PK/PVP System Suggestion

• Hello as everyone know Dragon Ball Online dont have open PVP/PK.

All what we have is duel only if your opponent agree to it, but it's totally useless when someone act like he dont see u

How open PVP/PK could looks in DBO:

1- After activating our PVP we are able to kill every player outside the city aka safe zone, when we turn-on our PVP every player is able to attack us without activating his pvp.

HGF.png

After activating PVP our name becoming red and m1.pngmajin symbol appears next to our name.

When we kill other player our majin symbol becoming bloody m2.png

AA.png

Player that you killed losing 20% durability of all his equip parts.

When your majin symbol is bloody after killing a player you can't turn off PVP in next 15 minutes, you can't fly, when you get killed in this mode all parts of your equipment losing 60% durability.

(repair cost should be increased-zeni sink)

When you will try log out/close game while being in pvp mode for avoid death your character will stay in game for 30 sec.

You can't kill player with more than 5 levels difference.

For every killed player we losing karma points

gfd.png

For every killed player at same lvl we losing 10000 karma,

11000 karma for killing player that have 1 lvl lower than you.

12000 karma for killing player that have 2 lvl lower than you.

13000 karma for killing player that have 3 lvl lower than you.

14000 karma for killing player that have 4 lvl lower than you.

15000 karma for killing player that have 5 lvl lower than you.

When your karma become negative -1000 you can't turn off PK until you recharge your karma above 0, if you have negative karma and someone kill you, you going to jail/closed room for 10 minutes + durability loss, every killed monster at same lvl increase your karma by 10

We can have maximum 30000 karma.

Next thing that would be nice to have is pet skill that will automatically inform us about player in our area with activated pvp and point him on mini map so we can get ready for fight.

pet.png

Would be also nice to have FULL PVP Channel where players can kill other players without limits, without karma loss, no jail and increased item drop rate by 20%

Open PVP/PK and Full PVP channel can bring a lot of content and sometimes fight for spot can turn into guild war.

idk how much of this shlt can be done and it dont need to be done right now, as black desert online player i took some inspirations from here,

• i love this suggestion hopefully it gets added in the future!

• I like this suggestion.

Except for the better drop rate for a possible PvP channel. Feels wrong to me. People who happen to have better Equipment + are serious into PvP will have an advantage over others. Also i'm sure ppl will team up somehow to protect a certain player or whatever to use that 20% drop. Just my two cents tho. I just have a bad feeling about this.

Just open up an extra channel for open PvP with all the suggestions you made. Just not that extra drop. Y'all want a PvP channel after all, no need to add PvE onto it.

PvP is toxic enough with the ppl that play here. No need to give them more reason to be toxic xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• amazing idea hope danoes will look at this, I like it.

• Wow do you make these icons and such yourself? Pretty neat.

Ye

Honestly I think Piccolo should be a part of the team but not in the team at the same time. He's a valuable member that gives good suggestions but no officially in the team. If that makes any sense.

Ye i know what u mean, you can be sure that i don't have in my interest being in any team, is nice when your suggestion passing and u can see it in game i dont need special treatment/rank for it, my natural values are high enough i belive in CAPS LOCK ONLY

Also i'm sure ppl will team up somehow to protect a certain player or whatever to use that 20% drop. Just my two cents tho. I just have a bad feeling about this.

Actualy in PVP Channel here is more PVP than grind because everyone want be here and taste +20% drop rate youre right ppl will team up and grind together for survive, i dont see anything bad about it, don't forget about players that will come to PVP channel just to kill u and ruin your grind.

• it may resemble the PK system of the game Cabal Online: when the player kills someone with the Pk on, he undergoes a change in the Majin symbol, (as you yourself showed) every number of players killed in the PK will suffer a punishment which prevents you from flying, (as you suggested) accessing NPC's of buying and selling (auction) and also teleporting.

I remember that in Cabal Online, if the player is killed with the Black Name of so much kill in PK, he has the chance to drop an item from the inventory as well, and goes to a prison that is a kind of maze practically impossible to leave.

source: https://cabal.gamepedia.com/Player_kill

• Actualy in PVP Channel here is more PVP than grind because everyone want be here and taste +20% drop rate youre right ppl will team up and grind together for survive, i dont see anything bad about it, don't forget about players that will come to PVP channel just to kill u and ruin your grind.

Yea but you forget that not entire server population will be on PvP channel.

For example let's say 200 active players. I'm sure only about 40-70 of 200 would go to PvP channel.

The world is big enough. There are multiple spots to farm good enough (besides the known main spots). I know some myself where i'm almost sure that ppl won't bother me. Others got some spots too for sure. So at the end, it'll be abused. Not everyone is into PvP. Some players only concentrate on PvE or simply farm. Sucks for them to be forced into PvP channel to also have that 20% extra drop but with the fear of getting killed lol.

This is the only part that i do not agree with. No need to add extra PvE drop chance for something that's meant for Player vs Player. Rest of the suggestion sounds dope af!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Best idea for making this game worth playing! I love seeing people who want more out of dragonball mmorpg than grind torment with some arenas for pvp.

Your idea makes sense. It would make DBO feel more DBO. People would need to cooperate. Imagine teaming up with your friends to defeat some higher lvl dude who PK'ed or stole your farm. (Goku and Picccolo vs Raditz).

Open Pvp Benefits:

-Action between boring grinding and quests

-Reason to play and acctually get proper gear

-Reason for staying in guild

-Cooperation and rivalries

-More in line with Dbz theme. Yeah we all know Goku is a radish farmer, but which one he would prefer :

a) growing radishes (PVE)

or

b) fighting bad guys (Open PvP)

Open PvP minuses:

-Some p#ssy kids crying and yet still going in for some PvP action themselves (just look at all the moba games "I was farming in my lane and you killed me bhah bhah bhah).

What I would add to your suggestion would be 2 different modes for open PvP.

Looking for a challenge: after you enter this mode you can fight other people who also entered this mode with no penalties. Just random fights in open world. Good sport.

You want some challenge - you get some challenge.

Looking for a trouble - mode you mentioned where you can fight anyone but anyone can fight you toowith penalties.

Edited: Some restrictions to consider.

1. Safe zones - the 3 starting areas, Major NPC areas should not be available for PVP.

2. Players with lvl gap by 20 lvls should not be able to attack each other unless they are both in mode "Looking for a challenge" to prevent low lvl PK spam and yet still give teaming up oportunity for low lvls.

Comon! Make this dead broing game more thrilling and worth playing!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!