Token Shop Revamp

• I support adding upgrade stones to the token shop. I don't care about the other items. In fact, adding ALL of them to token shop will get daneos bankrupt because people would never use cash shop anymore.
    However, adding upgrade stones ONLY to token shop gives us all opportunity to actually upgrade our weapons until U60 . and then in end game we can grind as much as we want. But no one has time to grind for stones before lvl 70. its total waste of time. That's why they should be added for free.

• I have a suggestion, but that depends on what daneos wants to do with events.

Before the update, this long lasting event was going on where mobs would drop currency and you could
    exchange it with VERY useful items. Its the regular event npc, home to every major place. I dont even know
    if those items are event working atm, the drops arent codded in so theres no way to tell.

Im looking at that 200% scroll like PLZ!!!!

What do you guys think? What do the devs think? Maybe we could replace that currency with T shop currency.

• I agree these items should be obtainable through other ways than the cash shop. Dogi balls, boxes and Z24-32 to an extent gave cashers a huge advantage over F2P players. However I don't think Dogi balls (if we're using the TW system) and Boxes should be in the T shop. People would just multi-client to get infinite boxes.

The people who are against this obviously don't know wtf they're talking about.

And they also help the topdog classes like SKs and Fighters.

Why do people think SK and Fighters were the strongest classes? Karma and Female turtle were definitely the strongest.

• Can someone tell me in wich part of the game can i farm dogis? UD, BID or just grinding around?

i grind a lot on papaya but i never find a dogi..

Peedow meant that with some farming you'll be able to drop some valuable items (upgrade stones or weapons with good stats) to sell in AH, Personal Shops or Trade and earn enough zeni to buy the dogi you want from someone else.

• I'd still rather have dogi balls become "armor balls", since dogi's are meant for appearance customization, but that's just me.

Buying temporary vehicles and 75% fuel in the token shop sounds neat, if that means the Cash Shop can have permanent vehicles with no time limit. Vehicles aren't THAT great when you can just fly or use warps/Ask Popo/Instant Transmission, so I feel like I'm missing the point when people get all uppity over it.

• If you leave the game open and sleep for, let's just say, 10 hours, you'll get about 400 Tokens (10 * (10 * 4))
    Do that everyday, by lvl 60 (even if you spend some) you'll have like 4K Tokens, which is about enough to upgrade lvl 60 weaponry (WEAPON AND SUB-WEAPON) to a +8!
    That is just like P2W....but without the paying!

If this is ever to be implemented, there should be another system to get Tokens!

A better system would be getting 1 token for every 1, or 2, mobs you kill (Lvls can only be 5+ or 5-)
    Making you get that 4K tokens by killing 4-8K mobs!
    To be honest, if you can buy dogis, potions, stones and even Capsules, this seems more than fair to me!

Be Civil and Stay B4.DA.$$

• Lol stones to u60's is too OP

True I guess maybe u55 stones since level 55 +15 gear = level 70 +8 being

+8 level 60 isn't that great but +15 level 60 would be OP if you think about it, since the stone are coming for AFK system

Anyways my other suggestion are pretty good for token shop.

I guess make 800 token for u60 purple or green.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!