changes vs a swordsmen with a tank and non tank

it feels like the lack of a knock down against tanks has weakened the class.

Swordsmen now have to do the rng game just like fighter to survive. they must relie on 37% focus debuff.

from swordsmen I have talked to these changes helped them against the squishier classes ie fighter, all spirtualist, plasma,

but has made it harder for a fights against tanks. which was the intial problem for swordsmen they had very hard time killing tanks.

these changes may need to be looked at more harshly in particular the removal of knock down skills, I think this may need to return.

• Lack of KD? I'm fairly certain SS now has KD instead of MSS. Regardless, they still have an solid damage dealing attack that has KD RP. I understand if you complained about SM not having enough SP, but why's KD an issue? And from what I can tell about the changes made with the Dex Buff, KD, and CD buff they're really pressing SM with skills that drain your SP. Perhaps this is their way of preparing for 70/80 cap, so SM can't max all their relevant moves(which they couldn't anyways).

lol. the only upgrade here is energy recovery all others are nerfs lmao. Removing kd from MSS literally fvcked up this class. If you played swordsman well you should know how important it was. when stun becomes 0.0 you going to spam sword slashes lmao 400dmg to +15 tanks just wow. bring back kd to MSS

• hm isn't that a grammar error? Wouldn't it be effect not affect. Since effect means the result of something and affect has to do with to have an effect on something or make a difference to.

Well, captain obvious.I have a busy life atm and I really don't have time to check my spelling every time I post something. I mean at this rate I shouldn't even bother posting anything. And do you mind if I ask why are you so interested in being my personal assistant? There's plenty of people making grammar errors due to lack of knowledge, not out of rush. Not that I complain about this special treatment, just curious why I was the chosen one. Cchat me if you may, let's keep the relevance here.

we have so much more poko players in the server, why sm got a upgrade 1st ? make no sense...

Because I believe they're doing it all in a row. Pokos will not stay like that for too long. Patience is the key I suppose. Stay tuned.

• Lack of KD? I'm fairly certain SS now has KD instead of MSS. Regardless, they still have an solid damage dealing attack that has KD RP. I understand if you complained about SM not having enough SP, but why's KD an issue? And from what I can tell about the changes made with the Dex Buff, KD, and CD buff they're really pressing SM with skills that drain your SP. Perhaps this is their way of preparing for 70/80 cap, so SM can't max all their relevant moves(which they couldn't anyways).

Removing kd from MSS is a huge mistake. Energy recovery now saves 4sp not sure about cd but i used to max energy recovery. Evade up is useless since you wont run out of ep after succesfull combos. Making SS main knockdown is only making sm use more sp cuz you will still max MSS for more dmg. Dmg from back reduced just bc karma class looked too op for them which affected swordsman aswell. So like i said swordaman lost more sp, dmg and really good combos actually class is at its weakest right now. Not sure who decided theae changes but their out of their god damn minds!

• Removing kd from MSS is a huge mistake. Energy recovery now saves 4sp not sure about cd but i used to max energy recovery. Evade up is useless since you wont run out of ep after succesfull combos. Making SS main knockdown is only making sm use more sp cuz you will still max MSS for more dmg. Dmg from back reduced just bc karma class looked too op for them which affected swordsman aswell. So like i said swordaman lost more sp, dmg and really good combos actually class is at its weakest right now. Not sure who decided theae changes but their out of their god damn minds!

"Well there are some good and some bad ideas.

"Sword Slash" Rank 4 - change this to rank 1 or rank 2 KD, not rank 4.

"Energy Recovery" - sure ok, but instead of passive that would reduce EP cost, this skill could do that at rank 2 it gives 400 - 600 EP back and 2 RP balls.

"Glaring Slash" - only 3 ranks, 10 props, 20 props and 30 props.

Swordsman skill "Penetrate" buffed.

This was edited, since they thought that SM won't need MA energy skills for KD.

With this edits, they would keep MSS power and SS KD and have more SP to spend somewhere else."

Like I said, this would solve it, give options for SM they are not fighters that only need needle and maybe thunder lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Removing kd from MSS is a huge mistake. Energy recovery now saves 4sp not sure about cd but i used to max energy recovery. Evade up is useless since you wont run out of ep after succesfull combos. Making SS main knockdown is only making sm use more sp cuz you will still max MSS for more dmg. Dmg from back reduced just bc karma class looked too op for them which affected swordsman aswell. So like i said swordaman lost more sp, dmg and really good combos actually class is at its weakest right now. Not sure who decided theae changes but their out of their god damn minds!

From my experience if you wanna spam KD, I think SS is a superior move than MSS. SS has a shorter CD; thus making it far more spamable than MSS. With the buffed RP recov move, you could in theory more easily knock someone out of the arena. Or at least that's what I took from the change, you're going to need to test the strategy out-- assuming that you KD your opponents out. But to be honest, if you're going to fight a Ulti, your best option is to knock them out.

• From my experience if you wanna spam KD, I think SS is a superior move than MSS. SS has a shorter CD; thus making it far more spamable than MSS. With the buffed RP recov move, you could in theory more easily knock someone out of the arena. Or at least that's what I took from the change, you're going to need to test the strategy out-- assuming that you KD your opponents out. But to be honest, if you're going to fight a Ulti, your best option is to knock them out.

I know what you're talking about, but do not you think it's wrong to think that for a DPS class with little defense, little LP, not enough evasion, the only way to deal with a tank (or basically any class because the damage of SS is minimal) is to throw them out of the platform? As do the turtles? Or how did some Namek Warriors do?

I also think it's the only solution, but I do not agree with that.:(:(

• bring back KD to MSS and its fine

• From my experience if you wanna spam KD, I think SS is a superior move than MSS. SS has a shorter CD; thus making it far more spamable than MSS. With the buffed RP recov move, you could in theory more easily knock someone out of the arena. Or at least that's what I took from the change, you're going to need to test the strategy out-- assuming that you KD your opponents out. But to be honest, if you're going to fight a Ulti, your best option is to knock them out.

Well im now making hybrid swordsma lol cuz phy one will take too much sp

Tho sword slashes if maxed has more cd than MSS :/

• please the game is not the same....try to get betther than dbo tw. .. sk dw are the game. ?please give us a reason to play ...give us a reason to create karma poko healer buffer humans. ..do something and listen the people daneos. ..PLEASE READ THAT THE PEOPLE SAYS. ..THE Y PAY FOR U THEY PLAY TO BE BETTHER THE GAME. ...HELP IN THAT WAY LISTEN .....I lost the interest from that game because the tank can be suport tank aoe and full damage like fighter? Come on ...please give 1 reason to play ...tell us 1 reason to play ....bring me back the reason for play that game

No body goes whith me at cc70 allí need buffer ....WF i played tw mode and ench char had a funtion. ..every player cantidad get in cc....only global we cante play whith fun. ...now 4 Chanels and un closed 4... in papaya allí the gamers áre farming and fighting for kill 3 fkng mobs and spect an special droop

Please listen the people not ure friends players thats gona be a good job for u and an gona be a real and global corporation un have in Your hands a real bussines. ..think about that ....and think for our money and bring me my smile for play that...the sk and dw are tank not criticals how can THEY get lot of damage?is imposible ...and rp kid boo. ?0 damage wf. ...0 agro rp ....omg ..the healer whith tp 0 agro and 0 damage from paralize skill...please come on .....rp doesnt works. ?thanks bro a lot of people left the game for that reason...people Who payed ..people casher...

I hope un READ THAT

Thanks for revive the game...

I Was someone Who payed for the game for revive the game not for be stronger

• The part where you said 3ppl fighting to kill mobs in papaya got me hard xD.

And yea daneos should stop listening to his friends which actually lead most of the classes to this situation

• Y'all making a drama out of every update. And you know what, I don't even care if someone gets ultra buffed or ultra nerfed. We have months without real updates, so shut up and be thankful they are actually trying to do something. Time will come and every class will be better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!