New Client Change Log and Ideas

• disable multiclient only make a thing: who has more than 1 pc like in some pics is not affected.

another point is: i'm the master of my guild and when someone need buffs(to farm or to exp) i can give them to him (not only people of my guild), i understand that some players doesn't care about this but if they want to use only a character they can do it also now.

And something else is also that plat will be boring people will not get buffs, scramble and dojo same even when you want to do cc if now we have no people when we can still go with 2 accounts each imagine after disabling multi client will be dead game personally i dont like the idea im playing this game since tw and if i like something right now is that... besides all those changes that they wanna make are just cuz they cant control the game properly due to less mods and so... I have 3 pcs at home and adding sandboxes i can log 6 accounts at least if u wanna disable that ok but lets see how it works just makes it more unfair for people who just want to enjoy the game, cuz the ones that will want to continue having advantage will continue having it... for example is really easy to set a bot to farm and have it somewhere where no one would come and check and if u use a char that is unknown and u created it with another ip and so the stuff will have no chanse to ban.. and if they do so will only ban a fake id and a useless char that u can get to lvl 60 or 70 in a couple of days and continue doing the same with other ip... people bugging the game wont dissapear and what is more important is that the ones that dont do it and play fair will have more problems... im seing a lot of people here trying to think that they are smart and when i see their chars in game they have not reached something at all... i have my gear plus 13 on my main accounts and im good at pvp and pve and didnt need to bug something or do something wich is not aloud in this game to get it...

• Some people use multi client because they don’t like to rely on others. Most people aren’t dependable at all. Why wait on someone else when you can do it yourself. Especially when you just have a bunch of humans running around and not as many people playing other classes.

I understand the voting and farming situation though. It may solve the botting problem because back in tw botting was still a thing due to multi clienting. Hopefully there will be less in the new client but... hasn’t the damage already been done? How can you bounce back from this?

• Some people use multi client because they don’t like to rely on others. Most people aren’t dependable at all. Why wait on someone else when you can do it yourself. Especially when you just have a bunch of humans running around and not as many people playing other classes.

I understand the voting and farming situation though. It may solve the botting problem because back in tw botting was still a thing due to multi clienting. Hopefully there will be less in the new client but... hasn’t the damage already been done? How can you bounce back from this?

How can the server bounce back from the current situation. wiping the server and removing multiclient. ensuring that players cant craft or drop items above there level. Implementing anti bot system.

thats how they can bounce back

• How can the server bounce back from the current situation. wiping the server and removing multiclient. ensuring that players cant craft or drop items above there level. Implementing anti bot system.

I know but they already said there won’t be a wipe, hopefully they’ll change their mind or rip

• I know but they already said there won’t be a wipe, hopefully they’ll change their mind or rip

They even said that Open Beta will be bug free, balanced and no one could hax here...

People who are against multi client do not see big picture.

Anyway for those "multi-client" fanboys, if it is true that Daneos with "new client" can add anything in game, then food buffs ( there is tons of food useless items) and other consumable one, that could act as buffs from buffers until your "friend" is online.

Without multi client, main focus will be, what can you do alone with main character or with party aka your friends...

Right now game isn't even considered "online" one since you just open 3-5 accounts and solo anything...

Then if you are against way to fix the game, don't complain that game is dead.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• The only two solutions I see is to wipe and with the new client with all the changes implented. Or have the new client in with all the changes while the people at the top of the food chain stay at the top with all their bottled/hacked gear. They will eventually get bored of this game because they can’t use their old tactics and the game will slowly return to normal. That’s assuming their is a way to limit botting, hacking and multi clienting.

• How can the server bounce back from the current situation. wiping the server and removing multiclient. ensuring that players cant craft or drop items above there level. Implementing anti bot system.

Wiping, advantages, mudosa points, auras, ranking budokai history, items +15, cc armors, characters, stones, zeni, guilds, etc.

GG for karma poko ultimate dende and turtle.

Now crane will can laugh.

^^

• I wonder the impact multiclients death would have in the game, considering things as they are now. Im against multiclient too, but with the currently cute playerbase, where you cant even get party for tmq1 or find ppl in the game to lvl up together or go to dungeons... it looks like a hard deathblow to an already pretty harmed server.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• I wonder the impact multiclients death would have in the game, considering things as they are now. Im against multiclient too, but with the currently cute playerbase, where you cant even get party for tmq1 or find ppl in the game to lvl up together or go to dungeons... it looks like a hard deathblow to an already pretty harmed server.

How u want find party for TMQ 1 if everyone doing multi client because they want drop only for themself?

• How u want find party for TMQ 1 if everyone doing multi client because they want drop only for themself?

thats was not my point. Nevertheless spamming tmqs opening 5, 4 or 3 clients is a pain in the ass and you need a lot of runs to get proper items.

The other day we were looking for a poko for CC100 for almost 2 hours. And this is with me as buffer/turtle and my friend as karma/dende. Multiclient or not, the lack of players is very real.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• thats was not my point. Nevertheless spamming tmqs opening 5, 4 or 3 clients is a pain in the ass and you need a lot of runs to get proper items.

The other day we were looking for a poko for CC100 for almost 2 hours. And this is with me as buffer/turtle and my friend as karma/dende. Multiclient or not, the lack of players is very real.

Like I said, think about it for second.

1. With multi client feature down, with IP lock soo you can only run 1 character per game (unless you can bypass all that), you will seek for team work aka party, in order to get rare drops that should have better drop rate.

2. Full party in normal, hard would give exp and drops for sure, while party that ain't full would be RNG based with less exp and zeni.

3. Easy spam would only be for grind materials and equipment that would drop in world map, meaning, it would be better for you to spam dungeons, since no one can steal your "farm spot".

4. World map mobs, bosses would only be used for quests or some world map events.

5. Food buffs should be in play there ( would last 5 min only) soo without buffer to buff you, you would use food buffs but would cost zeni too or you could craft them with materials + zeni (good zeni sink) or way to earn money cuz you could sell them

6. Game should be balanced that every race/class can do PVP and PVE ( without right non biased people involved there, won't happen sadly)

7. Brown Boxes and Brown Skill reset should be craftable from materials from TMQ or UD's

8. Party speed buff added, there is topic explained already that I made long time ago or attack speed removed 100%

This way everyone would have same chance in gearing, pvp and pve, it would only be problem for you, will you focus on your character or not, and not if you cashed af or you use "godly broken" race/class.

With this explained, everyone new who want to try this DBOG, can play race/class they want since they know that if they focus on it, they can be good since game it fair and they will stick around and if they like it, they will cash and support this server, not because they want to be "OP", because they want that server last longer...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Iceman go to sleep man u dreaming awake... with nr 1 i already stopped reading cuz u know nothing about how hard is to find party for an instance in another mmorpgs

Btw here we dont have something like automatic party search so yea without multiclient this will die for good cuz aint no shit famous game just a bunch of people play is and this wont change with a game created 10 years ago xD for real u all make me laugh...

• Iceman go to sleep man u dreaming awake... with nr 1 i already stopped reading cuz u know nothing about how hard is to find party for an instance in another mmorpgs

Btw here we dont have something like automatic party search so yea without multiclient this will die for good cuz aint no shit famous game just a bunch of people play is and this wont change with a game created 10 years ago xD for real u all make me laugh...

Without Multi client you will have a party easier since everyone will be looking for one...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!